ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chick in Anderson on meth

shortbus22

Woodrush
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
Simpsonville, SC
So apparently a chick in Anderson was on meth yesterday, pulled her eyeballs out, and ate them.

What. The. Fvck.

Anybody know more about this? Meth is a very scary drug.

Here's the FB post I saw:

I am sitting in the ICU with my daughter (adult 20). She has been on meth for about 6 months and was battling this drug. Today she was across from the church by her, which is also a place for help for addicts, on her knees screaming and pulled both of her eyes out of the socket and ate them. I am completely numb right now. This doesn't seem real to me. She was struggling because she didn't want to do it anymore and I believe she was headed to that church for help. My heart is broken and she will never see again. Please pray for her and our family. This drug is evil and share if you need because she would want that to keep someone else from ever doing it the first time! Today has been the worst day of my life. I am thankful she is alive! But she will never see again. I follow a local crime group on Facebook for my area to make sure she was never on it. Someone posted the story on there from the news and the comments are inhumane! The heartless people make me sick. I have cried so much I have no tears left. I hope somehow this helps someone because my daughter would want that. She has a beautiful heart and would want to help someone! The road is going to be long for her and our family! I ask for prayer! Thank you for reading this and if just 1 child and 1parent doesn't have to go through this it was worth telling!

So apparently a chick in Anderson was on meth yesterday, pulled her eyeballs out, and ate them.

What. The. Fvck.

I am sitting in the ICU with my daughter (adult 20). She has been on meth for about 6 months and was battling this drug. Today she was across from the church by her, which is also a place for help for addicts, on her knees screaming and pulled both of her eyes out of the socket and ate them. I am completely numb right now. This doesn't seem real to me. She was struggling because she didn't want to do it anymore and I believe she was headed to that church for help. My heart is broken and she will never see again. Please pray for her and our family. This drug is evil and share if you need because she would want that to keep someone else from ever doing it the first time! Today has been the worst day of my life. I am thankful she is alive! But she will never see again. I follow a local crime group on Facebook for my area to make sure she was never on it. Someone posted the story on there from the news and the comments are inhumane! The heartless people make me sick. I have cried so much I have no tears left. I hope somehow this helps someone because my daughter would want that. She has a beautiful heart and would want to help someone! The road is going to be long for her and our family! I ask for prayer! Thank you for reading this and if just 1 child and 1parent doesn't have to go through this it was worth telling!

Sheesh. How do people make the decision to even try that stuff? I do not have an impulsive or addictive personality so I guess I dont understand. But goodness, you can clearly see the negative effects of this stuff from numerous examples and still decide it’s for you? What is going on in one’s life to turn to this stuff?

What. The. Fvck.

Friend of mine shoot meth up for about 3 years. He's been clean of meth for about 10 years now. He could tell you horror stories of what it does to you.

Not sure if the story is true but I have witness a few people throw everything away (nice home,marriage,children ,great job ,new car,) over this shit. This stuff is the worst drug I have witness in my 60 years living and I was no saint growing up. The government has got to do something to stop the manufacturing of it...

I encourage you to watch "Heroin Triangle" on A&E. It's about the heroin (and meth and crack) epidemic in the triangle that includes many affluent, suburban cities in north Atlanta. These are the "it could never happen here" places that these drugs have run rampant through in the last 3+ years.
thumbnail_The%20New%20Triangle_1487982199724_8687509_ver1.0.jpg

Not sure if true but I have witness a few people throw everything away (nice home,marriage,children ,great job ,new car,) over this shit. This stuff is the worst drug I have witness in my 60 years living and I was no saint growing up. The government has got to do something to stop the manufacturing of it...
The main story is definitely true. It's all over the news. But the news isn't reporting that she ate the eyeballs. That part I cannot confirm. Not sure why her mom would say it if not true though.

I encourage you to watch "Heroin Triangle" on A&E. It's about the heroin (and meth and crack) epidemic in the triangle that includes many affluent, suburban cities in north Atlanta. These are the "it could never happen here" places that these drugs have run rampant through in the last 3+ years.
Pickens county is a epidemic with meth. I'm sure it's just about everywhere.

Christ. I've been pretty fvcked up, but not once has taking my own eyeballs out ever crossed my mind.

If you had ever had a loved one struggle with addiction you wouldn't make such an insensitive bullshit comment. You need to freaking mature a little. Hope you never have to see someone you love battle drugs.
At least she doesn’t have to worry about coming up with a corporate vision statement.

Also, don’t act like I don’t have any first hand experience with substance abuse. Being able to joke about things is perfectly acceptable

My wife is an RN/Nursing Supervisor at a hospital(not there). She says people would be shocked at the use of heroine and meth within extremely affluent communities. Outside of alcohol, it is the highest substance abuse she sees day in and day out. People see drugs as a class issue, but the classes increasingly are getting blurred when it comes to drug use. Some just hide it better in their day to day life.

What. The. Fvck.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ron Munson
If you had ever had a loved one struggle with addiction you wouldn't make such an insensitive bullshit comment. You need to freaking mature a little. Hope you never have to see someone you love battle drugs.

“Sometimes, the funniest thing to say is mean. You guys gotta remember, I’m not saying it to be mean. I’m saying it because it’s funny. And everything’s funny until it happens to you.”

Reactions: johnhugh
Making remarks to try to be funny is sad. This is a major problem. Those who post such remarks need to look into a mirror and ask yourself if this was a loved one of yours...would you be making fun of them?
Absolutely. And they would laugh. I had a teacher who had some partial amputations on their fingers. They once told the class “I used to know sign language until I got this speech impediment”. Whole class laughed.

The same teacher had a relative lose half of their leg at age 18. This relative used to say “if I’m going to heaven I’ve already got a foot in the door”

Reactions: my95GTHO
Sheesh. How do people make the decision to even try that stuff? I do not have an impulsive or addictive personality so I guess I dont understand. But goodness, you can clearly see the negative effects of this stuff from numerous examples and still decide it’s for you? What is going on in one’s life to turn to this stuff?

It's stories like this where I'm thankful I'm such a pvssy. Legit can't even think of a single thing that would make me ever try this shit. It terrifies me.

At least she doesn’t have to worry about coming up with a corporate vision statement.

Also, don’t act like I don’t have any first hand experience with substance abuse. Being able to joke about things is perfectly acceptable

Really and you want to be in the medical profession long term and make fun of your patient's problems, make sure you bring that up in your next interview or maybe encourage them to do an internet social media review on you. Good luck with those interviews

... I get the appeal of some recreational drugs. Marijuana? expand your mind, relaxes you. Ecstasy? "Who is touching me?". Acid? see weird shit. Cocaine? "F ya mother F'er!!! Lets go trade stocks!!!!!" .... I get it ..... but if one of the COMMON side effects was self mutilation????? I think I might skip that drug.

Sorry, I am not going to feel sorry for some junkie. I only feel sorry for the tax payers, police, citizens, etc that have to deal with the consequences.

Call me cold hearted or whatever, I really don't care, my patience with junkies ran out a long time ago.
Absolutely! It was a choice made by her!

Reactions: Ron Munson

What. The. Fvck.

With these comments, some of you are just plain sorry excuses for human beings. If y'all are parents, then I feel really sorry for your kids and wives/husbands. I would hate to know my kids had a father that was so heartless if I stooped that low. God help yall.

I am seeing this happen to a friend right now. He and his wife just finished building their dream home for about $4mm on the NJ shore. She got addicted to vicadin years ago, went to rehab and he thought all was well. Then on Christmas day she tells him that she is back on drugs (much heavier stuff than vicadin this time). As he digs into it more, he finds out all kinds of crazy sh*t. She was cheating with multiple others (all addicts also), got into multiple wrecks that she never told him about, and took their 5 year old daughter with her to go into NYC to do drugs.

Now they are divorcing, she is back in rehab, he had a judge kick her out of their house and she can only see her daughter under supervised visits. In the last few weeks, she has missed half of her scheduled supervised visits. The house they spent 3 years building is going on the market. They lived in it for 6 months.

The crazy thing is, she takes no personal responsibility for any of it. It is all his fault, not hers. She seems solely focused on getting as much money out of him as she can. At one point, she threatened to kill herself b/c my friend refused to talk to her on the phone. In a boss move, he called her parents and told them to deal with it. They were equally over her shit, so they had her committed.

I have known her for years and it is crazy to see what this shit did to her. I really feel terrible for their daughter. Her crack ho mom chose drugs over her.

Really and you want to be in the medical profession long term and make fun of your patient's problems, make sure you bring that up in your next interview or maybe encourage them to do an internet social media review on you. Good luck with those interviews
I would never ridicule a patient. But I’ve had plenty of patients joke about themselves, and I’ll certainly laugh along. Notice how I did not make fun of someone in the hospital ITT, but rather someone just out in public who happened to be high on meth.

This board is so sensitive. Lighten up some

You are a sorry SOB and there's a special place in hell for the likes of you. If I was Chris Ard, your ass and your $10 a month would be gone.

Reactions: PertsCorner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT