ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone in Charleston area hiring part time?

dbjork6317

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2009
Looking for some extra work to help pay down debt more quickly. My work schedule is different every week so I need something flexible and that makes it tough to just find a regular 2nd job.

If any of you guys know of anyone needing some part time help I’d appreciate any info.

what kind of work are you looking for?
Pretty much anything. I have 4+ yeas in face to face sales, 2 years in over the phone sales and collections. I know my options are limited because of my full time job so I’m not really particular about what kind of work it is.

I was going to set the over/under for humblebrags in this thread at 8, and I would've taken the over.

But so far, I would've been wrong.

Reactions: dbjork6317
You will think me crazy but get hooked up being a tourist bike rider with the double seat

I have had some of them tell me they make killer money and the weekends which is when you probably don’t work is prime time

Just thought about your profile

I think there is a Verizon call center in the old Charles town mall

Again Friday to Monday is prime time for part timers because no one wants that shift

Uber drivers don’t make much. May not be worth the trouble
I’ve heard it both ways. I’ve heard some say it’s easy money, some say it’s not worth it. Honestly I’m not so sure how I feel about strangers and drunk college kids in my car. But I might give it a go if I can’t gind anything else.

Just thought about your profile

I think there is a Verizon call center in the old Charles town mall

Again Friday to Monday is prime time for part timers because no one wants that shift
I actually work for Verizon retail now which is why my schedule is so up and down. The VZ call center is actually closing in October.

I’d do call center work if I could find a reasonable night shift.

As ridiculous as it sounds dress. Ragged and hold a bucket at street intersections with sign that inspires people to drop cash in

I have heard that some of those dudes make good money for the effort put out

Looking for some extra work to help pay down debt more quickly. My work schedule is different every week so I need something flexible and that makes it tough to just find a regular 2nd job.

If any of you guys know of anyone needing some part time help I’d appreciate any info.

I don't live in Charleston so I can't give specific leads, but I would try to get hooked up with someone who does Handy Man type work (painting, minor repairs/projects, yard work, etc). Most of those guys can use some extra help and can accommodate flexible schedules. The best part is they typically pay in cash.

ADVERTISEMENT