ADVERTISEMENT

OT...IRS agents on TI...

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
I'm sure you'd like to hide, etc., etc., but I have a client facing an audit on his 401K. His last conversation became a pissing contest. with the agents being assholes to the nth degree(the problem was my client being told to kowtow to all demands). My question is are you mvtherfvkers so GD arrogant that you think your shit doesn't stink?

My real question is do you worry about us(We the People) getting pissed and taking action against you personally? Having said that..why do you even work for these people and follow their instructions? You do realize there is a movement nationally coming together against individual IRS agents that will start at the bottom for retaliation? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.You worried?

Obama's administration is pretty sleezy with sicking the IRS on their political enemy's. Not sure Nixon even did that.

Surely no Tiger is part of the Obama Mafia, formerly known as the IRS!

I am a CPA. The IRS has certain authorities and are somewhat arrogant. Bottom line is, if your client did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about. I am sure no IRS agent will respond in this thread.

My experience with agents has been pretty good. I am a CPA and worked for CPA who used to be a revenue agent before he became a CPA. He taught me some things that I did not think would work until I used them. The more I cooperate with them in the job they are doing the more flexible they will be back to me and the clients I represent. One of my most recent cases the revenue agent waived over $4,000 in penalties because we were so cooperative. This case was where his former accountant made some errors and the revenue agent recognized that. Most of the agents I have dealt with are normal people. But just like any group of people there are always good and bad and mostly average people. I always cooperate and hold my tongue until it is over. If you have one that is wrong or over aggressive you can always appeal. I only had one that I was going to take to mediation but this agent's supervisor called me and we worked everything out in my client's favor.

Originally posted by tigerGUY:
I'm sure you'd like to hide, etc., etc., but I have a client facing an audit on his 401K. His last conversation became a pissing contest. with the agents being assholes to the nth degree(the problem was my client being told to kowtow to all demands). My question is are you mvtherfvkers so GD arrogant that you think your shit doesn't stink?

My real question is do you worry about us(We the People) getting pissed and taking action against you personally? Having said that..why do you even work for these people and follow their instructions? You do realize there is a movement nationally coming together against individual IRS agents that will start at the bottom for retaliation? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.You worried?
I love the ramblings...

How can I get involved .. got any pamphlets?

Good call to go after the $28K entry level IRS agent who set policy & make decisions.

Originally posted by Earle36:
Obama's administration is pretty sleezy with sicking the IRS on their political enemy's. Not sure Nixon even did that.
Earle for president!

I had two relatives and a best friend who were former agents...

My business was audited several years ago and the best piece of advice that I got was to "never" have the audit take place at your business...do it at your CPA's office. Think about the obvious reasons.
I had a reputable CPA...he never mentioned...but when I brought it up he spoke up and said he should have thought of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT