ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Here's the reality of the state of America's finances....

This video seems more like an ego trip more than anything else. Its like one of the sports better guys in Vegas claiming he correctly picked at a 75 percent clip.

Originally posted by tigerGUY:
Stansberry Research has been spot on for many, many years. Listen or not. It's long. It's all true.
You truly are gullible. I'd hate to live a day in your shoes.

Originally posted by ClemsonNY13:

Stansberry Research has been spot on for many, many years. Listen or not. It's long. It's all true.
You truly are gullible. I'd hate to live a day in your shoes.
Likewise.

I'd hate to be a psychotic moron who lives each day with tin foil wrapped around his head because he is worried about big brother reading his brain. Viva la revolution brother

There is an occult significance to the spectacle. The words of Caliban from the tempest spoken by the man behind the scenes who shaped human society...who happened to look like the tyrant Lincoln...the one who came and put an end to the agrarian society...is the same man who has provided the means to overthrow it via the web and interconnected multi culti mind control. Witnessed by the globalist "awakened" occupy patsies, etc...who are really still dreaming..."when i waked i cried to dream again"...still manipulated. The pagan society will be reborn and overthrow the industrial world. Mission of UN/NWO. It will all come together in the next few months.

This post was edited on 4/23 3:45 PM by steele-tiger

The Stansbury Group has been pushing this agenda for sometime. They use the classic hook of "we know this huge secret about the collapse of society but we can't tell you unless you give us a donation and subscribe to my newsletter" which is filled with corporate sponsors pushing their own products. They are full of shit if they think they have some "secret knowledge" to peddle.

I'm beginning to wonder if you're some sort of very elaborate, very long running troll or something. I mean, nobody could really be this dumb right? To link an hour long (no I didn't listen to the whole thing, I skimmed the transcript) sales pitch for a monthly subscription website aimed at preppers is one thing I guess. To link one run by a guy who's been convicted of fraud is yet another. But to call it "the reality of the state of America's finances" is just some really stupid bullshit. Like "I'm not sure how you turn on your computer without electrocuting yourself" level bullshit. It'd be one thing if this was the first time, but every single post you make is just as idiotic. How did you get to be a Clemson fan? Please tell me you aren't an alumnus.

Originally posted by BigCat123:

I'm beginning to wonder if you're some sort of very elaborate, very long running troll or something. I mean, nobody could really be this dumb right? To link an hour long (no I didn't listen to the whole thing, I skimmed the transcript) sales pitch for a monthly subscription website aimed at preppers is one thing I guess. To link one run by a guy who's been convicted of fraud is yet another. But to call it "the reality of the state of America's finances" is just some really stupid bullshit. Like "I'm not sure how you turn on your computer without electrocuting yourself" level bullshit. It'd be one thing if this was the first time, but every single post you make is just as idiotic. How did you get to be a Clemson fan? Please tell me you aren't an alumnus.
Best post of the day! Excellent work BigCat!!!

There is no doubt that our country is in debt up to its ears and Obama makes it worse all the time. There is no doubt that Quantitative Easing has lowered the value of our dollar and inflation will take off at some point as will interest rates. Our government did this so that we could compete with China more than anything. They have been doing it forever, so they could be the cheapest guy in town.

Fact is that our Next president and the one after that will be HUGE in determining the future of the United States for the long haul. If we don't elect someone that has the balls to cut ALL spending in half no matter what and get this deficit moving quickly in the right direction, then we are in major trouble. The guy we have up there now couldn't have been a worse choice in the times that America was in. Cutting Govt spending at all levels by half of what we currently spending and applying that money towards paying down the debt is the guy/girl I would vote for.

I'd grouse about the unrecoverable time that stole from me but I guess in the long run it helps to know what the con men and voodoo economists are up to these days.

It was amusing that Stansberry thinks Paul Krugman (an economic Nobel laureate who thinks we have not spent enough to end this recession) is a recruit to his banner.

Also odd he thinks (to show how far I got in this video before my head exploded) that should we at some point cease to be the world's favorite money fix, we'd no longer be able to "print" debt payments. This only happens to countries like Greece which do not have their own currency. Had Greece still been on the drachma and not tied to the Euro, they could have softened their landing considerably.

I was hoping to do a full-blown debunk but I couldn't pause the vid for note taking and my secretarial skills are woeful. Just as well- it would have been far longer than would ever be read.

Originally posted by Transference:
Holy shit, the demographics of TI must be changing...
Was thinking the same thing. Hell even the conservative guys KNOW that TigerGuy is one crazy out of touch mofo.

I ain't the smartest man the world but this ain't sports. Be a part of the solution or join the problem. But start with taking your energy on this subject off a football message board. Good luck

Stansberry is also predicting the dollar to collapse in June. I didn't read this article though.

Originally posted by steele-tiger:
There is an occult significance to the spectacle. The words of Caliban from the tempest spoken by the man behind the scenes who shaped human society...who happened to look like the tyrant Lincoln...the one who came and put an end to the agrarian society...is the same man who has provided the means to overthrow it via the web and interconnected multi culti mind control. Witnessed by the globalist "awakened" occupy patsies, etc...who are really still dreaming..."when i waked i cried to dream again"...still manipulated. The pagan society will be reborn and overthrow the industrial world. Mission of UN/NWO. It will all come together in the next few months.
#Winning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT