ADVERTISEMENT

OT- LINDSEY GRAHAM!!! WOW

YearlyFamiliarCalf-size_restricted.gif

This whole thing is a disgrace. Our nation is not better off for this. No one is. I cannot believe we have a blowup of his yearbook comments. How small is that? There is a moron Senator asking about "ralphing." Really?

Their goal is to smear him, show he's had a drinking problem and that he did this when he was so drunk that he blacked out. They want to discredit Judge as a addict who can't be trusted and that's their plan.

Welcome to America. When one party seems like they're going to get the upper leg in any way shape or form the other party will do everything in their power to prevent that from happening. Legal or illegal doesn't matter.. Not in today's America. The only thing that matters is ideology. Sad

This whole thing is a disgrace. Our nation is not better off for this. No one is. I cannot believe we have a blowup of his yearbook comments. How small is that? There is a moron Senator asking about "ralphing." Really?

Their goal is to smear him, show he's had a drinking problem and that he did this when he was so drunk that he blacked out. They want to discredit Judge as a addict who can't be trusted and that's their plan.

And to delay the process.

Disgraceful! Their real goal is to do, say or fabricate anything that will delay this appointment or any appointment until after the mid-terms when they hope to be back in power. They hope to keep a conservative appointment off the supremes until they can pick their own liberal judge at that time. I just pray that independent voters see this hatchet job on a good and decent man and his family for exactly the shameful thing it is and do not vote these libs or others like them into office anytime soon!

Graham knows he will only get reelected if Trump wants him to be. He is trying to keep his job. Some might call it a fair shot.

Watching the closed captioning at a bar in the ATL airport. Hard to tell, but it sure seems like this is a national embarrassment and complete farce intentionally put on by liberals to delay the nomination. Is it because they are tired of all the winning?

If kavanaugh is not elected to the SC and instead someone who thinks with a modern ideology for modern problems, then the whole world is better off.

ADVERTISEMENT