ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Miss America cuts swimsuit competition.

Tiger Benny

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
No more swimsuit competition. Winners based more on personality. Post pic of your nominees.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/miss-america-swimsuit-trnd/index.html

"Gretchen Carlson, the chairwoman of the Miss America board of directors, announced on "Good Morning America" that the event will no longer feature a swimsuit portion.
Carlson also said the new Miss America competition will be more inclusive to women of "all shapes and sizes."
The official Miss America Twitter account tweeted a short video of a white bikini going up in a puff of smoke with the hashtag #byebyebikini."

Terrible news. Liberals killing another great tradition.
I thought it was a conservative thing to have women dress conservatively and a liberal thing to have women walk around half naked.

I still remember my grandmother not being all that happy when they started to allow two pieces, now it's a liberal thing to get rid of it completely. Ok.

Reactions: GoodWord28
It is completely out of hand.

Totally agree. I'm not offended by the swimsuit competition The suits are tasteful. Not like their boobs are hanging out and they're in a thong. It takes discipline and hard work to be in good shape. Nothing wrong with tastefully showing it off.

Is married life looking forward to jerking it to the swimsuit portion of miss America??

Just wait when y’all find out that some previous contestants have sex tapes online.

Reactions: Smiling_Tiger
Unless a Pageant contestant comes from Central or South America, they ain't worth looking at in a bikini anyway.

And besides, who the hell watches these shows?

Unless a Pageant contestant comes from Central or South America, they ain't worth looking at in a bikini anyway.

And besides, who the hell watches these shows?

I never watch it. Don't care one thing about it. But the swimsuit competition has always been a huge part of the pageant. It's just sad that so many traditions are being chipped away.

Who gives a shit? People actually watch Miss America? Jesus, I swear people just love to complain about stupid nonsense.

You’re complaining about anonymous people on a college football message board talking about the Miss America pageant.
See where I’m going with this?

Terrible news. Liberals killing another great tradition.

Lol, what? Don't you have that backwards?

I can't wait until my daughter wants to be paraded in front of men and women like a herd of cattle judging her ass. These pageants have to be for more of the redneck crowd.

Last edited:
You'd think they would have paid attention to SI's swimsuit issue a year ago with heavier women.

They made sure NOT to repeat that mistake with this year's issue.

"Carlson also said the new Miss America competition will be more inclusive to women of "all shapes and sizes."

The day a size 30 wins with a great personality will never happen unless this country truly goes to libtard fvcking Hell. PC killing a nice young thing in a swimsuit from showing her stuff is almost a sin...and a shame. Baseball, Mom and hot apple pie is no longer acceptable.

You obviously didn't see Clemson's own Ali Rogers.

That would've meant I watched it, so no.

But I do have google

48086028-480x600.jpg

OK

colombiauploader_aff069ad_dafa_ae3b_7326_6ce9b8497b78-468x624.jpg

OK,WOW!!

Reactions: Tigerden
Lol, what? Don't you have that backwards?

I can't wait until my daughter wants to be paraded in front of men and women like a herd of cattle judging her ass. These pageants have to be for more of the redneck crowd.

Miss America for the redneck crowd? Lol.

I thought it was a conservative thing to have women dress conservatively and a liberal thing to have women walk around half naked.

I still remember my grandmother not being all that happy when they started to allow two pieces, now it's a liberal thing to get rid of it completely. Ok.

Liberals also used to be champions for free speech, but things change. I'm not surprised at all

I am so glad I don’t think like you
Oh yea JH? No boy scouts, no Miss America, (make no mistake, there will be no MA) women marrying women, men peeing in the ladies room....the libs are creating nirvana.
Libs will wake up one day and realize they didn't think at all.

ADVERTISEMENT