ADVERTISEMENT

OT and destined for the RT....

I actually have a friend in close contact with Biden’s chief campaign staffer. He leaves the bar early often to go “draw a bath for joe”. You’d think a man of that age can cut the faucet on and draw his own bath. It must be code words for something.

Reactions: littlemoney
I just had a beer with a Joe Biden campaign team member. It went exactly as you would imagine it.

My hot take is there will definitely be a second civil war, and it will last about 3 minutes.

Here is how I imagine it (and how it actually went down). You stepped out of line with some regurgitated, fake Hannity/trump inspired machismo bullshit and he (or she) bitch slapped you and made you cry?

Biden is far and away the most sane one out of all their candidates, also the only who who realistically has a shot to win. Problem is, something is wrong with him mentally. You know he vomits inside having to tow the liberal line, this guy has shifted positions more than my cup in a wrestling match, he has been on both sides of everything.

Biden is far and away the most sane one out of all their candidates, also the only who who realistically has a shot to win. Problem is, something is wrong with him mentally. You know he vomits inside having to tow the liberal line, this guy has shifted positions more than my cup in a wrestling match, he has been on both sides of everything.

wait-what-gif-3.gif

Trump is not going to win in 2020. We took a chance because America was tired of the system that was in place..I applaud Trump for bringing that to the forefront. However, not much he has done has helped or changed America for the better. He was helped by a low voter turnout amongst democrats in 2016 because not many people thought he would win. That won’t happen this time.

I don’t know if Biden will either. Booker pointed out that no democrat leading this far out has won in recent history (not sure how true it is but it seems to be the case most of the time for both parties). I think 4-5 of those candidates will have a really good chance of beating Trump. Biden would smoke him today.

Trump is not going to win in 2020. We took a chance because America was tired of the system that was in place..I applaud Trump for bringing that to the forefront. However, not much he has done has helped or changed America for the better. He was helped by a low voter turnout amongst democrats in 2016 because not many people thought he would win. That won’t happen this time.

I don’t know if Biden will either. Booker pointed out that no democrat leading this far out has won in recent history (not sure how true it is but it seems to be the case most of the time for both parties). I think 4-5 of those candidates will have a really good chance of beating Trump. Biden would smoke him today.

Trump was and is the disruptor. What he has done is keep his promises. He has enacted or mightily attempted to enact what he campaigned to do. Best President in my lifetime with potential to be maybe the best ever. He is an outsider attempting to destroy the old guard thats been running this nation for a long time and thats why we see the most concerted attack on him ever seen. Just keep thinking he will not/cannot win in 2020.

Will you be crying and screaming if Trump does win?

Reason I ask is I need to make sure I have really thick earmuffs in 2020

I find it ironic with the takes on the Democratic candidates when the POTUS is the biggest joke of any politician I have ever seen. Please let me know when any other politician dead or alive actually mentioned airports and airplanes being around during the revolutionary war like Trump did during his Independence Day Speech. Seriously ... end of thread!!!

Trump was and is the disruptor. What he has done is keep his promises. He has enacted or mightily attempted to enact what he campaigned to do. Best President in my lifetime with potential to be maybe the best ever. He is an outsider attempting to destroy the old guard thats been running this nation for a long time and thats why we see the most concerted attack on him ever seen. Just keep thinking he will not/cannot win in 2020.
Great googly moogly this is some of the stupidest garbage I’ve seen in a while

Great googly moogly this is some of the stupidest garbage I’ve seen in a while

I try to be polite to people even when I think they are stupid and do stupid stuff. But since you started it, you are based on all the crap you spew not very smart at this point in your life in my opinion. Give you time. You will see the light eventually.

I try to be polite to people even when I think they are stupid and do stupid stuff. But since you started it, you are based on all the crap you spew not very smart at this point in your life in my opinion. Give you time. You will see the light eventually.
You said Trump may be the best president ever. How am I supposed to even begin to respect you or see you as even a moderately intelligent individual with such laughably incorrect thoughts? My politeness ends where insanity and total stupidity begins

You said Trump may be the best president ever. How am I supposed to even begin to respect you or see you as even a moderately intelligent individual with such laughably incorrect thoughts? My politeness ends where insanity and total stupidity begins

Opnions are like butt holes. We all have one. You have a vote and I have a vote. I love President Trump and think he is doing an incredible job and you do not....its all opinion. Please jump off your high horse and realize that. I take a lot of factors into my opinion and I strongly feel the way I do. The fact that you do not agree with and/or respect it does not hurt my feelings one bit.

I must have missed the check that Mexico wrote for that wall. Last I heard Trump was taking money from military families to pay for the wall.

Trump's biggest success in office has been convincing the rubes that his photo op diplomacy is actually working. All flash. No substance.

You are right about one thing. He wont win in 2020. If his approval rating and polls keep getting worse, he may not even run. I don't think he can handle losing and being a one term president. I have a feeling Scaramoochi is right. He will quit and call it a win for himself.

On a factual basis Trump has done more in the first three years than most presidents have done in their entire tenure whether it be nominating judges, making trade deals, exposing extremely biased and left-wing media outlets, bringing worldly corruption into the light. Trump has kept 99% of his campaign promises and accomplished even more than he promised. Let's keep this in mind that he won in 2016 with 0 political experience, now he has accomplishments to back that up in 2020 and you think he is going to lose? LMAO. And to make things even more comical is that Joe Biden is seriously considered the front-runner. I feel that Trump wipes the floor with Biden during a debate, easily.. On a factual basis and with how witty Trump is.

I must have missed the check that Mexico wrote for that wall. Last I heard Trump was taking money from military families to pay for the wall.

Trump's biggest success in office has been convincing the rubes that his photo op diplomacy is actually working. All flash. No substance.

You are right about one thing. He wont win in 2020. If his approval rating and polls keep getting worse, he may not even run. I don't think he can handle losing and being a one term president. I have a feeling Scaramoochi is right. He will quit and call it a win for himself.

HAHAHAHA the same polls that had Clinton leading by 10 points the night before the election? You clearly are a sheep of fake news. Maybe try switching off Wolf Blitzer sometime.

On a factual basis Trump has done more in the first three years than most presidents have done in their entire tenure whether it be nominating judges, making trade deals, exposing extremely biased and left-wing media outlets, bringing worldly corruption into the light. Trump has kept 99% of his campaign promises and accomplished even more than he promised. Let's keep this in mind that he won in 2016 with 0 political experience, now he has accomplishments to back that up in 2020 and you think he is going to lose? LMAO. And to make things even more comical is that Joe Biden is seriously considered the front-runner. I feel that Trump wipes the floor with Biden during a debate, easily.. On a factual basis and with how witty Trump is.
I didn't say that Trump would lose. He'll probably win because the US population values entertainment over substance, emotion over fact, and showmanship over actual diplomacy. When you say that Trump has kept 99% of his campaign promises, I assume you're not including the glorious wall that Mexico was going to pay for? Or the tremendous improvements to the health care system? Or rebuilding our infrastructure? Or improving public education? I guess he didn't promise to do anything to protect the environment, so I can't hold it against him for consistently making decisions that contribute to its destruction, as this is what Republicans absolutely love as long as it results in profit.

Yeah, great president that's delivered on 99% of his promises.

Not hardly!

I didn't say that Trump would lose. He'll probably win because the US population values entertainment over substance, emotion over fact, and showmanship over actual diplomacy. When you say that Trump has kept 99% of his campaign promises, I assume you're not including the glorious wall that Mexico was going to pay for? Or the tremendous improvements to the health care system? Or rebuilding our infrastructure? Or improving public education? I guess he didn't promise to do anything to protect the environment, so I can't hold it against him for consistently making decisions that contribute to its destruction, as this is what Republicans absolutely love as long as it results in profit.

Yeah, great president that's delivered on 99% of his promises.

Lol you are saying this as if any Democrat has done anything positive for this country in the last 20+ years. Thing about trump is he is well-rounded. He gets shit done and then mocks the haters while he is doing it. And the wall is actually being built, and with healthcare etc. Imagine if he had a congress worth a damn? I mean seriously Trump has accomplished all that with a congress that has given him 0 help. You can think Mccain specifically for the health care, who is only a RINO and has always been, but Trump ofcourse brought that to light. So literally your only talking point is that he hasn't gotten those things done but it is by no doing of his own that they have not been accomplished.

Lol you are saying this as if any Democrat has done anything positive for this country in the last 20+ years. Thing about trump is he is well-rounded. He gets shit done and then mocks the haters while he is doing it. And the wall is actually being built, and with healthcare etc. Imagine if he had a congress worth a damn? I mean seriously Trump has accomplished all that with a congress that has given him 0 help. You can think Mccain specifically for the health care, who is only a RINO and has always been, but Trump ofcourse brought that to light. So literally your only talking point is that he hasn't gotten those things done but it is by no doing of his own that they have not been accomplished.
But he's the greatest president ever. It shouldn't matter that his congress doesn't want to work with him. Obama's congress hated him more than Trump's does and Obama was able to accomplish significantly more. History will be kind to Obama, not so much to Trump.

What has he accomplished that makes you say he's the best president in your lifetime or maybe the best ever? In your opinion, what's his greatest success so far?

In my opinion it's too soon to judge. Convince me.

You realize he had a republican led house and Senate and didnt get his bullshit through without executive orders?

what trade deals has he completed? You must be referencing the one with South Korea?

on a factual basis... you keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.

giphy.gif

But he's the greatest president ever. It shouldn't matter that his congress doesn't want to work with him. Obama's congress hated him more than Trump's does and Obama was able to accomplish significantly more. History will be kind to Obama, not so much to Trump.

LOL is that why Obama had to go around Congress to get his treasonous Iran deal through or his Daca deal through? The fact you said Obama would be on the right side of history might honestly be the absolute dumbest thing I've seen/heard. Obama spied on the trump team etc. You cannot be serious. Please tell me you aren't being serious.

Reactions: orangelvis
what trade deals has he completed? You must be referencing the one with South Korea?

on a factual basis... you keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.

giphy.gif

To prove both of my points, The USMCA deal has been ratified by Mexico and Canada, guess what the hold up is? OH our own Congress. Thanks for walking me right into that and helping prove my other point.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I find it ironic with the takes on the Democratic candidates when the POTUS is the biggest joke of any politician I have ever seen. Please let me know when any other politician dead or alive actually mentioned airports and airplanes being around during the revolutionary war like Trump did during his Independence Day Speech. Seriously ... end of thread!!!

Yeah, not everyone is as sharp as Joe Biden. He only said the following:

He said that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids” before quickly adding “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

He spoke of meeting with Parkland students when he was vice president, even though the Florida school shooting occurred a year after he left office.

Biden has made a string of small missteps while campaigning during a crucial stretch in Iowa. He said the most recent mass shootings occurred in Houston and Michigan, although they actually took place in El Paso and Dayton, Ohio.

He referred to Margaret Thatcher instead of the more recent British prime minister Theresa May, and he referenced the Constitution’s First Amendment when he meant the Second.

Stand up Chuck - oh that’s right you can’t. You’re in a wheelchair.

I love Vermont! (He was in New Hampshire).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT