ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kobe Bryant killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news. Wonder who else was on the flight with him? He hung around with famous people more than not.

giphy.gif

I read a report that specifically said his wife and daughters were not on board.

well, he’s not wrong. Probably shouldn’t say that like and hour after he died, but still, not wrong.

I won’t speak ill of the dead, but let’s not canonize him as a great human being either.

He actually has had quite the turnaround and was a champion for women’s athletics. I guess god forgives but you don’t?

Very sad. I’ve never been on a helicopter and never will.

A well-trained helicopter pilot can autorotate out of many potential crash situations. Obviously not all. You are missing an excellent experience.

Prayers for the families and friends involved in this crash.

Have seen 4 kids, 1 kid and Rick Fox. Pretty wide range. Haven’t seen anything official from anyone reputable yet.

He actually has had quite the turnaround and was a champion for women’s athletics. I guess god forgives but you don’t?

I don’t know where you got that from my response, but ok.

Guy was an amazing player, and it’s really sad that he’s gone.

A well-trained helicopter pilot can autorotate out of many potential crash situations. Obviously not all. You are missing an excellent experience.

Prayers for the families and friends involved in this crash.
@ClemsonGentleman had the opportunity in Hawaii 10 years ago on a company trip. But chose not to with a 1 year old daughter back at home. Maybe when the kids are grown. I’m sure it’s a cool experience.

Reactions: ClemsonGentleman
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT