ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Buzzfeed WRONG again

dpotter24

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2013
Mount Pleasant, SC
Reported, without any proof, claimed that Mueller’s team found that Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress regarding building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Mueller’s team, who comments on nothing positive or negative, came out and disputed the story as being a lie. All of those liberals out there acting a fool today must feel like a bunch of idiots...

Reactions: scartiger
Reported, without any proof, claimed that Mueller’s team found that Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress regarding building a Trump Tower in Moscow. Mueller’s team, who comments on nothing positive or negative, came out and disputed the story as being a lie. All of those liberals out there acting a fool today must feel like a bunch of idiots...

No they don’t

They will have another political UFO story tomorrow

They no shame or moral compass

DwZJUGzX4AEIMPS.jpg

I honestly don’t know but is Buzzfeed a legitimate enough news outlet for CNN to take their word and plaster it as truth all day long?

I honestly don’t know but is Buzzfeed a legitimate enough news outlet for CNN to take their word and plaster it as truth all day long?
Nope. They have consistently been wrong on MANY fake news stories slanted against Trump and republicans alike. The MSM still takes them on their word though which is pathetic.

I know when I was younger and smoked pot I would get hungry. Maybe that was me Feeding my Buzz hence BuzzFeed?

Now Buzzfeed is also saying they stand by their reporting LOL! What a bunch of fvcking idiots!

I think the idiots are the people who don’t believe in waiting for real evidence and make wild statements that match the outcome they want and not an outcome based on truth

Thank you people you are guaranteeing the re-election of Donald Trump

And destroying the Progressive Movement

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Its almost as if these news organizations want to prove Trump right.
That want to prove him wrong so much they throw caution to the wind and just say/write anything. It is funny because I am in the middle for the most part and this crap is exactly why people are sick and tired of the media not disclosing facts but using their platform to distort the truth to show their political bias.

If true Elizabeth Warren DNA matches the Kennewick Man therefore she is Native American

That want to prove him wrong so much they throw caution to the wind and just say/write anything. It is funny because I am in the middle for the most part and this crap is exactly why people are sick and tired of the media not disclosing facts but using their platform to distort the truth to show their political bias.

And they are proving the media is indeed fake.

Reactions: dpotter24

The two reporters have won the pulitzer prize.

But wait--why are we believing Mueller and the office of the special counsel? Thought they were a cabal taking down the govt from the inside or something...

I find this fascinating--the office doesn't say what is wrong with the reporting, just that something is inaccurate. Cohen hasn't denied that he lied and the sourcing for the story didn't come from Cohen.

Going to have to wait for Mueller.

Ever noticed how all politicians leave office far far more wealthy than when they started? Have you ever seen what their actual pay is? Both sides of the isle, the populous are just puppets in their scheme. Trump for all his faults looks to be bucking that trend, say about him what you want but he seems not to be for sale. We need term limits in a bad way. Political whores on both sides of the isle sicken me.

Ever noticed how all politicians leave office far far more wealthy than when they started? Have you ever seen what their actual pay is? Both sides of the isle, the populous are just puppets in their scheme. Trump for all his faults looks to be bucking that trend, say about him what you want but he seems not to be for sale. We need term limits in a bad way. Political whores on both sides of the isle sicken me.
I’d be willing to bet trump leaves office much wealthier as well

Reactions: Dackel
If I’m in the White House right now, I’m sitting back and laughing with a drink in my hand

It more than likly came from the WH. This was bait. They knew buzzfeed/CNN would take this and run with it. They did it once already. Took it again.

And I want to get everyone in this thread on record: if the president did, in fact, direct Cohen to lie to Congress and committing three felonies--you are all in favor of impeachment right?

And I mean only if that is proven true.

Reactions: padtigers
The two reporters have won the pulitzer prize.

But wait--why are we believing Mueller and the office of the special counsel? Thought they were a cabal taking down the govt from the inside or something...

I find this fascinating--the office doesn't say what is wrong with the reporting, just that something is inaccurate. Cohen hasn't denied that he lied and the sourcing for the story didn't come from Cohen.

Going to have to wait for Mueller.
The Special Counsel debunking a damaging report on Trump is proof to me that the story is false.Brian Williams also won many awards in journalism yet look at him now.

Reactions: dpotter24
And I want to get everyone in this thread on record: if the president did, in fact, direct Cohen to lie to Congress and committing three felonies--you are all in favor of impeachment right?

If proven true then yes. On a side note if it is proven false will the Trump haters let the man do his, realize that him calling Fake News was valid, and admit that there is a Deep State that was out to get him?

Reactions: orangelvis

I'm 100% in favor of impeaching anyone holding an office who has done those things. So yeah, drain the swamp and MAGA!

Reactions: clemben
If proven true then yes. On a side note if it is proven false will the Trump haters let the man do his, realize that him calling Fake News was valid, and admit that there is a Deep State that was out to get him?

It just depends on what the reporters got wrong and why. They deserve to be held accountable for reporting something they got incorrect or explaining what happened with their sourcing. If they purposefully conspired to create a fake story about the president they should be fired and stripped of their awards and publicly discredited.

The deep state isn't the media--that is within the govt. This actually would prove that Mueller isn't participating in some larger conspiracy.

Don't sell them short. They shrug off idiocy like a duck in the rain.

It just depends on what the reporters got wrong and why. They deserve to be held accountable for reporting something they got incorrect or explaining what happened with their sourcing. If they purposefully conspired to create a fake story about the president they should be fired and stripped of their awards and publicly discredited.

The deep state isn't the media--that is within the govt. This actually would prove that Mueller isn't participating in some larger conspiracy.

John brennan and James Clapper working for MSNBC and CNN is back firing right now. Buzzfeed will do them in.

Reactions: orangelvis
Now Buzzfeed is also saying they stand by their reporting LOL! What a bunch of fvcking idiots!

Very interesting that the Special Counsel released such a vague statement. Important to note that they don't specifically dispute the actual content of the Buzzfeed report-that Cohen was instructed to lie by the president.

I'd hold off on the victory parade for the president just yet. Have to wait and see...

Very interesting that the Special Counsel released such a vague statement. Important to note that they don't specifically dispute the actual content of the Buzzfeed report-that Cohen was instructed to lie by the president.

I'd hold off on the victory parade for the president just yet. Have to wait and see...

What is vague about this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT