ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Iran's top nuclear scientist assassinated.

Looks like Israel.
shouldnt-standing-there.gif

If you’re interested in the history of the Iran/Israel/US conflict, I recommend The Secret War with Iran by Bergman.
Very fact intensive book about the war being waged by each country’s secret services. Fascinating stuff.

Last edited:
We’ll be in war before you know. Need more central banking security.

The GOP and the Left (leadership) love wars.

Do they know it was Israel? Pretty sure the real beef is them and Saudi
Edit: I see Iran is blaming Israel

Iran always blames Israel. If a car runs a red-light in Tehran and runs over a vegetable stand, well it's Israel's fault. Iran will feel a lot better about Joe Biden though. He'll have the Brinks trucks backing up and unloading again in Iran. All will be well again then Iran will profess to stop making nuclear bombs while doing it in secret. The space-time continuum will be back in balance again. We give, they cheat. But they still love us and sing to us in their streets..."Death to America." Of course, Joe Biden will help them with that too...

201128070845-01-iran-protests-1128-exlarge-169.jpg

At least they are wearing their masks...

Last edited:
Trumps had the best 4 years in the Middle East, of any POTUS I can recall. Peace is braking out with multiple counties making peace with Israel and more to follow.
Plus Iran and ISIS have been decimated. Don’t forget the top Iran general we took out. He was a huge terrorist as well.

Imagine reading “1.8 billion in cash” and thinking a “fact check” about “150 billion in cash” refutes it.

Imagine reading “1.8 billion in cash” and thinking a “fact check” about “150 billion in cash” refutes it.

But can we really trust The Wall Street Journal, CNN and Politico?

I have 4 more weeks over here until I'm home for good and working for a different agency... These next 4 weeks could be very interesting.

I am glad that I'll be out of the country by the time the 1 year anniversary of Soleimani death rolls around. Between that, other BS, and the nuclear scientist killed, I expect some stuff to happen.. I was here earlier this year during the ballistic missile attack and I hope that does not happen again.

I have 4 more weeks over here until I'm home for good and working for a different agency... These next 4 weeks could be very interesting.

I am glad that I'll be out of the country by the time the 1 year anniversary of Soleimani death rolls around. Between that, other BS, and the nuclear scientist killed, I expect some stuff to happen.. I was here earlier this year during the ballistic missile attack and I hope that does not happen again.
Praying that God be with you, Sir.

Psalms 91:7

Stay safe my friend. May the Lord make his face shine upon you

Thank you for your service sir.

$400M we owed them. $1.3B in interest. We pay our debts. Unlike Trump who for decades drove small businesses bankrupt due to nonpayment.

Safe travels brother. Keep things under the radar and hurry home. GB.

Reactions: BFRTKingRanch
$400M we owed them. $1.3B in interest. We pay our debts. Unlike Trump who for decades drove small businesses bankrupt due to nonpayment.

Neato.

You do at least agree that 150 billion is 83.33 X 1.8 billion, and aren’t really anywhere near the same number?

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT