ADVERTISEMENT

OT-JFK Conspiracy

sgough

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2003
When a freshman at Clemson in 1973, I read an article in I believe Penthouse (I only read the articles) that convinced me of the Conspiracy and that Oswald did not act alone. I have watched numerous shows and read much since then and I am now convinced he acted alone. The National Geographic channel had a great show that just ended that gives more and more evidence that Oswald was the lone shooter. What say ye?

When a freshman at Clemson in 1973, I read an article in I believe Penthouse (I only read the articles) that convinced me of the Conspiracy and that Oswald did not act alone. I have watched numerous shows and read much since then and I am now convinced he acted alone. The National Geographic channel had a great show that just ended that gives more and more evidence that Oswald was the lone shooter. What say ye?

Jet Fuel does not melt steel beams on the moon.

Having been there and stood in the window above where Oswald was standing, I've never been more convinced that he was alone. That shot was straight down the line, not much left to right, which would have been much more difficult to pull off. Car was moving very slowly as it came out of that hard left turn.

There are actual audio files (of E Howard Hunt) but I can't find them.

Having been there and stood in the window above where Oswald was standing, I've never been more convinced that he was alone. That shot was straight down the line, not much left to right, which would have been much more difficult to pull off. Car was moving very slowly as it came out of that hard left turn.
And how many shots in just a few seconds with a bolt action rifle?

Reactions: TM2013
Sam Giancana had him killed.
At his direction, the mafia delivered the vote for Kennedy against Nixon in Chicago.
Then Kennedy's little brother Bobby made it his mission to go after the mob after he was appointed the Attorney General. It didn't help that Kennedy was also sleeping with Giancana's girlfriend. A man has to draw the line somewhere.

Absolutely convinced Oswald was the only shooter. Gerald Posner's book Case Closed was the turning point for me. Also every credible technical analysis of film and audio from Dealy Plaza that has been done in the last 15 years show the shots came from Oswald's position.

All other conspiracies don't hold up. I've lost count of the number of death bed confessions by mobsters and foreign agents that "admitted" to being JFK's assassin.

Definitely not the lone gunman.

A lot of shady stuff went on against the Kennedy's. Just look at Bobby's assassination, and Joe Jr. Mysteriously crashing in WW2.

Also there were witnesses that saw John Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Kennedy's bodies loaded on the plane on a runway in Jersey before it crashed in the Atlantic. I dont know how the died, but it wasnt from a plan crash.

And how many shots in just a few seconds with a bolt action rifle?
3. One that missed right after turn when they were creeping along. The second which hit he and the Governor, and then the fatal head shot. The two x's in the road that mark the hits are 40 yards apart. At 5mph that is easily doable.

Absolutely convinced Oswald was the only shooter. Gerald Posner's book Case Closed was the turning point for me. Also every credible technical analysis of film and audio from Dealy Plaza that has been done in the last 15 years show the shots came from Oswald's position.

All other conspiracies don't hold up. I've lost count of the number of death bed confessions by mobsters and foreign agents that "admitted" to being JFK's assassin.

I can buy this argument based on a semi-recent analysis.

What I can't accept is the Warren Commission report. That thing is a steaming pile of bullcrap.

Reactions: 88MechEng
Definitely not the lone gunman.

A lot of shady stuff went on against the Kennedy's. Just look at Bobby's assassination, and Joe Jr. Mysteriously crashing in WW2.

Also there were witnesses that saw John Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Kennedy's bodies loaded on the plane on a runway in Jersey before it crashed in the Atlantic. I dont know how the died, but it wasnt from a plan crash.

DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Ron Munson
The improved HD films are revealing and given the angles show little to support multiple shooters and actually help the case for 1 shooter. If the first shot did ricochet off the stoplight, and the videos show plausibility, it would have been about 11 seconds between the three shots.

LBJ and others may have discussed the idea, and we''ll really never know the reality of that, but the lone gunmen, probably Oswald, seems much more likely.

Warren report never attempted to explain one of the bullets so it was full of holes.

LBJ killed him and 55 years later we have an audio tape confession that collaborates and that is all. That does not make sense. In this day and age, more info would have come forward involving LBJ.

When a person of JFK's significance is killed, we want to believe that it had to be due to a grand conspiracy. The fact that some loser with a crappy gun could carry out this crime is unthinkable to some. Add in the fact that another loser like Jack Ruby killed Oswald before he could be taken out of Dallas, it becomes even harder to think of anything else but a conspiracy. However, opportunity is a great equalizer and both men took advantage of it.

Last edited:
When a person of JFK's significance is killed, we want to believe that it had to be due to a grand conspiracy. The fact that some loser with a crappy gun could carry out this crime, is unthinkable to some. Add in the fact that another loser like Jack Ruby killed Oswald before he could be taken out of Dallas, it becomes even harder to think of anything else but a conspiracy. However, opportunity is a great equalizer and both men took advantage of it.

Yeah--I am tending to believe that is true.

Here's my problem. I've studied the autopsy pictures I've long felt he has an entrance wound above/beside his right eye, and the right parietal wound would then be an exit wound blowout.

That did not come from the library. That came from in front.

Kennedy was the original "Drain the Swamp" president. Said publicly that he would dismantled the CIA. Fired the CIA Director, Dulles. I find it strange that the fired CIA director had such a prominent role on the Warren Commission.

I agree. I had a similar experience. I was in Dallas on a business trip and was jogging early on Sunday morning and saw a sign that said Dealy Plaza which rang a bell. Looking around I saw a star in the street. With absolutely no traffic present, I stood at the star and looked back at the book depository. I will never forget the emotions of accidentally walking in to a historic site. I also believed that the shot was a gimme for a former Marine with a marksman rating. The turn at the plaza seemed to be about 145 degrees.

By 1963, roughly 20 years after the Brenton Woods Agreement, the US was almost (not until 1971) under full fiat monetary credit expansion. During Kennedy's presidency, he created executive order 11110, which was a continuation of silver money created by the United States Treasury. Can anyone today imagine what that means? In other words, the US Treasury, originally and still does to this day, had/has the power to coin and mint money interest FREE, the public had NO obligation to pay interest on money like we do today from the Federal Reserve, which is a private company owned by stockholders.

Anyway, Kennedy was killed because he didn't act fast enough to eliminate real money, we was supposed to get rid of ALL gold/silver money and strictly use fiat currency created by the Federal Reserve. Quickly after he was killed, all silver was gon by 1964 and later other executive orders were used to remove all the wording Kennedy used in his executive order.

Who knows who killed him, doesn't matter, fact is, when you screw with bankers, you die financially or for real, just ask President Lincoln.

If there isnt more to it, why does the government refuse to release the findings? What about a lone gunman can endanger national security?

Reactions: orangelvis
If there isnt more to it, why does the government refuse to release the findings? What about a lone gunman can endanger national security?

Exactly. I've heard that Trump is strongly considering releasing it. We'll see. I am between Caroline and JohnJohn in age. I remember my Dad and Granddad not buying the lone wolf explanation. I really don't care either way as to how many shooters were involved. I'm more interested in who ordered it, and who set it up.

Rarely are there juicy reasons why documents like that are retained. I think we will all be disappointed when the last docs are released. My guess is that they will have little to point to anyone outside of Oswald and more towards how incompetent government can be in their daily dealings.

Area 51 is a great example of this. There were never any aliens or ufo's there, but there were experimental aircraft and environmental issues being covered up. Also, there were a bunch of workers comp cases that gov't wanted to dismiss.

Rarely are there juicy reasons why documents like that are retained. I think we will all be disappointed when the last docs are released. My guess is that they will have little to point to anyone outside of Oswald and more towards how incompetent government can be in their daily dealings.

Area 51 is a great example of this. There were never any aliens or ufo's there, but there were experimental aircraft and environmental issues being covered up. Also, there were a bunch of workers comp cases that gov't wanted to dismiss.

Kennedy was killed for the exact same reason Lincoln was killed and others (Presidents) had attempted assassinations. Nothing new there, I personally don't understand all the "mystery" and "conspiracy" stories. Presidents have changed their tune since. There will never be any "documents" released, because they don't exist.

Would have to agree on the incompetent government comment, but IMO, the reasons are extremely "juicy". I don't see how it is physically possible to get so may different (religion, race, adversaries, etc..) people (from all over the world) to corroborate a hoax, especially with some of their credentials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT