ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kobe Bryant killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to this site as I have never felt a need to talk crap to anyone or stop anyone from expressing their opinions, but @Cris_Ard ill pay another $100 a year to get this ass clown off this web site @9840581adm. I do my best to avoid these situations on this web site, but this person sucks. I want to shove his head in to a Wachovia toilet and flush multiple times.

I have never asked this before but; Cris please take the trash out. A one way ticket to ban island is appropriate.

I loled. Years of racist idiocy from you, and you want me banned for pointing out that Kobe raped someone? You must know Kobe personally. That's a lot of butthurt.

You are welcome to block me if you can't handle reading my posts or skipping over them.

My apologies to this site as I have never felt a need to talk crap to anyone or stop anyone from expressing their opinions, but @Cris_Ard ill pay another $100 a year to get this ass clown off this web site @9840581adm. I do my best to avoid these situations on this web site, but this person sucks. I want to shove his head in to a Wachovia toilet and flush multiple times.

**** off u ignorant rednecks bigger Clemson fan than any of u in lot 8 if u want a shot at me

I believe he is in Lot8

Reactions: Essolover4
And trump never raped anybody where is proof Kobe did you moral hipocrits r unbelievable trump is such an upstanding Christian man please dabo would not piss on him if he was on fire I promise u

We can all be sad for the people who died and their families while also remembering that Kobe raped a woman.

Bunch of grown ass men in shambles over people pointing out how Kobe lived is special stuff.

Case was dropped. He admitted to adultery. Never convicted of rape in criminal court. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

If circumstances were different and didn’t fit whatever your narrative is, you sure as hell wouldn’t be accusing him of being a rapist.

I’ve seen you argue for accused folks that had not been convicted numerous times here over the years

So I should be banned from site for not being racist hypocrite and I’m a life long Clemson fan who goes to all games home or away including every playoff game got it censorship at its best

Case was dropped. He admitted to adultery. Never convicted of rape in criminal court. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

If circumstances were different and didn’t fit whatever your narrative is, you sure as hell wouldn’t be accusing him of being a rapist.

I’ve seen you argue for accused folks that had not been convicted numerous times here over the years

Kobe's own words: Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.

I didn’t no posting on social media required proper English format I thought some of u uneducated racist would be able to read this better

Also, what narrative do you think I'm trying to drive here?

So I should be banned from site for not being racist hypocrite and I’m a life long Clemson fan who goes to all games home or away including every playoff game got it censorship at its best
You should be banned for being a YUGE Tool. So combative and immature. I hope you’re drunk. That’s the only acceptable excuse.
giphy.gif

Really if Donald trump died tmrow I sure as shit wouldn’t bring up his misdeeds or celabrate his death at that time some of you so called Christians need to have compassion for all sides and understand if Jesus were alive today he would

And for all Fox News supporters u should read the despicable tweets under main article about his death truly disgusting and show what trash that channel caters too

Where r all the smart ass replies

Go **** yourself not bringing ideals stating facts pathetic

Go find me another news source that has those kinda tweets follow bullshit

Hardly do go **** yourself what r you gonna do about it pussy

I see the true colors of fellow Clemson fans coming out ****ing pathetic

And trump never raped anybody where is proof Kobe did you moral hipocrits r unbelievable trump is such an upstanding Christian man please dabo would not piss on him if he was on fire I promise u

I didn’t no posting on social media required proper English format I thought some of u uneducated racist would be able to read this better

Please shut the fvck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT