Gold Member
Aug 3, 2008
Daniel Island, SC
Finally a toy where it doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl
or both
or neither
or a xenomorph.

oakImage-1569428359785-superJumbo.jpg

Damn liberals. And don’t come at me attacking me. These stupid dolls are a result of the far out left. No conservatives backed MATTEL on this. If you don’t know your gender.... look between your legs.
God help this nation. We are in deep trouble.

will be interesting to see how well they sell...i would bet not well...we pay too much attention to the far left and right

Damn liberals. And don’t come at me attacking me. These stupid dolls are a result of the far out left. No conservatives backed MATTEL on this. If you don’t know your gender.... look between your legs.

Mattel wouldn't do this if they didn't think there was a market for it. That is called capitalism. I seriously doubt they were pressured by liberals and I seriously doubt they give a damn what a bunch of slack jawed yokels think about it.

Mattel wouldn't do this if they didn't think there was a market for it. That is called capitalism. I seriously doubt they were pressured by liberals and I seriously doubt they give a damn what a bunch of slack jawed yokels think about it.
how big do you think the market is?

how big do you think the market is?

if you watch the video it is more about customization, the only real reference to anything to do with "gender neutral" is when they talk about "ditching labels". The market will be big enough.

im just a slack jawed yokel so i didnt watch it

Most slack jawed yokels prefer to have other people interpret their news to them rather than actually read or watch it. Why think for yourself when someone else is there to tell you what to think?

Reactions: ddot7
Most slack jawed yokels prefer to have other people interpret their news to them rather than actually read or watch it. Why think for yourself when someone else is there to tell you what to think?
Which is why we are blessed to have a big city guy with superior intellect like yourself.

Reactions: amynhop
Mattel doesn't care about Red or Blue, this is just motivated by $Green$

If you think that’s not motivated by liberals, I’m shocked. Can’t even imagine them making too much “ green” from these disturbing dolls.

If you think that’s not motivated by liberals, I’m shocked. Can’t even imagine them making too much “ green” from these disturbing dolls.
Mattel didn't become a 4 Billion dollar company by giving a sh*t what liberals want.

That's how a business should work outside of ethics (and I would say this is not an ethics issue, to be clear).

But if I owned a company, I would be careful. There is an expression "get woke, go broke." These type of things are really easy to overdo. I'm not saying Mattel has overdone it or even come close, but it can happen. I think that comes when a company tries to force it's views on the customer.

Reactions: Rychek4

What does god have to do with a gender neutral toy?

And what is your definition of a conservative? Bush and Trump administrations have shown that they are big government spending liberals. I have a hard time separating y’all from actual liberals. Any help would be much appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT