ADVERTISEMENT

OK Trumpians time to switch it up again.

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Just a quick heads up for all you Trumpians out there.

I know that Hannity hasn't been on yet to tell you what you think (so of course you have to wait for that). BUT your Dear Leader has now stopped bashing Kavanaugh's accusers and now said that tomorrow's hearing COULD change his mind on Kavanaugh.

So a quick switch from bashing the accusers and the Dems to a more open minded approach is now in order. THEN if the accusers are actually credible and Kavanaugh is forced to withdraw, you can say how you were open minded after all and that those tweets from Trump about how bad the accusers are are just fake news.

Got to stay ahead of these things if you don't want to look foolish.

giphy.gif

Ah, the party of the “educated” sometimes I wonder if they realize that book smarts don’t actually mean they know anything.
When you’re street stupid, book smarts don’t mean crap, how smart was it to roll out Killary to run against Trump?
That’s rich coming from someone who voluntarily lives in a sh*thole country.

I know that Hannity hasn't been on yet to tell you what you think (so of course you have to wait for that). BUT your Dear Leader has now stopped bashing Kavanaugh's accusers and now said that tomorrow's hearing COULD change his mind on Kavanaugh.

So a quick switch from bashing the accusers and the Dems to a more open minded approach is now in order. THEN if the accusers are actually credible and Kavanaugh is forced to withdraw, you can say how you were open minded after all and that those tweets from Trump about how bad the accusers are are just fake news.

Jesus fvcking Christ....think Clinton, and worse, Obama. Racist(that being the Libtard GD response.)

I’m not even a Trump supporter, but this is just a f@ggot post.

Yeah one side was perfectly fine with Clinton and all of his bimbo eruptions. Even ran interference and tried to denigrate all the accusers. Shoe is on the other foot now. Both sides are hypocritical as all get out. Our political system is a joke

just-a-quick-heads-up-for-all-you-trumpians-out-there.jpg

I have been watching Trump's live press conference. I just keep saying to myself "This man is the President of the United States?". Beyond his lack of professionalism, he just comes across as mentally unstable. He is all over the place.

Reactions: Rychek4

Don't worry your fuzzy little head about it. He is with Kav 100% and knows what the sleaze bag dems are trying to do.

Yeah one side was perfectly fine with Clinton and all of his bimbo eruptions. Even ran interference and tried to denigrate all the accusers. Shoe is on the other foot now. Both sides are hypocritical as all get out. Our political system is a joke
Of course.

You look foolish for posting that...just sayn.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
"If we brought George Washington here, and we say this is George Washington, the Democrats would vote against him," Trump said to reporters while addressing questions about Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh during a press conference in New York.

Just post this directly to the roundtable and quit being an attention hound. Anyone that wants to see stuff like this looks at the roundtable.

I have been watching Trump's live press conference. I just keep saying to myself "This man is the President of the United States?". Beyond his lack of professionalism, he just comes across as mentally unstable. He is all over the place.

Yeah, he’s a piece of work. I don’t dislike him, per se....but, man.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
I also look forward to republicans changing their minds because Donald told them so.
Yes and I look forward to more full blown ignorance from Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, Booker, Warren, the Clinton's, the nut bag lady from Hawaii, Biden and the rest of the Parade of Fools known as liberal Democrats. It's been a fun couple years of watching them run around with their collective heads up their asses, too stupid to figure out they and others of their ilk are why Trump won in the first place.

That’s rich coming from someone who voluntarily lives in a sh*thole country.
Hey dumbass keep up with the times, I live in Arizona, a nice Republican State.

But that’s rich coming from a snowflake that cowers at the thought of being called a name.
I guess your tailgate is also a Safe Haven on Saturday’s?

Yes and I look forward to more full blown ignorance from Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, Booker, Warren, the Clinton's, the nut bag lady from Hawaii, Biden and the rest of the Parade of Fools known as liberal Democrats. It's been a fun couple years of watching them run around with their collective heads up their asses, too stupid to figure out they and others of their ilk are why Trump won in the first place.
I’m sorry you mistaken me for a guy that supports a political party. Fun fact: The difference between republicans and democrats are the freedoms they want to take from citizens.

Hey dumbass keep up with the times, I live in Arizona, a nice Republican State.

But that’s rich coming from a snowflake that cowers at the thought of being called a name.
I guess your tailgate is also a Safe Haven on Saturday’s?
My tailgate is an oasis in a dessert void of good conversation and air conditioning

I’m sorry you mistaken me for a guy that supports a political party. Fun fact: The difference between republicans and democrats are the freedoms they want to take from citizens.
That’s a fantastic quote. 100% true. We are all bilked and pitted against each other just for a damn worthless vote.

It’s truly embarrassing.

I like many of his economic initiatives and his ability to “get shit done” is refreshing. Then he speaks/tweets and I can’t wait for 2020.

And you obviously mistook everyone who voted for Trump as blind, ignorant sheep who have the inability to think for themselves. You assume crap about people but apparently dont like it when assumptions are made about you. Fun fact: that's called hypocrisy.

Reactions: orangelvis

Apparently the hearing didn’t change his mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT