ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 5 Army Soldiers Killed, 1 CIA ?? During Frankfurt Raid?

Elul77

Lake Baikal
Sep 4, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
Might be real, might not. Some crazy stuff goin’ on on the Twitters this morning

4D3sSIU.jpg

LoExmYq.jpg

Yeah there have been silent black helicopters flying over my house all night. I have to run to publix to get some more tinfoil to keep them from scanning my brain.

Suggestion: unfollow some people on Twitter.

Last edited:
Yeah there have been silent black helicopters flying over my house all night. I have to run to public to get some more tinfoil to keep them from scanning my brain.

Suggestion: unfollow some people on Twitter.

CIA has been doing domestic intelligence in the US, contrary to its charter since the late 50s. Maybe you ought to read a book or two.

Who is General McInerney??

Um, you realize that even Trump and Rudy have distanced themselves for this nonsense by now right? Are those guys deep state now, along with Brian Kemp?

It is it possible - just maybe - that a deeply divisive and unpopular president lost? Either way, unless you are donating your life savings to the Trump Election Defense Fund / personal cash grab, you should not Ben allowed to post this crap.

Um, you realize that even Trump and Rudy have distanced themselves for this nonsense by now right? Are those guys deep state now, along with Brian Kemp?

It is it possible - just maybe - that a deeply divisive and unpopular president lost? Either way, unless you are donating your life savings to the Trump Election Defense Fund / personal cash grab, you should not Ben allowed to post this crap.
This seems to have angered you? Perhaps enraged??

Why should he not be allowed to post this?

The Q guys pushed him over the edge a while back. It’s been pretty hilarious to watch. I’ve never been a Q guy, but I’m praying for it all to be real just to watch him have a literal meltdown on TI

You and I both know you are Q guy.

And I am not mad at all. My guy won by a landslide. Reading the wholesale stupidity of you and the other yokels on here gives me a daily chuckle. Also, knowing that your tax dollars are going to be sent here to NY to rebuild our economy makes me sleep like a baby. Notice I did not say “increased tax dollars”, because I know you don’t make more than $400k per year. Only a select few of us winners do.

And I am not mad at all. My guy won by a landslide. Reading the wholesale stupidity of you and the other yokels on here gives me a daily chuckle. Also, knowing that your tax dollars are going to be sent here to NY to rebuild our economy makes me sleep like a baby. Notice I did not say “increased tax dollars”, because I know you don’t make more than $400k per year. Only a select few of us winners do.

“Your” guy is a shining example of the real problem with this country, career politicians who care only about lining their own pockets.. I say this without regard to party lines. It is time for term limits in both Houses of Congress. .

Might be real, might not. Some crazy stuff goin’ on on the Twitters this morning
Please donate all you can to Trumps legal defense fund.... he is the only bastion of integrity and honor left to save us. If the NWO wins you will have no retirement savings left and no kids college funds left... so please empty them out and give whatever you have and then some more to Trump now. Banks will even loan you the money if you say it's for Trump.

So you are bragging about your “side” using hard working tax payers money to rebuild a failed economy run into the dirt by liberal ideology, that was already in crumbles before covid? So use covid as an excuse to payback liberal states on the backs of more fiscal responsible states? You really think that’s a solid strategy? You think that’s going to “restore the soul of america”?
I used to think all the talk of a civil war was just idle posturing from the fringe on both sides, now I’m not so sure.

I guess if it’s not on CNN it’s not true 🙄

Yeah, I mean they’re not wrong. Lotta crackpots on Twatter and the Chan’s/8 Kuhn.

The problem is they also turn on CNN and believe everything they’re spoon-fed without question, which is pretty hilarious considering the things they say about “conspiracy theorists”

Yeah, I mean they’re not wrong. Lotta crackpots on Twatter and the Chan’s/8 Kuhn.

The problem is they also turn on CNN and believe everything they’re spoon-fed without question, which is pretty hilarious considering the things they say about “conspiracy theorists”
I know right. And glossin’ over the fact I ain’t even say it’s true, lol

Yea they believed the Russia hoax and it was proven to be false. I doubt the server raid is true, but it has a much merit as the Russia collusion lie that they investigated for over 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT