ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Does anyone have any internal connections at UPS?

LUV DEM TIGERS

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2003
Irmo, SC
shopkathyskreations.com
I have had packages that were supposed to be delivered to my business on Wednesday. They never got delivered. I tracked them and they showed "Hold for Pickup Requested". Neither the shipper nor myself requested that. We called the 800 number finally got to speak to someone and they said something happened and they must have missed the truck and it would be delivered Friday (Wednesday was the 4th). Friday I tracked again and nothing had changed with the info. But then I checked some others that were supposed to be delivered and they were all changed to "Hold for Pickup Requested". EVERYTHING I have in the system that I knew of had been changed to that.

I called one of my drivers (I have had several lately) and he contacted his supervisor who called me. He said he would let me know something late yesterday or this morning. I know it's early but I haven't heard anything. I checked a lot of my tracking numbers and they now say they are to be delivered on TUESDAY. I don't know what happened to MONDAY. I already have some pissed of customers as there were some orders that were time sensitive ie. t-shirts for a High School Dance Camp that is starting Monday.

Does anyone have any connections that can help me. I am in Irmo and willing to drive to the hub in West Columbia to pick them up. I am at my wits end and can't speak to anyone. The number the supervisor called me back on is a number that when you call it back it says it is not a reachable number. Kinda like no reply email accounts. I need help.

• Angry
Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News