iceheart08

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
Last edited:
I don't see what there is to defend.

Stock market is near 22k.

Mattis quits.

Continues to threaten to shut down the government over a political promise.

John Kelly leaves.

Michael Cohen sentenced to three years.

How is this not an unmitigated disaster? Objectively, these are not good things. And in the aggregate... What a mess.

@orangelvis, @TigerGrowls, @avengermg73, @IcelandTiger @amynhop
@firegiver @Rychek4 @hopefultiger13 @gcsoccer16 @Earle36

Huh? Why am I tagged in here?

I am wondering when I should buy more stock

It's not going to ruin my Christmas cheer.

That said, the Mattis quit today is a kick in the dick. I'm actually wondering something I never wondered before: Will Trump resign?

Will the military correct his Syria decision? its ugly the infighting thats happening now. The Q anon stuff finally stopped though ... thank goodness. Those Americans that believed that stuff will have a slow wake up .. i hope.

This is the deep state's fault. And the fake news media. And the Fed (which I just found out was part of the Deep state). Plus all you liberals are still butt hurt that Trump won the election.

Plus the market is clearly reacting to Obama policies.

-------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, I don't really consider this week much different that any other. I was not impressed with the upward trend of the market under Trump and am not blaming him when it falls. It's like gas prices... The President doesn't have much to do with it one way or the other.

Trump does not tolerate dissent in his inner circle. If you don't agree with him, you are on borrowed time. ESPECIALLY if you are right. No surprise with the resignations.

Trump works for Trump, he's not worried about a government shutdown. As long as his base continues to support him, he gives zero shiits.

While I'll agree that this isn't a great week for him, his base will continue to support him no matter what. What's going to be really fun to watch is when the reelection starts really gaining steam.

I'm calling it right now. Trump will hold every possible event at a Trump property and charge the Republican Party premium prices to do so. He's going to put close to a Billion dollars in campaign donations in his pocket, and the folks on here will cheer him on while he takes their cash and tells them he's draining the swamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: fcctiger12

Mattis quits.

John Kelly leaves.

How is this not an unmitigated disaster? Objectively, these are not good things. And in the aggregate... What a mess.

President Trump has got em right where he wants em!! Mark it down. President Trump is taking names.

This is all part of a major internal war bubbling right under the surface. The public is seeing the ripples at this time, but it will all come out for everyone to see at some point.

Mattis quits.

John Kelly leaves.

Stock market is near 22k. - This is a function of the fed raising rates too much. FED = Deep State.

Mattis quits. - Mattis did the right thing if he disagrees with POTUS. Trump campaigned on taking the troops out of the mideast and I agree with this and was irritated that it took this long. Promises kept!

Continues to threaten to shut down the government over a political promise. - I will be pissed if he doesnt shut it down short of getting funding for the wall. I would prefer he demand the whole 25B. The border problem is a national emergency and Trump will declare and use the military to build the wall if he has to.

John Kelly leaves. - No skin off my back and doesnt impact Trump at all.

Michael Cohen sentenced to three years. - So what? Cohen was sentenced for his tax and business crimes only. The politically motivated NY prosecutors got him to plead guilty to the campaign finance crime to grandstand and make Trump look bad. Its a scam. Trump committed no campaign finance crimes. Even if he could be guilty there...its basically a civil offense...a fine only....no impeachment or prison possible.

How is this not an unmitigated disaster? Objectively, these are not good things. And in the aggregate... What a mess. This is a mirage for the left...enjoy it while you can....its going to flip hard in the other direction.

It's not going to ruin my Christmas cheer.

That said, the Mattis quit today is a kick in the dick. I'm actually wondering something I never wondered before: Will Trump resign?

Will the military correct his Syria decision? its ugly the infighting thats happening now. The Q anon stuff finally stopped though ... thank goodness. Those Americans that believed that stuff will have a slow wake up .. i hope.
It hasn’t stopped.

Stock market is near 22k. - This is a function of the fed raising rates too much. FED = Deep State.

Mattis quits. - Mattis did the right thing if he disagrees with POTUS. Trump campaigned on taking the troops out of the mideast and I agree with this and was irritated that it took this long. Promises kept!

Continues to threaten to shut down the government over a political promise. - I will be pissed if he doesnt shut it down short of getting funding for the wall. I would prefer he demand the whole 25B. The border problem is a national emergency and Trump will declare and use the military to build the wall if he has to.

John Kelly leaves. - No skin off my back and doesnt impact Trump at all.

Michael Cohen sentenced to three years. - So what? Cohen was sentenced for his tax and business crimes only. The politically motivated NY prosecutors got him to plead guilty to the campaign finance crime to grandstand and make Trump look bad. Its a scam. Trump committed no campaign finance crimes. Even if he could be guilty there...its basically a civil offense...a fine only....no impeachment or prison possible.

How is this not an unmitigated disaster? Objectively, these are not good things. And in the aggregate... What a mess. This is a mirage for the left...enjoy it while you can....its going to flip hard in the other direction.
Hows that storm forecasting going for you?

Got it... The folks at the fed join the ever growing list of people who have all decided to conspire against the Dear Leader as part of the Deep State. Didn't Trump pick some of those folks himself? Aren't they supposed to be the best, most professional people in the world b/c Trump KNOWS best? So Trump actually picked people to work for him that are part of the Deep State so that they could work against him? He really is a brilliant guy, b/c I got to admit, I'm puzzled.

Honestly, I'm not necessarily against getting the F out of Syria and the Middle East. People over there have been killing each other over a few thousand miles of desert since the dawn of time. I don't see a solution and we have no dog in that fight. Fuuck the Arabs and fuuck Israel too. That is probably half the reason I'm all about alternative energy. If we can get off the oil, we absolutely don't need to be there. China has the right idea here for sure.

John Kelly is a big loss for the WH IMHO. He was probably Trump's best hire, but frankly I'm surprised that he lasted this long. He's a steady, organized guy and Trump's chaos style of leadership are figuratively oil and water. We'll see if Kelly was "holding it together" or not. People aren't exactly lining up to grab that spot.

Good to know about the NY folks and Cohen. Are they part of the Deep State too? Guess so.

I suppose we need to add the other investigators/prosecutors that are dealing with the Trump Foundation as well right? More folks joining the Deep State.

I don't know man. It seems like the walls just keep on closing in on Trump. But again, his base absolutely supports him no matter what. There's nothing IMHO that could possibly come out of the Mueller report that would make a difference to them. They honestly believe that there are thousands of government officials that are actively conspiring against Trump and that Trump alone is telling the truth (which is weird to me considering how much he lies).

The important thing here is that Trumps supporters are not THINKING. This is what trips me up time and time again. Their support is based off of BELIEF in Trump, not logic. You can point out lies, actions, and whatever to them and it makes NO DIFFERENCE. Trump can lie to them all he wants and it makes no difference. He can do or say anything and it makes no difference. IMHO, this is why the evangelicals follow him so strongly. The belief in Trump is coming from the same place as their belief in Jesus.

The President chooses the chair of the FED.

He does, but its his job as part of the existing system put in place over Christmas in 1913 that basically started the takeover by the private for profit FED system. They do what they want for their good and not the good the of the American people.

He does, but its his job as part of the existing system put in place over Christmas in 1913 that basically started the takeover by the private for profit FED system. They do what they want for their good and not the good the of the American people.

This is jibberish, can you put together a better sentence?

Ok um, lemme think.

"He does," Whew okay, first one down I get it and agree.

"its his job as part of the existing system" What system?

"put in place over Christmas in 1913" Oh that system. Wait, lemme google that. Oh you mean the system known as the Federal Reserve. Why did we just run around the block to redefine the thing we are all talking about. Just say "It's his job to put in place the Chair of the Fed." That's what I said, it made sense then.

that basically started the takeover by the private for profit FED system. The Private - For Profit - FED System? What does that mean? How does that work, for whose profit? The FED itself? Where does the money go? This part of the sentence is bizarre.

They do what they want for their good and not the good the of the American people. Who is "they"? The Fed? You mean that guy appointed by Trump?

Like I said, that whole paragraph was gibberish.

Ok um, lemme think.

"its his job as part of the existing system" What system? The concocted relationship between the privately owned federal reserve system and the US government. The appointed Fed Chairman is to give the appearance of it being a part of the government to the average citizen.

"put in place over Christmas in 1913" Oh that system. Wait, lemme google that. Oh you mean the system known as the Federal Reserve. Why did we just run around the block to redefine the thing we are all talking about. Just say "It's his job to put in place the Chair of the Fed." That's what I said, it made sense then.
You figured out what I meant...good job! You get a star!

that basically started the takeover by the private for profit FED system. The Private - For Profit - FED System? What does that mean? How does that work, for whose profit? The FED itself? Where does the money go? This part of the sentence is bizarre. For the profit of the Federal Reserve Banks. They are private for profit institutions and not a part of the government. Within 5 years, the interest payments to the Fed alone will be more than military spending.

They do what they want for their good and not the good the of the American people. Who is "they"? The Fed? You mean that guy appointed by Trump? See above.

Like I said, that whole paragraph was gibberish.

"its his job as part of the existing system" What system? The concocted relationship between the privately owned federal reserve system and the US government. The appointed Fed Chairman is to give the appearance of it being a part of the government to the average citizen.

You figured out what I meant...good job! You get a star!

that basically started the takeover by the private for profit FED system. The Private - For Profit - FED System? What does that mean? How does that work, for whose profit? The FED itself? Where does the money go? This part of the sentence is bizarre. For the profit of the Federal Reserve Banks. They are private for profit institutions and not a part of the government. Within 5 years, the interest payments to the Fed alone will be more than military spending.

They do what they want for their good and not the good the of the American people. Who is "they"? The Fed? You mean that guy appointed by Trump? See above.

Like I said, that whole paragraph was gibberish.[/QUOTE]

You are being a prick in this response which makes me not even want to respond to or have a dialogue with you guys at times. Like I said before, I am not in your English Class and you are not as smart as you think if you couldnt figure out what I meant is how I see it.

For the profit of the Federal Reserve Banks.
You are ill-informed, the FED keeps a tiny portion.

The federal government receives all the FED's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2015, the Federal Reserve earned net income of $100.2 billion and transferred $97.7 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

The vast, vast majority of profit goes to the government.

Sorry if I was being a prick. While I maintain that your first sentence of that paragraph was unintelligible, I could have done better than to call it gibberish.

You are ill-informed, the FED keeps a tiny portion.

The federal government receives all the FED's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2015, the Federal Reserve earned net income of $100.2 billion and transferred $97.7 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

The vast, vast majority of profit goes to the government.

Sorry if I was being a prick. While I maintain that your first sentence of that paragraph was unintelligible, I could have done better than to call it gibberish.

I am aware of this. The Fed needs to be audited though which it has resisted. We will see.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/r...re-blames-central-bank-for-impasse-2018-03-09

The military lost 22 trillion. I think we should maybe start there.

Good point.....all waste needs to be looked at and eliminated to every extent. Money will be saved with steps Trump is taking such as cancelling joint military exercised off Korean coast and pulling out of Syria.

Good point.....all waste needs to be looked at and eliminated to every extent. Money will be saved with steps Trump is taking such as cancelling joint military exercised off Korean coast and pulling out of Syria.
lol Space Force

That wiki page shows nothing to undermine or contradict POTUS which I imagine is your pursuit as it always is.
No im showing that the argument you made, that I'm directly responding to. is baseless. Which was my point, you make baseless claims which are easily refuted.

No im showing that the argument you made, that I'm directly responding to. is baseless. Which was my point, you make baseless claims which are easily refuted.

Once again...the link does nothing to make your point.

The Wall was never promised to be built with taxpayer funds... now he wants to use our money and this is keeping a campaign promise?

The main thing he promised is to build the wall. I would rather pay for it with tax payer funds than not have it built. Get for real. Everyone knows what Trump is stating and he has gained hundreds of billions it not OVER A trillion in additional revenue for the government with his policies on energy, tariffs, and trade and you meatheads do not want border security?

For the record....do you support unfettered open borders or not? Do not come back and tell me you want drones and sensors as that is the most asinine load of crap I have heard. We have drones now to watch illegals running the border....wow...we can see them do it...we have border security solved.....WOW!...SO STUPID! #BUILDTHATWALL #TRUMP2020

The main thing he promised is to build the wall. I would rather pay for it with tax payer funds than not have it built. Get for real. Everyone knows what Trump is stating and he has gained hundreds of billions it not OVER A trillion in additional revenue for the government with his policies on energy, tariffs, and trade and you meatheads do not want border security?

For the record....do you support unfettered open borders or not? Do not come back and tell me you want drones and sensors as that is the most asinine load of crap I have heard. We have drones now to watch illegals running the border....wow...we can see them do it...we have border security solved.....WOW!...SO STUPID! #BUILDTHATWALL #TRUMP2020

Trump is stating...

Does not make it true

Sheep...Tariffs are paid for by US companies. It is an additional tax on the company importing the product, part, or material. Therefore, any revenue generated is directly from the US economy, not from another country/China/Mexico.

GUYS I FOUND OUT HOW TRUMP IS GOING TO GET MEXICO TO PAY FOR THE WALL. ITS GENIUS

https://web.archive.org/web/20160409010318/http://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

I don’t know what is more troubling about this. That trump is lying about never saying that Mexico would pay for it, or that they were either too stupid or too lazy to remove this from his website.

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

I don’t know what is more troubling about this. That trump is lying about never saying that Mexico would pay for it, or that they were either too stupid or too lazy to remove this from his website.

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.
They DID remove it, however, the internet remembers everything and it was archived to the site I linked. HE HONESTLY IS THIS DUMB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT