ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boycott Places Requiring Masks for Covid

Thanks for posting this on the football message board. I’m sure the thread will be informative and fun spirited debate!
the reason I post much more OT topics than about football is because I recognize my inherent weakness due to age and memory lapses and forgetfulness that I no longer have have the mental capability to intelligently discuss the true inner workings of football and sports in general

if I see a building on fire I still know we need a fire truck and firemen but do not know how to organize and correctly fight the fire

with college football although I have many contacts with high school and college professionals I am very unqualified to really get into the guts of the program and how and why we make it a winner

yes I have several direct and indirect contacts with people on the front lines but recruiting and coaching require so much more than the typical member of this site can fathom

being a coach and especially a winning coach requires a holistic approach and you better be paasionate and committed with a very thick skin

just wanted to agree with you that better to discuss football than OT but based on my recognizing my weaknesses unlike many people I stick to something I may have a chance at making sense

thank you for your help in pointing out my shortcoming as I deserve to hear all sides of a post

Reactions: Clemtron
I think we should cancel the OP

i agree with you that I canceling me would probably be a good idea

send Chris a check for my membership suggesting. You are replacing my revenues with the check just to get rid of me
I am OK with. That as I don’t want Chris to lose money

• Haha
Reactions: BHSRebels89
I'm only wearing a mask if it allows me to not wear pants.

giphy.gif

I think we should just let the unvaccinated fools get what’s coming to them in short order.

Covid is the flu? Not deadly? Mainstream media BS?

Cool. No masks. No social distancing.

So you’re coming around to their POV? OK, cool.
I’m protected. My family is protected. I’m just saying that I’m over this whole thing if that subset of people are never going to get vaccinated.

I think we should just let the unvaccinated fools get what’s coming to them in short order.

Covid is the flu? Not deadly? Mainstream media BS?

Cool. No masks. No social distancing.

I’m protected. My family is protected. I’m just saying that I’m over this whole thing if that subset of people are never going to get vaccinated.
I’m Unvaxxed and I’m with you!!!! Let’s do exactly this ;)

ADVERTISEMENT