ADVERTISEMENT

ORGANIZED FRAUD: Workers Allowed to Drag in Backpacks, Suitcases on Rollers, Bags into Counting Centers Without Being Checked in Philly and Detroit

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Its right in plain sight but since the dirty dems run those big cities they just shamelessly do it for anyone to see since no one will hold them accountable.

ORGANIZED FRAUD: Election Workers Allowed to Drag in Backpacks, Suitcases on Rollers, Bags into Counting Centers Without Being Checked in Philly and Detroit (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 21, 2022 at 9:00am
backpacks-philly-center.jpg

True the Vote posted a video on their Truth Social page of suspicious behavior outside the Philadelphia arena where election workers were allowed to carry in backpacks, suitcases, and bags into the Philadelphia convention center following the election.
President Trump was ahead by nearly 800,000 votes on election night. Democrats were able to manufacture over a million votes in the following days stealing President Trump’s landslide victory in the state. GOP election officials, including Rudy Giuliani and Corey Lewandowski, were locked out of the counting room while Democrats stole the state.

Now there is video of election workers dragging in bags, purses, and suitcases into the election counting center in Philadelphia on election night.
TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Radical Far-Left Group (EIP) Created Partnership with Government and Social Media to Censor and Ban Any 2020 Election Reporting - The Gateway Pundit Was Top Target
The Gateway Pundit has video evidence of this also happening at the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan at 3 in the morning following the election.
Watch video on TGP

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
It bothers me that the dems are so much better at cheating...and about 1/3 of the pubs in office are actually dems...I wish they were both good at it, or both sucked, so it could be fair...and while we're there, just 4 short months ago, the pubs had a cakewalk come January, only to bring up roe, and seemingly make it almost 50/50...I hate the far left, and it pains me to think that our right reps just seem to be stoopit...I lean right, no doubt, and don't like the direction of the country...not the country I grew up in, and I was born in '80...I'll add that I'm willing to listen to the other side, because I'm not always correct in my thinking, and there's trash on my side, too. It just seems that, like 80% of dems are trash, compared to 40% on the right...just my uninformed thoughts...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
It bothers me that the dems are so much better at cheating...and about 1/3 of the pubs in office are actually dems...I wish they were both good at it, or both sucked, so it could be fair...and while we're there, just 4 short months ago, the pubs had a cakewalk come January, only to bring up roe, and seemingly make it almost 50/50...I hate the far left, and it pains me to think that our right reps just seem to be stoopit...I lean right, no doubt, and don't like the direction of the country...not the country I grew up in, and I was born in '80...
OMFG, not this sh*t again.

Is this the same source that told us about the "bombshell" suitcases of ballots in the Ga counting centers when those "suitcases" were the official ballot containers? They same one that showed a reporter's cameraman carrying his equipment into the building as a "smoking gun"... claiming that it was a stuffed ballot box? Why yes, yes it is...

Is this the same source that told us about the "bombshell" suitcases of ballots in the Ga counting centers when those "suitcases" were the official ballot containers? They same one that showed a reporter's cameraman carrying his equipment into the building as a "smoking gun"... claiming that it was a stuffed ballot box? Why yes, yes it is...
Wrong again.

Well, your track record isn’t great so far. How many people have been in court and won with all these bombshells? You’re at like 250 game changers with no actual evidence
The deep state won’t let us win. All the courts are rigged! Papa Trump promised us that if we donate a little more money and make ourselves look like idiots for him, he’ll give us lots of candy and toys and make the bad people go away

ADVERTISEMENT