ADVERTISEMENT

OT File this China will pull out of Trade Deal to damage Trump Late October

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
My friends in hidden places are telling me that the
People of the swamp are colluding with the Chinese to defeat Trump

If any of you doubt this is a legitimate prediction or a solid lead please file this away and simply stay alive till the election and keep your eyes on China

it is going to happen along with some additional unreleased Chinese Viruses

Yes the worse is yet to come

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Why oh why does anyone need to conspire to defeat Trump? He does it to himself just about every day. We learned today he was told Russia was helping Afghan terrorists target U.S. military in Afghanistan. He learned of it in March. He did nothing.

Let’s see, he said COVID cases would go from 15 to zero. We are highest in the world. Deaths are headed to 150,000 before Aug. 1.

It is over for Trump. He is falling so far behind his campaign is going to buy ads in Georgia. If he can’t win Ga., he’s not winning much north of the M-D Line.

God help us if Biden wins, he can’t remember his own name half the time.

Why would China conspire against Trump. The have played him for the fool he is. Is America great enough yet? Now it appears the EU will ban Americans from traveling to Europe because of our high infection rate.

If any of you doubt this is a legitimate prediction or a solid lead please file this away and simply stay alive till the election and keep your eyes on China

The excuse making has begun already. If Trump loses, the time between his loss in early November and January 20 is going to be an absolute shitshow and embarassment for this country.

The excuse making has begun already. If Trump loses, the time between his loss in early November and January 20 is going to be an absolute shitshow and embarassment for this country.
I want to “like” this but how the heck can anyone “like” this? So I will just say that what you wrote is true and I won’t like it at all.

I found it insightful that during an interview this week, Trump was complaining about Biden and said, “and they’re going to make him president.” He knows.

I want to “like” this but how the heck can anyone “like” this? So I will just say that what you wrote is true and I won’t like it at all.

I found it insightful that during an interview this week, Trump was complaining about Biden and said, “and they’re going to make him president.” He knows.

Zero coincidence that after the Tulsa debacle he came out on Monday morning firing-off tweets about (totally unsubstantiated) mail-in voter fraud. He is blatantly laying the foundation to de-legitimize the election when he loses.

I find it hilarious that fans of Trump question anyone else's mental abilities. For a "stable genius", he's a total fool.

I'm voting Biden because he's not Trump, just like millions of Americans will. He's terribly flawed, and not "the answer" to our problems. But he's worlds better than the alternative.

Yeah, this isn't a real ad. It's an old bit from Bill Maher. But Trump's still a buffoon.

Zero coincidence that after the Tulsa debacle he came out on Monday morning firing-off tweets about (totally unsubstantiated) mail-in voter fraud. He is blatantly laying the foundation to de-legitimize the election when he loses.
Hell he tried to de-legitimize the last election that he won lol by saying that the reason Hillary had almost 3 million more votes than he did was due to illegitimate people voting or people voting several times. You know how people vote and then come back in to vote in another disguise and then continue repeating that process. You just can't make this shit up!

Well cool deal! THEN Biden will come in and tell you that all our intelligence agencies are wrong. Then he will meet with the Chinese President, who will tell him that the Chinese DIDN'T interfere with the election. Biden will of course "see no reason not to believe him". And when you hear THAT you'll be convinced that the Chinese had nothing to do with it right? Or is that only when Donald Trump says it.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that fans of Trump question anyone else's mental abilities. For a "stable genius", he's a total fool.

I'm voting Biden because he's not Trump, just like millions of Americans will. He's terribly flawed, and not "the answer" to our problems. But he's worlds better than the alternative.

Yeah, this isn't a real ad. It's an old bit from Bill Maher. But Trump's still a buffoon.

Same here. I don't care for BIden at all. At least he isn't as bad as Hillary I guess. There are actually FEW people now that I'd vote for Trump ahead of: AOC (and I'd vote Pelosi before I'd vote Trump), Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham (and I can't BELIEVE that I voted for this clown once), and Rubio (out of Florida). As I've said, Trump is a bad bad man, but these 4 are just bat shit crazy.

Reactions: clemsontiger02

china may break up into 3 states before this is over

we have americans bytching about a bottle of sypup being racist

they need that syrup for food.

we may be at war before the election

china is in some serious trouble

thanks to trump and Australia and japan and india

china may break up into 3 states before this is over

we have americans bytching about a bottle of sypup being racist

they need that syrup for food.

we may be at war before the election

china is in some serious trouble

thanks to trump and Australia and japan and india

Is this the same China that you insisted was going to send troops and get all involved in the middle east just a couple of years ago? Asking for a friend.

Same here. I don't care for BIden at all. At least he isn't as bad as Hillary I guess. There are actually FEW people now that I'd vote for Trump ahead of: AOC (and I'd vote Pelosi before I'd vote Trump), Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham (and I can't BELIEVE that I voted for this clown once), and Rubio (out of Florida). As I've said, Trump is a bad bad man, but these 4 are just bat shit crazy.

what policy initiatives does AOC push that you support?

Atleast Biden didn’t tell Americans to inject themselves with bleach and can actually drink water one handed.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what policy initiatives does AOC push that you support?
She is generally liberal on social issues.. I can agree with most of her agenda on that front. I'm pretty fiscally conservative, we don't agree there. However, like our current President, she runs her mouth.. a lot. About things she has limited understanding of. And her potential solutions are poorly thought out and would cause chaos.

Lord have MERCY.

Google this. Is afghanistan part of the middle east. You get this back. The short answer is no, Afghanistan is not in the Middle-East. Afghanistan is most commonly referred to as being a part of the region of Central Asia; a group of countries that occupies the area between China, India, Russia and Iran. ... It is, however, not a Middle-Eastern country.

In fact China and Afghanistan share a border. TOTALLY different thing than China moving on the middle east.

Who says I need f**king reason.

no offense

seems all the anti trumpers say the same things over and over

not a one of them affects my pocketbook

and they never wanna debate policy differences

just point out character flaws we all agree suck

be nice to hear some anti trumpers get into a serious policy discussion

Lord have MERCY.

Google this. Is afghanistan part of the middle east. You get this back. The short answer is no, Afghanistan is not in the Middle-East. Afghanistan is most commonly referred to as being a part of the region of Central Asia; a group of countries that occupies the area between China, India, Russia and Iran. ... It is, however, not a Middle-Eastern country.

In fact China and Afghanistan share a border. TOTALLY different thing than China moving on the middle east.

I would argue Afghanistan is similar to turkey and that many identify as in both regions

a bridge or gateway into the other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT