ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein)

scotchtiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's "recruiter," was arrested this morning. If you aren't familiar with the story, this woman was basically responsible for recruiting and coordinating the minors that were then forced to have relations with Epstein and others.

Over/under on how long before a rope magically appears in her cell and prison cameras short-circuit?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-...ne-maxwell-arrested-in-new-hampshire-fbi-says

Lol, stole this from TMB:

1c2hof.jpg

She was as devious if not more than Epstein IMO.

With regards to the doc, I actually was fairly underwhelmed with it, because they didn’t go that much into her involvement and the blackmail component with the politicians / celebrities involved. That was as much, if not more so of the story, than the horrible acts Epstein did, but they just breezed by it in the final 15 minutes of the last episode.

She is a goner for sure.

Too many NAMBLA members commenting on wanting certain pedophiles and rapist jailed cause they are Democrats. It seems to me and others some of you want less competition.

I want to see anyone Associated with Epstein and his child sex ring fully held accountable from Prince Andrews to current/former presidents and politicians to average Joe.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Too many NAMBLA members commenting on wanting certain pedophiles and rapist jailed cause they are Democrats. It seems to me and others some of you want less competition.

I want to see anyone Associated with Epstein and his child sex ring fully held accountable from Prince Andrews to current/former presidents and politicians to average Joe.

I want everyone associated prosecuted as well. But the Clinton pics are too good not to post. I mean this was hanging in Epstein's house.

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

The documentary was downright disturbing. Agree with another poster, she won't last long in prison.......way too many powerful people with too much to lose. I'm surprised she hasn't vanished into thin air already to be honest.

The documentary was nothing. Everyone knew the info covered in the documentary already. Total waste. I still want to know where the money came from. And, how? Dude went from assistant floor trader - basically coffee bitch/stenographer - to junior partner in a few years. Eventually gets fired, makes partner at another firm before going out on his own when that ponzi scheme burns down, and then runs a shop with 1 client who may have less money than Epstein himself.

The documentary was nothing. Everyone knew the info covered in the documentary already. Total waste. I still want to know where the money came from. And, how? Dude went from assistant floor trader - basically coffee bitch/stenographer - to junior partner in a few years. Eventually gets fired, makes partner at another firm before going out on his own when that ponzi scheme burns down, and then runs a shop with 1 client who may have less money than Epstein himself.
This. It’s literally never been explained.

That picture is amazing. If it were not a symbol of terrible things I'd have a print.

I didn't even finish it, but that documentary was super disappointing for the points you mentioned.

I didn't even finish it, but that documentary was super disappointing for the points you mentioned.
He stole 9 figures from the Limited founder was the way I understood it after watching. And he ran the ponzi scheme for the old guy they interviewed who went to jail.

Think he also had to have been run or at least supported by some intelligence agency (foreign or domestic). Don't think all that blackmail of the rich and powerful was for money alone.

It’s not a conspiracy that Bill Clinton traveled to Epstein’s island. And trump of course had an unfortunate quote about Epstein.

I know, not talking about that part of it. Just the QAnon, global pedophile ring stuff.

Back to Epstein, the number of famous people hanging around Epstein EVEN AFTER THE ALLEGATIONS WERE WIDELY KNOW is disturbing as hell. I dont think it means there was a conspiracy, but I do think that it means that many celebrities have terrible judgement and live in a bubble.

Reactions: Howard's Jock
Literally the first reply in this thread was about the Clintons

That's a specific person, not a "side." Bill was a well-known frequent traveler on the Lolita express and also a well-known hound dog, and there was a portrait of him wearing a dress in Epstein's house. Maxwell also had an aisle row seat at Chelsea's wedding. Pretty obvious to link him to this without it being a party line accusation.

That's a specific person, not a "side." Bill was a well-known frequent traveler on the Lolita express and also a well-known hound dog, and there was a portrait of him wearing a dress in Epstein's house. Maxwell also had an aisle row seat at Chelsea's wedding. Pretty obvious to link him to this without it being a party line accusation.
Lol. Ok bud. Yeah, definitely not political at all.

Lets make a list of male politicians that arent "hound dogs" and it will be be a much quicker process. The guy that owned the company I worked for out of college got elected to the State Senate, and then proceeded to destroy his business and nearly ruin his life chasing skirts.

She was as devious if not more than Epstein IMO.

With regards to the doc, I actually was fairly underwhelmed with it, because they didn’t go that much into her involvement and the blackmail component with the politicians / celebrities involved. That was as much, if not more so of the story, than the horrible acts Epstein did, but they just breezed by it in the final 15 minutes of the last episode.

She is a goner for sure.

The doc was such a letdown.

Well, it's interesting that the charges against her are being filed in the Manhattan. That would be the Southern District of New York. You may recall that POTUS/Barr just removed the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York & attempted to replace him with a political crony w/ no experience as a prosecutor...

right, it would be crazy to lump Trump with Epstein.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT