appalachiatiger

Woodrush
Jan 7, 2009
Asheville NC
Big day for Trump!

2 Democrats defected.

NJ and Minn guys in Trump districts.

29 seats to go.

Next Schifty will cut chop and paste testimony into a formal looking fake document making that transcript seem as a quid pro quo.

mcconnell said this is dead in the senate if the democrats continue down this road.

justice roberts will bring common sense if it gets that far.

senate may table.

So many things to shake my head at...

First thing... We don't have a transcript of the phone call. We have a memo. You can tell by the label on the bottom of the memo. It says: "not a verbatim transcript of a discussion"

Not that it really matters. As I've said before, Trump has already admitted the crime. It doesn't matter whether Biden was a criminal or not. Here's someone who agrees with me. Normally I don't post links to media that substantially lean left or right, but I'll make an exception here, as I've always respected Judge Nap's opinions:

FoxNews

So Trumpians. You can listen to Trump lie, cry, piss, and moan. But in the end you are going to EVENTUALLY get to the heart of the matter. Is getting dirt on your political opponent a high crime?

We all know where you are going to stand, but what really bothers me is that you guys will put up with Trump lying about things every step of the way. Everyone thought the call was Perfect (Obviously a lie and folks that were there are testifying to the contrary). Never asked for a favor (Memo proves that didn't happen.. favor actually came out of Trump's mouth). Biden is a criminal (doesn't matter), Illegal (nope, the House has been following rules written by Republicans). And still side with this dirt bag in the end...

As for me, I don't know that this reaches the bar for throwing the President out of office. But it's a crime and the HoR is going to vote to impeach him on it. I personally find Trump's actions at about the same level at President Clinton's. I've said on here more than once that Clinton should have been thrown out of office for Perjury. Nixon of course never stood trial in the Senate, but IMHO was going to be found guilty. However, I also realize that it's an election year. When there is an opportunity, we live in a Democracy and should let the people decide. That would also work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: griffgolf
Compared to the lying POS that occupies the White House, Nixon's likeness should be carved on Mt. Rushmore. Clinton's lying about sex is not comparable in any way. It did not threaten our democracy.

Compared to the lying POS that occupies the White House, Nixon's likeness should be carved on Mt. Rushmore. Clinton's lying about sex is not comparable in any way. It did not threaten our democracy.

While I admit that Trump isn't a good look for us, Clinton committed perjury. You CAN'T have a President do that. I understand WHY he did it. Hell, I'd probably have done it myself if my wife would have been there. That doesn't make it right. The President is the head of the executive branch (and thus the Justice Dept). You can't have that going on. More than anything else, this is why I think Trump is unfit. He tears things down, he doesn't build them. He divides, he doesn't unite. He's a force of chaos, not of order.

Reactions: Rychek4
While I admit that Trump isn't a good look for us, Clinton committed perjury. You CAN'T have a President do that. I understand WHY he did it. Hell, I'd probably have done it myself if my wife would have been there. That doesn't make it right. The President is the head of the executive branch (and thus the Justice Dept). You can't have that going on. More than anything else, this is why I think Trump is unfit. He tears things down, he doesn't build them. He divides, he doesn't unite. He's a force of chaos, not of order.

hey so put yourself in trump's shoes. how would you attempt to bring the biden's (who are part of this swamp) to justice?

just pretend that the bidens have been fleecing america. what would you do?

First thing... We don't have a transcript of the phone call. We have a memo. You can tell by the label on the bottom of the memo. It says: "not a verbatim transcript of a discussion"

WE HAVE MULTIPLE WITNESSES ON THE PHONE CALL WHO STATE THAT THE MEMOCOM WAS AN ACCURATE ACCOUNT OF THE PHONE CALL.

Not that it really matters. As I've said before, Trump has already admitted the crime. It doesn't matter whether Biden was a criminal or not.

I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE TRACK DOWN THIS BIDEN FAMILY CRIME. HIS FAMILY IS ONE OF MANY WHO ARE FLEECING AMERICA. THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER QUIETLY GETTING FAVORS FOR DEALS EVERY DAY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE GOVERNMENT.

WE HIRED TRUMP TO WEED THEM OUT, PRUNE THE BUSHES, TURN THE SOIL. I HOPE LINDSAY WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE GO BACK BEFORE TRUMP AND INVESTIGATE HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE GIVEN UKRAINE OVER LAST 20 YEARS AND OTHER QUID PRO QUOS SO A REAL HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE SETS IN.

So Trumpians. You can listen to Trump lie, cry, piss, and moan. But in the end you are going to EVENTUALLY get to the heart of the matter. Is getting dirt on your political opponent a high crime?

NO IT IS NOT. THE CORRUPTION ISSUE SUPERCEDES AND ENVELOPS THE BIDENS INVOLVEMENT. IF THE BIDENS WERE NOT INVOLVED- WOULD IT BE OK FOR A PRESIDENT TO CLEAN UP THEIR CORRUPTION?

SAY IT PASSES THE HOUSE. EVERY YEA VOTE SHOULD SIGN A DOCUMENT REQUESTING BIDEN TO DROP OUT OF THE CAMPAIGN FOR DOI G THE SAME THEM ON A MUCH LARGER SCALE.

We all know where you are going to stand, but what really bothers me is that you guys will put up with Trump lying about things every step of the way.

TRUMP SAID THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO IN THAT PHONE CALL. THERE WAS NOT. IF IN ANOTHER PHONE OR TWEET, TECHNOCALLY HE WASNT LYING. THIS PHONE CALL ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE. AND OTHERS OPINIONS OF THIS PHONE CALL ARE IRRELEVANT.

WE GOT THE TEXT, WE GOT WITNESSES STATING ITS AS CLOSE AS IT GETS TO ACCURACY, WE BOTH PARTIES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE CONVERSATION STATING THEIR WAS NO QUID PRO QUO.

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
hey so put yourself in trump's shoes. how would you attempt to bring the biden's (who are part of this swamp) to justice?

just pretend that the bidens have been fleecing america. what would you do?

You let the Justice Dept handle it. Just like every president does. For every criminal. You don't get your private lawyer involved with his pet henchmen/campaign doners. You don't get on the phone and ask for "favors" from foreign governments... ESPECIALLY when the person in question is your political rival. It's a BAD look and is illegal as well.

You let the Justice Dept handle it. Just like every president does. For every criminal. You don't get your private lawyer involved with his pet henchmen/campaign doners. You don't get on the phone and ask for "favors" from foreign governments... ESPECIALLY when the person in question is your political rival. It's a BAD look and is illegal as well.

You are flat wrong, but at least you are consistent. :)o_O

rudy is the whistleblower. i agree. once rudy finishes his investigation, i hope he turns all his info over to barr.

pelosi is the muschamp and taggart of politics.

cannot believe they voted her to lead again.

i dont think this impeachment, as it currently is, will even make it to the floor of the senate. thats going to be quiet embarassing for her and schiff.

and i thought schiff was an attorney. if he is, he sucks. guess thats why he is in politics.

lindsay will subpoena schiff. once he does this charade is over.

Last edited:
transcript.

nothing in transcript.

witnesses state transcript accurate.

both parties involved state no quid pro quo.

case closed.

doesnt matter about any partisan opinions. every single person who disagrees with trump and is a witness has skin in the game in the corruption in the ukraine. they all seem to follow a policy the president wants to change.

american voters voted for real change.

the reason we never had real change is the unelected career govt officials who think they are policy and control policy.

thats the real problem here. i hope after christmas that trump fires them all.

the voters have had enough of the people. i had to deal with them in the FDA and DHS among other agencies when i was shipping and receiving lobster.

those people think they are above the law. o and throw the EPA in there too.

bunch of jackasses.

like someone is gonna put explosives in a lobster. get real.

i do know that the democrats are going to revisit the mueller report. and they will try to bring that obstruction stuff into the mix.

we know for a fact there was collusion with the russians. we know for a fact it wasnt the trump campaign.

who was it? why did those 16 liberal attorneys stop the investigation once they found out there was no collusion.

the investigation stopped, they turned their attention to obstruction.

well durham was appointed to investigate the who actually did collude with the russians.

we will found out.

check out judge beryl howell's 75 page opinion.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjour...d-to-house-democrats/?slreturn=20191001101936

transcript.

nothing in transcript.

case closed.

doesnt matter about any partisan opinions. every single person who disagrees with trump and is a witness has skin in the game in the corruption in the ukraine. they all seem to follow a policy the president wants to change.

the reason we never had real change is the unelected career govt officials who think they are policy and control policy.

the voters have had enough of the people. i had to deal with them in the FDA and DHS among other agencies when i was shipping and receiving lobster.

bunch of jackasses.

transcript. Not a transcript. A memo of a 30 minute call that takes 11 minutes to read out loud.

nothing in transcript. Wrong, Trump specifically says in the memo that he wants a favor from the Ukrainian prez.

witnesses state transcript accurate. Wrong. A witness on the call testified that the memo left out large parts of the conversation that were about Biden.

both parties involved state no quid pro quo. Wrong. At least 4 people involved on Trump's side and one the Ukranian side have said they believe it was a quid pro quo.

case closed. Wrong. Nobody is above the law.

Trump stands accused of using $390 million of taxpayer dollars as his political war chest in order to get dirt on Joe Biden. Some claim he damaged U.S. security by withholding the aid from our ally. Some claim he committed a crime because it is illegal to seek campaign interference from a foreign source. Some claim that this conduct is extortion which is a crime in the U.S.
This investigation is in the inquiry stage and nothing has been proven in an impeachment trial yet. However, to say that this conduct, if true does not warrant an investigation, is ludicrous. If the accusations are true they are worthy of removal from office. If that is not impeachable we have already lost our democratic republic and none of us will be safe from a President in the future. For example, suppose we criticize the President or one of his policies, and he contacts the IRS and asks the IRS to investigate us. Do we then have freedom of speech. If the allegations are true and he is allowed to do it to a former Vice President, do you really think he can't do equally egregious things to any of us?

rudy is the whistleblower. i agree. once rudy finishes his investigation, i hope he turns all his info over to barr.

pelosi is the muschamp and taggart of politics.

cannot believe they voted her to lead again.

i dont think this impeachment, as it currently is, will even make it to the floor of the senate. thats going to be quiet embarassing for her and schiff.

and i thought schiff was an attorney. if he is, he sucks. guess thats why he is in politics.

lindsay will subpoena schiff. once he does this charade is over.

I don't think you are getting what I'm saying. In a true "search for justice", which is what you are saying Trump is doing. You DON'T send your private lawyer. There's a whole department that's devoted to that sort of thing. Also, I don't think you understand the rules for impeachment. Moscow Mitch knows the rules though, just like Pelosi does. If the house votes to impeach, the constitution is clear that there HAS to be a trial on the Senate Floor. He has publically said as much.

transcript.

nothing in transcript.

case closed.

bunch of jackasses.

It's these sort of things that make me question your intelligence. Trump tells you something and you just believe it. He told you it's a transcript, and you believe it with the same ferver that you believe in Jesus. Even though it says RIGHT ON THE DOCUMENT that it's not a verbatim transcript. It all comes down to:
Who are you going to believe, Trump or your lying eyes. Obviously Trump.

And again IMHO, the memo also shows the crime outright. Trump asks for a favor. That favor is to investigate his political rival. That's a thing of value (politicians pay people to do opposition research all the time). That's a crime. Period.

Is it a High Crime? I don't know.

transcript. Not a transcript. A memo of a 30 minute call that takes 11 minutes to read out loud.

nothing in transcript. Wrong, Trump specifically says in the memo that he wants a favor from the Ukrainian prez.

witnesses state transcript accurate. Wrong. A witness on the call testified that the memo left out large parts of the conversation that were about Biden.

both parties involved state no quid pro quo. Wrong. At least 4 people involved on Trump's side and one the Ukranian side have said they believe it was a quid pro quo.

case closed. Wrong. Nobody is above the law.

Ok Mr Dem Genius, if the transcript is just a memo then why are Pelosi and Schiff running around saying they do not need to interview the anonymous whistleblower(Eric Ciaramella...LOL) at all since Trump released the call?

Btw,,,,nothing in the transcript depicts an impeachable offense.

BTW-

the president had to send rudy. before barr and still today to a point, he cant trust many. remember, the state dept, and the justice dept are filled with swamp people.

had to send rudy. all america hero.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ok Mr Dem Genius, if the transcript is just a memo then why are Pelosi and Schiff running around saying they do not need to interview the anonymous whistleblower(Eric Ciaramella...LOL) at all since Trump released the call?

Btw,,,,nothing in the transcript depicts an impeachable offense.

open your fuggin eyes man. The document that trump released literally says on it “this memorandum is not a verbatim transcript.” IT IS NOT A TRANSCRIPT.

Start thinking for yourself instead of letting others tell you what to think and say.

hey man

we have video evidence of the former vice president of the united states holding up $1billion in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor that was wanting to investigate a company that bidens family got a kickback from.

i absolutely have ZERO problem with the current president to ask a country to reopen that case that was closed by bidens quid pro quo.

trump has 63 million people behind him to drain as much of the swamp as he can, before they cut his head off.

umemployment lowest in 50 years, blacks and hispanic historic record lows in unemployment.

china no longer will be fleecing us.

he has rudy on his side. a patriotic america who cleaned up nyc.

hate to tell you anti trumps, but there is more than 63 million who follow him now.

most are silent. i dont blame them.

schiff has 195,000 people behind him. had over 210,000, but lost alot of support between his last 2 elections.

pelosi represents not many more. bet half a million between the 2 vesus 63 million plus..

open your fuggin eyes man. The document that trump released literally says on it “this memorandum is not a verbatim transcript.” IT IS NOT A TRANSCRIPT.

Start thinking for yourself instead of letting others tell you what to think and say.

I am thinking for myself and I disagree with your opinions strongly. All Trump supporters are free thinkers as opposed to the hive mind left...yall love to mirror though. Please though answer my question if not scared to.

@nytigerfan

love willie nelson

anyway, @TigerGrowls is thinking for himself.

american voters want a different policy on alot of different things.

those unelected officials who think they are the policy MUST leave washington.

trump is the first guy who is actually trying to make change.

i understand if you have been paid by the govt for 20 years to follow policy that you favor

but when the american voters tell you to change that policy. dont be a little bytch and whine and cry your way around washington calling the american voters are abusing power.

remember trump represents voters not in washington, ny, chicago, or california.

deal with it....

Reactions: TigerGrowls
@hopefultiger13

i guess my main seed of hate with all this began with russia.

for years, we have been going tit for tat, spying, hacking, all over the place.

then all of a sudden, this 20 year issue i had been following all turned to focus that trump was part responsible to gain an advantage.

i saw a report from the cia, fbi, and nsa that completely fabricated a story. like i said i pretty much read alot over last 20 years.

why did they all of sudden change tone, and reframe this entire 20 plus year covert war towards trump.

right then i knew those 3 agencies were either incompetent or vengeful.

and we are still dealing with the bs coming out of these unelected officials.

schiff says on pbs-

the presidents "interest" are not in line with our national "interest"

he just stated that washington insiders interest is more important than tne voters interest.

and even says thats a national security issue when the voters disagree with washington insiders.

"As Politico broke the news about the hold in late August, lawmakers concerned about Ukraine’s ability to defend its sovereignty against Russia and the mixed signals sent by the delay stepped up the pressure on the administration with floor speeches, letters and personal phone calls.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, an ally of Trump’s but an advocate for the Ukraine aid, told reporters on Sept. 24 that he sought and got an explanation about the delay. He spelled out concerns he said Pentagon officials shared with him about Zelenkskiy, though they don’t line up with either of the above Pentagon communications.

“The Pentagon was concerned about the new [Ukrainian] administration, can we trust them to have the weapons, and Trump’s always tried to get others to pay more by withholding aid,” Graham said, adding: “[Pentagon officials] wanted to find out if the new [Ukrainian] administration was reliable.”"

"Senate Europe and Regional Security Cooperation Subcommittee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., did get an explanation in a call with Trump ahead of a trip to meet with Zelenskiy in Kyiv. Johnson had hoped in vain to convince Trump to “let the money flow.”

“He’s concerned about corruption, when you’re putting hundreds of millions of dollars into a country,” Johnson said of Trump last week. “Secondly, the same complaint President Trump has had in terms of the level of support of European partners for a country in their backyard, not ours.”

Johnson’s explanation tracked with what Vice President Mike Pence said after he attended a meeting with Zelenskiy in Warsaw, Poland, on Sept. 1. Pence also told reporters that he and Zelenskiy had discussed the White House’s decision to halt the aid.

“As President Trump had me make clear, we have great concerns about issues of corruption,” Pence said, adding that to invest additional taxpayer money in Ukraine, “the president wants to be assured that those resources are truly making their way to the kind of investments that will contribute to security and stability in Ukraine. And that’s an expectation the American people have and the president has expressed very clearly.”

Johnson was one of a select few lawmakers who said they knew the president’s rationale. The administration, on the other hand, did not clue in Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who traveled with Johnson.

“The process of holding the aid? I don’t have a window into their process,” Murphy said last week. “It caught all of us by surprise, Republicans and Democrats. There didn’t seem to be much, if any, consultations with Congress.”

I am thinking for myself and I disagree with your opinions strongly. All Trump supporters are free thinkers as opposed to the hive mind left...yall love to mirror though. Please though answer my question if not scared to.

what question?

you and @appalachiatiger dont think for yourselves... you think what Trump tells you to think.

Thats why Trump can release a memo that says on it "this is not a transcript" and then tell you it is a transcript and you believe it.

Thats why Trump can go on camera and ask Ukraine and Russia to investigate Biden and then say "I was just kidding" and you believe him.

Thats why candidate Trump could talk about how the unemployment numbers are complete BS and then as president convince you that they are a sign of how great he is doing.

I could go on and on. The point is, you are both sheep.

what question?

you and @appalachiatiger dont think for yourselves... you think what Trump tells you to think.

Thats why Trump can release a memo that says on it "this is not a transcript" and then tell you it is a transcript and you believe it.

Thats why Trump can go on camera and ask Ukraine and Russia to investigate Biden and then say "I was just kidding" and you believe him.

Thats why candidate Trump could talk about how the unemployment numbers are complete BS and then as president convince you that they are a sign of how great he is doing.

I could go on and on. The point is, you are both sheep.

Ok...since you are not reading half of what anyone says. You just want to pontificate, but the problem is its all bullshit. Heres my original question copied again. Please answer.

Ok...since you are not reading half of what anyone says. You just want to pontificate, but the problem is its all bullshit. Heres my original question copied again. Please answer.

that is not what they are saying. They do not need to interview the whistleblower because multiple witnesses who were on the call (the whistleblower was not) have corroborated the story. If you step out of your bubble of letting trump tell you what to think you would know that.

that is not what they are saying. They do not need to interview the whistleblower because multiple witnesses who were on the call (the whistleblower was not) have corroborated the story. If you step out of your bubble of letting trump tell you what to think you would know that.

That is exactly what they said and after tremendous push back from republicans and probably seeing they are tanking in their private polling are now offering to have this scumbag answer written questions. This is a big scam just like Russia Gate and if you cannot see that and honestly believe this then I feel for you and worry for you. Do you have a government job?

Trump has this loyal support because he is doing what we agree with.....period. It is funny though to watch him pound the left like a yard dog on a daily basis...LOL!!

"As Politico broke the news about the hold in late August, lawmakers concerned about Ukraine’s ability to defend its sovereignty against Russia and the mixed signals sent by the delay stepped up the pressure on the administration with floor speeches, letters and personal phone calls.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, an ally of Trump’s but an advocate for the Ukraine aid, told reporters on Sept. 24 that he sought and got an explanation about the delay. He spelled out concerns he said Pentagon officials shared with him about Zelenkskiy, though they don’t line up with either of the above Pentagon communications.

“The Pentagon was concerned about the new [Ukrainian] administration, can we trust them to have the weapons, and Trump’s always tried to get others to pay more by withholding aid,” Graham said, adding: “[Pentagon officials] wanted to find out if the new [Ukrainian] administration was reliable.”"

"Senate Europe and Regional Security Cooperation Subcommittee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., did get an explanation in a call with Trump ahead of a trip to meet with Zelenskiy in Kyiv. Johnson had hoped in vain to convince Trump to “let the money flow.”

“He’s concerned about corruption, when you’re putting hundreds of millions of dollars into a country,” Johnson said of Trump last week. “Secondly, the same complaint President Trump has had in terms of the level of support of European partners for a country in their backyard, not ours.”

Johnson’s explanation tracked with what Vice President Mike Pence said after he attended a meeting with Zelenskiy in Warsaw, Poland, on Sept. 1. Pence also told reporters that he and Zelenskiy had discussed the White House’s decision to halt the aid.

“As President Trump had me make clear, we have great concerns about issues of corruption,” Pence said, adding that to invest additional taxpayer money in Ukraine, “the president wants to be assured that those resources are truly making their way to the kind of investments that will contribute to security and stability in Ukraine. And that’s an expectation the American people have and the president has expressed very clearly.”

Johnson was one of a select few lawmakers who said they knew the president’s rationale. The administration, on the other hand, did not clue in Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who traveled with Johnson.

“The process of holding the aid? I don’t have a window into their process,” Murphy said last week. “It caught all of us by surprise, Republicans and Democrats. There didn’t seem to be much, if any, consultations with Congress.”
Bro you just posted like 6 articles in a row. That's not contributing to an honest discussion, it's just trying to overwhelm the debate with word vomit so they spend to much time fact checking to make a counter point.

Bad form.

Trump has this loyal support because he is doing what we agree with.....period.
His comment about “sh--hole” countries blew up negotiations for a deal that would have given Trump his border wall.

His offensive tweets continued to undermine his presidency. : Calling former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman “a dog” and Stormy Daniels “Horseface”

He drove away suburban voters and caused the GOP to lose control of the House.

His news conference with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki was an embarrassment.

His policy to separate migrant children from their families at the southern border was an avoidable tragedy.

His pullout of all U.S. troops in Syria will take America’s boot off of the terrorists’ necks.

I should really add 2019 stuff at some point. I guess I should add 2 years of a stagnant economy and his complete bungling of China Trade policy. Remember when "Trade wars are easy" lol. Reagan is rolling in his grave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT