ADVERTISEMENT

Ok resident libs, just a question...and now, my apologies

Sep 19, 2021
Belton, SC
So, I'm as curious about this as you all are about what they guy next to you is packin'...explain to me your point about equal equity...so, should we all work hard, and the best and brightest share with the stupid and lazy? That's definitely what it looks and sound like...should a gender studies lesbien be paid equal to a heterosexual brain surgeon?

Please explain...you're an idiot.

Edit...I'M an idiot...and my apologies for this dumb shit. I relapsed drinking yesterday....we can see why I quit to begin with.. my sincerest apologies to all...except for those of you getting a good laugh, lol I'm happy for y'all

Last edited:
They can try, but I'm not in without an explanation that "adds up"...how in the fvuck does 2+2=5? In any language? Heysoos Kreeestoh! Than goodness for the Mooselimbs and their numbers! Numbers are rasssssit
I truly believe one of the biggest reasons is because of the public school system. I have never used trigonometry since I had to study that in high school. Replace that with personal finance, basic accounting, and a career “exploration” class that features several different tests and counseling that provide suggestions as to what career would suit your interests best.

Guidance at schools do this to a small degree but it should be amped up, and people should go into college knowing to a close range what pay they will earn with their degree.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
You've flanked me here lol, as I haven't seen or thought about Trig since 10th grade, in '96...but I also don't use it, in daily life...my question though, is why do we believe in sharing accomplishments with those that aren't capable, OR with those that ARE capable, but won't do the work to accomplish....?

So, I'm as curious about this as you all are about what they guy next to you is packin'...explain to me your point about equal equity...so, should we all work hard, and the best and brightest share with the stupid and lazy? That's definitely what it looks and sound like...should a gender studies lesbien be paid equal to a heterosexual brain surgeon?

What exactly is your question?

My bad I definitely did not read the second question correctly, apologies.

I’ve always been a fan of rewarding work ethic and performance over anything. Idgaf if you’re white/black/Asian/gay/lesbian, etc. Whoever works the best should be rewarded the most. Companies could implement anonymous performance review systems to better evaluate and remove any bias

Reactions: ctcseb
If you, as a resident intelligent, were to study, and become a brain surgeon, while I, a resident stupid, decided to drop out in the 9th grade...should we split our salaries? As libs would suggest? Are you ok with an inheritance tax?

Last edited:
If you, as a resident intelligent, were to study, and become a brain surgeon, while I, a resident stupid, decided to drop out in the 9th grade...should we split our salaries? As libs would suggest? Are you ok with an inheritance tax?
Not a chance in hell I would agree with that haha, we’re on the same page

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
@dpic73 @iceheart08 ,yall ain't shit but hoping to be money spreading broke fellas...if you're so big into sharing your money with bums, let's see the cash flow handed out, without a write-off, just a hand out...put your cash where your fingers are...you won't, pVssies

Reactions: clemsonalex
I'd like to know where the money goes...libs expect us to share what we make with those that won't earn...I'm drunk enough to ask, what percentage of my earnings do you think is enough for me to give yo so that I'm not taking advantage of my white privilege? 50%? Should I give you that because you have 5 kids, by 4 daddy's? Is THAT enough?

I'd like to know where the money goes...libs expect us to share what we make with those that won't earn...I'm drunk enough to ask, what percentage of my earnings do you think is enough for me to give yo so that I'm not taking advantage of my white privilege? 50%? Should I give you that because you have 5 kids, by 4 daddy's? Is THAT enough?
You need or want more? Because you can lay on your back?

No, earn something, live off of that, and build...no handouts. Make good decisions, and do better. Make better choices, dumbass. Don't try to rely on the rest of us, that work, to pay your bills...I think that's fair, and we should all agree, that doing your own part works for everyone.
Thanks...good job

My bad I definitely did not read the second question correctly, apologies.

I’ve always been a fan of rewarding work ethic and performance over anything. Idgaf if you’re white/black/Asian/gay/lesbian, etc. Whoever works the best should be rewarded the most. Companies could implement anonymous performance review systems to better evaluate and remove any bias
The box check hiring/promotion prioritization is going to destroy companies cultures with gradual decay. Perfect example of the road to hell is paved with good intentions. High performing employees passed over for promotions in the name of equity will be less productive, bitter, and cause divisions. Anyone who qualifies under the social justice umbrella taking on new roles will often be met with skepticism of their abilities - some will prove that correct and many who are highly capable will unfairly be put in uncomfortable situations - because a stupid hr policy advertised as equity defines and values people more by what their racial/sexual/religious qualities are than who they are and what theyve done that demonstrates merit and ability

The box check hiring/promotion prioritization is going to destroy companies cultures with gradual decay. Perfect example of the road to hell is paved with good intentions. High performing employees passed over for promotions in the name of equity will be less productive, bitter, and cause divisions. Anyone who qualifies under the social justice umbrella taking on new roles will often be met with skepticism of their abilities - some will prove that correct and many who are highly capable will unfairly be put in uncomfortable situations - because a stupid hr policy advertised as equity defines and values people more by what their racial/sexual/religious qualities are than who they are and what theyve done that demonstrates merit and ability

The implicit assumption made in this post is that POC getting promoted and hired are necessarily less qualified and experienced than their white colleagues.

Watch this guy come back and argue that I'm wrong though and that somehow I'm the racist.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Hey lol I was having a blast...still no answer as to if you'd like to split paychecks with a wendy's worker though...waiting...
WTF are you even talking about? Is your assertion that the average democratic voter is in favor of everyone splitting their paychecks evenly?

Look hard enough and you'll find a handful of people in favor of all variety of crazy shit, but saying most, (or even a noticeable minority) are in favor of something like this, would be like saying all Pubs think black people and white people marrying each other isn't such a good idea.

Last edited:
Threads like these are the reasons why we cant have nice things ...

Puffing your chest out, being boastful about your/a political position like youre 7 beers in at a local Sports Bar, amongst a group of USCjr fans, is NOT a good look.

<---- Republican who believes its impossible to have equal opportunity and equity of outcome coexist. You either have one or the other.

I'm pretty sure that it's much more likely that you benefit from the taxes I pay and not the other way around. If that helps you afford rehab, I'm good with that.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Uh, no. I'm assuming that you are trolling, b/c you can't be this stupid. But I'll answer anyway.

Everyone should get the same OPPORTUNITY to succeed regardless of the situation they are born into. People should be equal under the law no matter what their social or economic standing. That's what "All men are created equal means... to me at least.

People aren't the same... they have different abilities be they mental or physical. Saying that those folks are the same is crazy. A person with a 70 IQ is not equal to a person with a 170 IQ. A professional athlete is not the same as a person with physical handicaps.

A person who works hard and is successful isn't the same as a person who does the minimum to get by. Again, saying they are the same is crazy.

So of course the gender studies lesbian should not be paid equal to a heterosexual brain surgeon? AND the gender studies heterosexual should be paid less than the lesbian brain surgeon. Furthermore the lesbian brain surgeon (or the lesbian gender studies) should be free to marry anyone they please and get the same rights as the heterosexual gender studies b/c the fact that she's a lesbian should not matter AT ALL.

I'm a capitalist and fully believe that success and hard work should be rewarded. BUT just because you are successful doesn't mean that you are independent of the rest of society. You still have hospitals, schools, EMTs, Trash collectors that contribute to your successful lifestyle. So those folks that aren't as successful don't get the same rewards as the folk that are... BUT they should still get treated the same under the law and are deserving of a certain level of respect.

Uh, no. I'm assuming that you are trolling, b/c you can't be this stupid. But I'll answer anyway.

Everyone should get the same OPPORTUNITY to succeed regardless of the situation they are born into. People should be equal under the law no matter what their social or economic standing. That's what "All men are created equal means... to me at least.

People aren't the same... they have different abilities be they mental or physical. Saying that those folks are the same is crazy. A person with a 70 IQ is not equal to a person with a 170 IQ. A professional athlete is not the same as a person with physical handicaps.

A person who works hard and is successful isn't the same as a person who does the minimum to get by. Again, saying they are the same is crazy.

So of course the gender studies lesbian should not be paid equal to a heterosexual brain surgeon? AND the gender studies heterosexual should be paid less than the lesbian brain surgeon. Furthermore the lesbian brain surgeon (or the lesbian gender studies) should be free to marry anyone they please and get the same rights as the heterosexual gender studies b/c the fact that she's a lesbian should not matter AT ALL.

I'm a capitalist and fully believe that success and hard work should be rewarded. BUT just because you are successful doesn't mean that you are independent of the rest of society. You still have hospitals, schools, EMTs, Trash collectors that contribute to your successful lifestyle. So those folks that aren't as successful don't get the same rewards as the folk that are... BUT they should still get treated the same under the law and are deserving of a certain level of respect.
I agree 💯 with everything that you have said.

You need or want more? Because you can lay on your back?

Look, he is responding to himself now and arguing with himself. This may be a new level of stupidity, never before seen.

My man, you may need to work on your game so you can get laid on Sundays instead of arguing with yourself on a message board.

Look, he is responding to himself now and arguing with himself. This may be a new level of stupidity, never before seen.

My man, you may need to work on your game so you can get laid on Sundays instead of arguing with yourself on a message board.
Yeah I'll have to just laugh at myself at this point. I relapsed drinking yesterday, and will just have to own this shit...wow...yeah, just dumb

Yeah I'll have to just laugh at myself at this point. I relapsed drinking yesterday, and will just have to own this shit...wow...yeah, just dumb
i am not being funny about this. get help. drinking took someone too close to me a few years ago and i still beat myself up about it regularly. there are a lot of people out there who care about you and want the best for you, but you have to want it for you.

i am not being funny about this. get help. drinking took someone too close to me a few years ago and i still beat myself up about it regularly. there are a lot of people out there who care about you and want the best for you, but you have to want it for you.
No doubt my man...I had been doing really well, and idk, got the bug yesterday. I wish like hell that I hadn't...I'm active in the non-using community...I'm trying not to beat myself up over it, because relapses do happen...but no doubt it's difficult...on top of that, I made an ass of myself on here...anyway, thanks bro...I'm still fighting the good fight

No doubt my man...I had been doing really well, and idk, got the bug yesterday. I wish like hell that I hadn't...I'm active in the non-using community...I'm trying not to beat myself up over it, because relapses do happen...but no doubt it's difficult...on top of that, I made an ass of myself on here...anyway, thanks bro...I'm still fighting the good fight

I have posted things on here when drinking that I probably never have said sober. That is why I don't go into the in-game threads, because they are a drunken pile of idiocy.

But, don't let a relapse let you change your narrative that you tell yourself. You are still a guy that doesn't drink and can handle not doing it. Everyone F's up from time to time.

I have posted things on here when drinking that I probably never have said sober. That is why I don't go into the in-game threads, because they are a drunken pile of idiocy.

But, don't let a relapse let you change your narrative that you tell yourself. You are still a guy that doesn't drink and can handle not doing it. Everyone F's up from time to time.
Thank brother. I appreciate it greatly.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
The implicit assumption made in this post is that POC getting promoted and hired are necessarily less qualified and experienced than their white colleagues.

Watch this guy come back and argue that I'm wrong though and that somehow I'm the racist.
Would love to get your thoughts on this......

In game threads are like woodstock 99. You have to be there to experience the absolute insanity of the hive mind and brash overreactions to obviously objective/correct calls by the zebras. You don't have to actually post in an in game thread to enjoy the absolute bestial nature that it drags the most logical person down into. It's a glorious representation of an ancient keyboard battlefield.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT