ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kobe Bryant killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, didn't he all but admit to being a rapist? But yes, he was great at scoring the basketball

well, he’s not wrong. Probably shouldn’t say that like and hour after he died, but still, not wrong.

I won’t speak ill of the dead, but let’s not canonize him as a great human being either.

Look at these dumbfvcks on their high horse.

I don’t know Tiger Woods either.

and BTW, I didn’t say anything about Kobe, all I wrote was that the guy being critical of him wasn’t wrong.

type yell at him, keyboard hero.
Don't drag my good name into this. You should be ashamed of yourself

It was tough to listen to Lisa Salters ask Drew Bresee about it during the Pro bowl. She got seriously choked up

Don't drag my good name into this. You should be ashamed of yourself

what? You called him a rapist like as it came out that he died.

I said you weren’t wrong, but you probably shouldn’t say that at this point.

but I should be ashamed of myself? Ok

Just heard on ESPN 5 people were on board and confirmed dead. Said Kobe and his daughter were on their way to her basketball game. Said another parent and player were also on board. Guess the 5th victim was the pilot. So very tragic.

well, he’s not wrong. Probably shouldn’t say that like and hour after he died, but still, not wrong.

I won’t speak ill of the dead, but let’s not canonize him as a great human being either.
Guy just died with his 13 year old daughter. You and your buddy should sit the rest of this thread out before you make bigger fools of yourselves.

It's sad that a couple of folks would even mention his transgressions at this time. None of us are perfect and we all fall short. By all accounts he's done a ton of good as well. Just doesn't seem right to go in that direction under the circumstances.

The responses of a couple of people on here regarding Kobe Bryant's death is not surprising to me at all. I've learned over the years that there are some truly disrespectful and F'ed Up people with access to this message board.

And for all Fox News supporters u should read the despicable tweets under main article about his death truly disgusting and show what trash that channel caters too

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, surprises me about this news outlet and a majority of those that support it. Can and will make anything about a political and/or racial agenda.

And for all Fox News supporters u should read the despicable tweets under main article about his death truly disgusting and show what trash that channel caters too

There will be ignorant stuff posted on any site you visit. Let’s pray for his family instead of trying to politicize this horrible tragedy. RIP mamba and daughter as well as the other 3 souls on board.

This is heartbreaking to watch.

And to @coop# and the couple other morons in this thread. Shame on you, you should be embarrassed of yourself. No one is immune from making mistakes, including you. And by all accounts Kobe was an incredibly humble, kind and generous human being who learned from his mistakes and became a better man who loved his family dearly.

Kobe matured into a fine person and great family man. His daughter seemed wonderful as well. Big loss for everyone involved.

The losers that bash Kobe or even Fox News; your’re only disrespecting yourself. Grow up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT