ADVERTISEMENT

OT...John Kerry is atypical of past professionals...

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
in the State Dept. Hillary is of the same cloth. I love Libs in this country that can't think past their GD county line and haven't the capacity to understand what's happening on the World Chess Board.

BTW, we're losing and the fvcking Muslim is a GD joke...and the ENTIRE world laughs. Please! Defend this shit for your Muslim president that bows. It'll be infinitely harder defending Leggett.

This post was edited on 4/28 6:35 PM by tigerGUY

Just curious as what you want them to do? Do you want to start a shooting war with a nuclear power in their own back yard over a country you probably couldn't even find on a map? Cause that's your choices... Sanctions or start shipping weapons and advisors out to the Ukraine.

I don't know about you, but I'm not in favor of starting another war since Afganistan and Iraq are in such great shape after we got done with them ... TOTALLY worth the money and blood we spent there.

I don't usually get into these political threads but I have to agree. Kerry's a joke who's claim to fame is marrying up. Anyone that campaigns in Michigan and brags about Oh St football is a fool. And, he even looks odd. Hopefully, Russia stays fine with the Urkraine and stays out of Poland, Estonia, etc. But, we have the another Carter in the WH, so I doubt anyone would stop Putin from doing what he wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT