ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's a small, small, world

Poker_Tiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2008
Daniel Island, SC
Not so much a world of laughter here, but definitely a world of tears

Dude in the red shirt deserves a 1 way ticket to ride the Cal State Prison experience.

EDIT:
If youtube link is not working:

Last edited:
I’ve watched this several times. Some of the comments on the MB are hilarious.
Notice the Security guard rolling up while zipping his pants.
And the little dude getting in on the action throwing hands. Poor kid doesn’t have a chance. Feel bad for the kids.
It’s scary that it took this long for Security to react. What if it was some crazy dude attacking people other than his family.
Watching the crowds various reactions is fascinating.
They should have roped it off and moved it in front of the “Carrousel of Progress” ride.

Ballsy cameraman. That security response time needs some fine tuning.
So out of the guy realizing his fly was down at the 3:20 mark
laugh.r191677.gif

The second security guard..
tenor.png

You are there. What do you do?

Two guys dancing in a circle while pretending to box does not seem to call for an active intervention. Perhaps yelling "NO FIGHTING! I'VE CALLED THE COPS!"

Punches get thrown between two men on the street. Do you intercede to stop the mayhem? Or let the dudes hurt each other?

Then a guy punches the woman in the face. What do you do? Gotta get involved I think. Seems like a bull rush tackle from behind is in order. Then hope for help?

I'd like to know the outcome. I'm sure Disney has the whole thing on video. I would hope Disney brings a case against the red shirt guy for assaulting the woman without regard for the relationship between her and red shirt.

I'm old. I should probably carry a cane all the time. You know, "Be Prepared."

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
thankfully none of the men can fight worth a shit or else the women would have been badly hurt

Not that they should've been throwing fists at the women, but the women seemed at least as bad as the men. Then again, I watched with sound off, so I don't know if there was more context.

Anyway, trash gon' trash. I was just shocked how long this was allowed to go on.

Reactions: DieHard4Clemson
I’ve watched this several times. Some of the comments on the MB are hilarious.
Notice the Security guard rolling up while zipping his pants.
And the little dude getting in on the action throwing hands. Poor kid doesn’t have a chance. Feel bad for the kids.
It’s scary that it took this long for Security to react. What if it was some crazy dude attacking people other than his family.
Watching the crowds various reactions is fascinating.
They should have roped it off and moved it in front of the “Carrousel of Progress” ride.

So true.

Reactions: TooterTownTiger
Not that they should've been throwing fists at the women, but the women seemed at least as bad as the men. Then again, I watched with sound off, so I don't know if there was more context.

Anyway, trash gon' trash.

You have to watch it with sound. So many plot twists, the craziest of which is the dude turning on his own girlfriend after he thought his girlfriend hit his mother.

Really wish someone would have just knocked him out. Super slow and awful fighter.

Agree. My favorite technique to watch among untrained billy badass types is the dropping of the lead hand coupled with the mid-chest level back hand. Then, bend way back at the hips with the feet spaced nice and narrow. Oh, and the arms out to the side so the ribs are nice and exposed for a hook or well placed side kick.

Anyway, trash gon' trash. I was just shocked how long this was allowed to go on.
yeah, i have zero doubt the women were partially to blame, but you dont hit a woman when you can just walk away

You have to watch it with sound. So many plot twists, the craziest of which is the dude turning on his own girlfriend after he thought his girlfriend hit his mother.

Yep, I totally missed that. Couldn't really tell who was on what side.

Wow, just wow. Glad their babies in the strollers could watch the parents in action. Thumbs up.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT