ADVERTISEMENT

On A Scale of 1-10 how bad a day is this ?

I'm not sure I'd go with the good or bad day, just the 1 to pure dumb@$$. All that and to some girl, he's the best boyfriend she can get, or best she thinks she can get. Sad

Reactions: cemtiger
To be honest with you, I suspect that this is not the worst day this guy has had.

Just some comments that come to mind...

1. The above article is definitely worth a read.

2. This guy seems to love to put things in a balloon and then put said balloon up his butt.

3. Since weed is LEGAL in Washington State, he apparently just likes having some up his butt.

4. Getting shot in the balls is bound to be distracting. BUT if you have the presence of mind to go drop the pistol off with a friend, it would have been pretty smart to ditch the weed and the Meth at the same time... just sayin...

5. OK, so he apparently wins the police lottery and they don't arrest him at the hospital. The cops simply issue a warrant for him and ask him to turn himself in. So he does, but apparently forgot to take the bag of weed out of his butt (did I mention that week is legal in Washington State. ). So naturally the cops find it, and oddly enough it IS illegal to have weed in jail.

6. I guess this could happen to anyone... So he's sitting in jail after tuning himself in and his girlfriend come to visit. He tells her over the prison phone to not cooperate with the cops (could he not have done this BEFORE turning himself in?) Kind of like getting you affairs in order. Get your stuff in storage, let your friends know that you are going to jail for a while, stuffing a balloon of weed up your ass, telling your girl to not talk to the cops... the usual.

What I'm taking away from this is that I'm hoping the bullet went through BOTH testicles, because we'd all be better off if this guy didn't reproduce.

To be honest with you, I suspect that this is not the worst day this guy has had.

Just some comments that come to mind...

1. The above article is definitely worth a read.

2. This guy seems to love to put things in a balloon and then put said balloon up his butt.

3. Since weed is LEGAL in Washington State, he apparently just likes having some up his butt.

4. Getting shot in the balls is bound to be distracting. BUT if you have the presence of mind to go drop the pistol off with a friend, it would have been pretty smart to ditch the weed and the Meth at the same time... just sayin...

5. OK, so he apparently wins the police lottery and they don't arrest him at the hospital. The cops simply issue a warrant for him and ask him to turn himself in. So he does, but apparently forgot to take the bag of weed out of his butt (did I mention that week is legal in Washington State. ). So naturally the cops find it, and oddly enough it IS illegal to have weed in jail.

6. I guess this could happen to anyone... So he's sitting in jail after tuning himself in and his girlfriend come to visit. He tells her over the prison phone to not cooperate with the cops (could he not have done this BEFORE turning himself in?) Kind of like getting you affairs in order. Get your stuff in storage, let your friends know that you are going to jail for a while, stuffing a balloon of weed up your ass, telling your girl to not talk to the cops... the usual.

What I'm taking away from this is that I'm hoping the bullet went through BOTH testicles, because we'd all be better off if this guy didn't reproduce.

mrw-my-future-sister-in-law-told-me-she-went-to-the-er-because-she-sneezed-really-hard-shit-and-head-163482.gif

I don’t know. If shot myself in the balls I would be happy weed fell out of my anus. Could always be worse I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT