ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Movie: I Can Only Imagine

It certainly is an outstanding song by Mercy Me. This one I can listen to over and over again. When I heard it played at the Billy Graham funeral it had to immediately go bring it up on You Tube and listen again. I have heard many good things about the movie, and now know more about what the song is about. I hope to take my family to see it soon as well.

So you're against the death penalty then also, right?

The justice system is far from perfect; innocent people have been executed. There are no doubt at least a few innocent people on death row as we speak.

If not, there's some hypocrisy with this rationale
Yes we are against the death penalty pro life is pro-life.

Reactions: SpartanTiger120
Just curious... isn’t it hypocritical to follow Jesus and still support trump? Isn’t trump basically the antichrist?
Trump is the bad medicine we need as a country if we expect to get better. Kind of like wind sprints and losing your lunch/breakfast.

Religion is tough business with a lot of rules but our spiritual life is another subject. I try never to confuse the two and never debate as it is a relationship between an individual and God.

Go Tigers!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Just curious... isn’t it hypocritical to follow Jesus and still support trump? Isn’t trump basically the antichrist?

No.
All people are imperfect. All of them. And Hillary, to my knowledge, is just as bad.
Trump needs prayers.
If he's not saved-and I believe he is- he needs a change of heart.
If he is saved, he needs to grow, thru the changing of is mind.

Support of Trump is because his ideals and actions are unquestionably closer to the Founders, than the baby-murdering, God denying,communist views of the Democratic party.

No.
All people are imperfect. All of them. And Hillary, to my knowledge, is just as bad.
Trump needs prayers.
If he's not saved-and I believe he is- he needs a change of heart.
If he is saved, he needs to grow, thru the changing of is mind.

Support of Trump is because his ideals and actions are unquestionably closer to the Founders, than the baby-murdering, God denying,communist views of the Democratic party.

Spot on. Excellent post.

And each time words have been translated in the bible it has been watered down. Meaning the words taken and replaced have been done so in a more modern meaning. When they have edited the bible they replaced words without it's root meaning, which is the Hebrew and Greek definition not the Noah Webster's definition or any other dictionary. Some have even taken words out. Compare the KJV with the NIV and you will see what I'm talking about.
Brother... The NIV is a phrase for phrase translation. The editors didn’t take words out, they used a modern understanding of the phrase in Greek or Hebrew and “translated” it into a more readable and understandable version.
Where the Greek may literally say: “The world love not,” the NIV might translate it as “Do not love the world.”

If you want a word for word translation use the ESV.

Reactions: FreeSC
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/

Buddha

Both went to their temples at the age of twelve, where they are said to have astonished all with their wisdom. Both supposedly fasted in solitude for a long time: Buddha for forty–seven days and Jesus for forty. Both wandered to a fig tree at the conclusion of their fasts. Both were about the same age when they began their public ministry:

“When he [Buddha] went again to the garden he saw a monk who was calm, tranquil, self–possessed, serene, and dignified. The prince, determined to become such a monk, was led to make the great renunciation. At the time he was twenty–nine years of age… “Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age.” (Luke 3:23). Both were tempted by the “devil” at the beginning of their ministry: To Buddha, he said: “Go not forth to adopt a religious life but return to your kingdom, and in seven days you shall become emperor of the world, riding over the four continents.” To Jesus, he said: “All these [kingdoms of the world] I will give you, if you fall down and worship me” (Matthew 4:9). Buddha answered the “devil”: “Get you away from me.”

Jesus responded: “…begone, Satan!” (Matthew 4:10). Both strove to establish a kingdom of heaven on earth. According to the Somadeva (a Buddhist holy book), a Buddhist ascetic’s eye once offended him, so he plucked it out and cast it away. Jesus said: “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out, and throw it away;.” (Matthew 5:29).

Krishna

According to Bhagavata Purana some believe that Krishna was born without a sexual union, by “mental transmission” from the mind of Vasudeva into the womb of Devaki, his mother. Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God. Both were sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man. Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity. Krishna’s adoptive human father was also a carpenter. A spirit or ghost was their actual father. Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent. Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star. Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna’s parents stayed in Mathura. Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted. Both were identified as “the seed of the woman bruising the serpent’s head.” Jesus was called “the lion of the tribe of Judah.” Krishna was called “the lion of the tribe of Saki.” Both claimed: “I am the Resurrection.” Both were “without sin.” Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine. Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured “all manner of diseases.” Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead. Both selected disciples to spread his teachings. Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners. Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies. Both were crucified and both were resurrected.

Odysseus

Homeric tales about Odysseus emphasize his suffering life, just as in Mark Jesus said that he, too, would suffer greatly. Odysseus is a carpenter like Jesus, and he wants to return his home just as Jesus wants to be welcomed in his native home and later to God’s home in Jerusalem. Odysseus is plagued with unfaithful and dim-witted companions who display tragic flaws. They stupidly open a magic bag of wind while Odysseus sleeps and release terrible tempests which prevent their return home. These sailors are comparable to Jesus’ disciples, who disbelieve Jesus, ask foolish questions, and show general ignorance about everything. It’s amazing that either Odysseus or Jesus ever manage to accomplish anything, given the companions they have, but this simply demonstrates the power and ability of the one true leader who has a divine mandate to lead the people out of darkness and into a brighter future.

Romulus

Romulus is born of a vestal virgin, which was a priestess of the hearth god Vesta sworn to celibacy. His mother claims that the divine impregnated her, yet this is not believed by the King. Romulus and his twin brother, Remus, are tossed in the river and left for dead. (A “slaughter of the innocents” tale which parallels that of Matthew 2:13-16). Romulus is hailed as the son of god. He is “snatched away to heaven” by a whirlwind (It is assumed that the gods took him), and he makes post mortem appearances. In his work Numa Pompilius, Plutarch records that there was a darkness covering the earth before his death (Just as there was during Jesus’ death according to Mark 15:33). He also states that Romulus is to be know afterwards as ‘Quirinus’; A god which belonged to the Archiac Triad (a “triple deity” similar to the concept of the Trinity).

Dionysus

Dionysus was born of a virgin on December 25 and, as the Holy Child, was placed in a manger. He was a traveling teacher who performed miracles. He “rode in a triumphal procession on an ass.” He was a sacred king killed and eaten in an eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. Dionysus rose from the dead on March 25. He was the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. He was called “King of Kings” and “God of Gods.” He was considered the “Only Begotten Son,” Savior,” “Redeemer,” “Sin Bearer,” Anointed One,” and the “Alpha and Omega.” He was identified with the Ram or Lamb. His sacrificial title of “Dendrites” or “Young Man of the Tree” intimates he was hung on a tree or crucified.

Heracles

Heracles is the Son of a god (Zeus). It is recorded that Zeus is both the father and great-great- great grandfather of Heracles, just as Jesus is essentially his own grandpa, being both “The root and offspring of David” (Revelation 22:16) as he is part of the triune God which is the father of Adam and eventually of Jesus. Both are doubly related to the Supreme God.

Diodorus writes that,”For as regards the magnitude of the deeds which he accomplished it is generally agreed that Heracles has been handed down as one who surpassed all men of whom memory from the beginning of time has brought down an account; consequently it is a difficult attainment to report each one of his deeds in a worthy manner and to present a record which shall be on a level with labours so great, the magnitude of which won for him the prize of immortality.”

Jesus is also said to have done a very large number of good works. John 21:25 says that: “Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.”

Hera tries to kill Heracles as an infant by sending two serpents after him, yet Heracles survives by strangling them. This parallels Herod’s slaughter of the innocents in an attempt to kill Jesus (Matthew 2:13-16).

Heracles makes a descent into Hades and returns from it with Theseus and Peirithoüs, just as Jesus descends into the “lower parts of the earth” or Hades (Ephesians 4:7-8); Though Jesus does not bring anyone up from it. Heracles’ body is not found and he is assumed to have been taken by the gods:”After this, when the companions of Iolaüs came to gather up the bones of Heracles and found not a single bone anywhere, they assumed that, in accordance with the words of the oracle, he had passed from among men into the company of the gods.”

Glycon

In the middle of the 100s AD, out along the south coast of the Black Sea, Glycon was the son of the God Apollo, who: came to Earth through a miraculous birth, was the Earthly manifestation of divinity, came to earth in fulfillment of divine prophecy, gave his chief believer the power of prophecy, gave believers the power to speak in tongues, performed miracles, healed the sick, and raised the dead.

Zoroaster/Zarathustra

Zoroaster was born of a virgin and “immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason.” He was baptized in a river. In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom. He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil. He began his ministry at age 30. Zoroaster baptized with water, fire and “holy wind.” He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man. He taught about heaven and hell, and revealed mysteries, including resurrection, judgment, salvation and the apocalypse. He had a sacred cup or grail. He was slain. His religion had a eucharist. He was the “Word made flesh.” Zoroaster’s followers expected a “second coming” in the virgin-born Saoshynt or Savior, who is to come in 2341 AD and begin his ministry at age 30, ushering in a golden age.

Attis of Phrygia

Attis was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana. He was considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind. His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers. He was both the Divine Son and the Father. On “Black Friday,” he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth. He descended into the underworld. After three days, Attis was resurrected.

Horus

Born of a virgin, Isis. Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star. Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality, he had no birth date; he was not a human. Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus’ mother “Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.” An angel tells Jesus’ father to: “Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.” Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. Age at baptism: 30. Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. Was crucifed, descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.

The marriage of convenience that is Donald Trump and the religious right really is the gift that keeps on giving. The character assassination of someone like Obama by the right while pushing an embarrassment like Trump who brought dick size into a debate and tweeted, as the leader of the free world, about beating up another old out of touch white guy, is truly fascinating.

I still haven't seen anyone in this thread elucidate the ways that Obama infringed upon their religious freedoms or how Trump has ameliorated them.
Agreed. And the answer to your last statement is there are no answers because the claims are simply not true. Someone said it was so, so people believe it.

The truth has become an artifact in the name of affirmation.

Brother... The NIV is a phrase for phrase translation. The editors didn’t take words out, they used a modern understanding of the phrase in Greek or Hebrew and “translated” it into a more readable and understandable version.
Where the Greek may literally say: “The world love not,” the NIV might translate it as “Do not love the world.”

If you want a word for word translation use the ESV.
Words have been taken out Compare the two. I understand what you're saying in verse form. Hell has been removed in some instances, in others it has been replaced with words that has no root to Greek or Hebrew meaning. The word repentance, for instance actually means to sorrow into doing something different, not just being sorry. The new word play don't have the power that God intended it to have. Not that you can't be saved with other versions as long as the message of Christ is not removed, but when words are omitted or replaced without bringing their root meaning, there is less conviction, because it's not as strong. I think the KJV was good. The problem is people are lazy and don't search scripture, they don't compare scripture with scripture, they don't take time to study and they don't buy things like a good Hebrew and Greek concordance. They don't take time to understand the way things were then while reading the bible and how it really hasn't changed, because the Lord changes not.

Lol the old we don’t mix funds line. PP Would not exist without government funds and that’s a fact.
Who here has argued at all that Planned Parenthood WOULD exist without govt funds? No one, that's who. That's an asinine statement in an attempt to validate an argument that can't be validated. You know what else wouldn't exist without govt funds: police depts, fire depts, the fbi, sanitation services, etc. All these things are funded by govt funds at some level. You know what that has to do with the discussion at hand? Absolutely nothing, and neither does the fact that PP accepts and relies on FOR THINGS OTHER THAN ABORTIONS, on govt funding.

I genuinely appreciate the response. I am a spiritual person, and I can't come to grips with such a horrible person leading our country. I am shocked that the religious right is not speaking out against him (FTR I am libertarian).

A couple follow up questions (for you and others) -
If you are concerned about religious freedoms, wouldn't it be better to support impeaching trump and have Pence as president?
And how has your ability to practice your religion been affected the last 8 years? (not debating you, just trying to understand how you have been impacted).
Would you have found Hillary Clinton to have been less a horrible person. I had to hold my nose to vote for Trump but I would have been in all out vomit mode had I voted for her. Not proud of Trump the man at all but I'm pleased with some of what he's done....starting with our newest Supreme Court justice....very thankful for him.

Want to see it soon.

Also, a new movie about the apostle Paul coming out today. Very much want to see it.
I used to not understand Paul. But once you really GET the gospel of grace, and really dig into what he's saying, it's just all revelation and truth. Big, big fan of Paul. Sometimes I think Paul and John are the only ones who REALLY got it.
..............uh, watch that pride thingie.

lol

I am praying for you all. Whether you like it or not.

Christianity is based on free will to accept the gift from God of Grace. Accept it or not. You will have to deal with the consequences. More on this below.

As for the abortion argument. The free choice of abortion for the mother is the wrong argument. The pregnancy is actually the result of the free choice to have sex. Cue the rape argument. If I choose to drink and drive. I know the potential consequencies. Yet knowing them does not free me from them if I happen to cause an accident and someone dies. Our society continues to try and fix and lower the actual consequences and blame. That is wrong. I understand this is a societal gray area. And I am not a woman and cant pretend to understand their side.

As for Trump. As a Christian, I would not have thought he would be a good president. The verdict is still out. But he seems to have made SC appointments that support my beliefs. He seems to want God back in the forefront our of guidance. As the country was founded. So I believe God is using him for His purposes.

Cant wait to see the movie

When are people going to realize its NOT about killing babies BUT about protecting the right of individual choice?

When we lose the right to choose, you better hide your guns..... cause the Constitution has been thrown out the window.

Its about protecting the rights of individuals. And yes- its unfortunate some abuse the privilege. But its still their right.
Your right of individual choice does not include the right to kill another human being.

Who here has argued at all that Planned Parenthood WOULD exist without govt funds? No one, that's who. That's an asinine statement in an attempt to validate an argument that can't be validated. You know what else wouldn't exist without govt funds: police depts, fire depts, the fbi, sanitation services, etc. All these things are funded by govt funds at some level. You know what that has to do with the discussion at hand? Absolutely nothing, and neither does the fact that PP accepts and relies on FOR THINGS OTHER THAN ABORTIONS, on govt funding.
LOL okay ;) except none of those other institutions murder the innocent on purpose. Well except for the penal system and yes I’m against the death penalty too. I should not be forced at the point of a gun to support a murder institution financially when I don’t believe in it. If you say I’m not being forced at the point of a gun just try not paying your taxes and you’ll see who shows up at your door with a gun to arrest you.

I hear crickets

Last edited:
Again, the prolife crowd only weeps for unborn children. Once they’re spit out into a world they didn’t choose, they’re totally on their own according to most righties. The paradox will never cease to amaze.
The pyramid scheme of the government fails with out the newborn. That’s a fact. As the birth rate declines the pyramid flips upside down. No more social security, no more hand outs. You are about to witness it in all its glory. Then we will start killing off the elderly just in time for you to retire. You will have all ready had your chance and now you’re a drain on my young bodied self, my life and my happiness. I’m productive and you’re not, you won’t deserve to live anymore.

I hear crickets

Last edited:
Pro-Life | May 9, 2017
Here’s Why Abortion is Racist

This article was originally printed at Breakpoint.org and was written by Chuck Colson.

Is abortion akin to genocide? That’s certainly the opinion of one African-American pastor.

Last fall, I had the privilege to listen to a speech by Walter Hoye, one of the great African-American leaders of our era. His life and ministry offer some amazing parallels to the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Like King, Walter Hoye of Oakland, California, is a minister who focuses on the plight of African-Americans. Last year, Hoye went to jail for his non-violent action on behalf of the smallest of humans–unborn children. He violated a “bubble zone” ordinance in an abortion facility, where he was quietly offering choices to abortion-minded women.

Hoye, the founder of the Issues for Life Foundation, is deeply concerned about what he calls “black genocide”–the horrific rates of abortion within the black community.

When Dr. King wrote his letter, From a Birmingham Jail, he addressed those who thought his civil rights activities unwise and untimely. In his speeches, Hoye also addresses those who say that his cause is worthy and just but that he should just wait. “I can’t wait.” Hoye says. “You see, my people are dying.”

Every, single day, 1,200 black babies are put to death in abortion facilities, making abortion the leading cause of death among African Americans. Nearly half of all black babies conceived die in abortion chambers today. Hoye says this means that a black child is safer on the streets of the worst neighborhoods in American than in his mother’s womb.

Hoye notes that between 1882 and 1968, 3,446 blacks were lynched by the Ku Klux Klan. Today, abortion kills more black Americans in less than three days than the Klan killed in 86 years! Think of it.

American blacks make up twelve percent of the U.S. population, yet thirty-seven percent of all abortions are performed on black women. This is because eugenic-minded pro-abortion forces target American blacks by putting abortion clinics in black neighborhoods, according to Hoye.

Quoting Alveda King, niece of Dr. King, he says that “those of us who care about the civil rights of all Americans-born and unborn–oppose Obamacare because we oppose the expansion of the most racist industry in America–the abortion industry.”

The high black abortion rate has ominous implications down the road. According to the 2006 U.S. Census, the black fertility rate is 1.9–well below the replacement rate of 2.1. “Within a few decades,” Hoye warns, “African Americans may well be an endangered species.” This is why he calls abortion the “Darfur of the black community.”

Walter Hoye provides a worldview lesson to those who desperately need it. Liberal elites teach women to view abortion as a simple procedure that will enhance their lives.

Hoye reveals the ugly truth: those who promote abortion in the black community are racists of the worst kind–and that each abortion of a black child is one more step towards black genocide.

https://savethestorks.com/2017/05/heres-abortion-racist/?nabe=5788403127025664:0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

I hear crickets @dbjork6317

Last edited:
So would you be in favor of the government increasing spending on child services or on financial assistance for families in poverty to make sure that the children who would have otherwise been aborted can be properly cared for? Increases to Medicaid? Would you support increasing spending on education to accommodate the additional pupils in the school system? Do you support the mandate for insurance companies to provide free birth control? What other avenues for easy access to birth control would you support for women who do not want to get pregnant? This is something that planned parenthood provides, by the way.

Also, it should be noted that the number of abortions decreased every single year that President Obama was in office.

This x a million!

So would you be in favor of the government increasing spending on child services or on financial assistance for families in poverty to make sure that the children who would have otherwise been aborted can be properly cared for? Increases to Medicaid? Would you support increasing spending on education to accommodate the additional pupils in the school system? Do you support the mandate for insurance companies to provide free birth control? What other avenues for easy access to birth control would you support for women who do not want to get pregnant? This is something that planned parenthood provides, by the way.

Also, it should be noted that the number of abortions decreased every single year that President Obama was in office.
The pyramid scheme of the government fails with out the newborn. That’s a fact. As the birth rate declines the pyramid flips upside down. No more social security, no more hand outs. I have no problem with the percentage of spending being reasonable to help the needy. The amount spent on social services would naturally increase as the pyramid does. The percentage would not have to change but you are about to witness the pyramid crumble. The percentage will have to increase because the base has grown smaller. You and your ilk ( @andcam ) have decided we need to become a selfish society and kill our own. It’s be fruitful and prosper, not be selfish and prosper. You’re the ones that do not want to take care of the needy. You would rather kill them instead.

Bud the world is overpopulated as is. I don't think we need to worry about that whole being fruitful thing anymore unless God is working closely with Elon Musk.

I genuinely appreciate the response. I am a spiritual person, and I can't come to grips with such a horrible person leading our country. I am shocked that the religious right is not speaking out against him (FTR I am libertarian).

A couple follow up questions (for you and others) -
If you are concerned about religious freedoms, wouldn't it be better to support impeaching trump and have Pence as president?
And how has your ability to practice your religion been affected the last 8 years? (not debating you, just trying to understand how you have been impacted).

Trump will have to a) commit an impeachable offence, and b) then be impeached for it, for that to work. I don't know that he has. The Democrats would like us to think that he has but that doesn't really mean much.

I like a lot about Pence but I don't know how well he would do in the "big chair". Seems like a good man and a very smart man but the left would hate him too, and we'd start the whole thing over again. Plus an impeachment would be very, very bad for the country.

It is a serious process for serious offenses, even though some Democrats do not seem to understand that.

What if I told you that it was possible for someone to dislike Trump but also not be a Hillary supporter?

Well - in the general election you had to pick one or the other, really. McGill (?) had no chance, and the Libertarians decided to "mail it in" - which is a shame because they had a real chance to at least hit a 5% of the popular vote. That would have given them a seat at the adult table for the 2020 election. I would have considered that party but they obviously had no interest in winning.

So it was a case of "hold your nose and pull the ****ing lever."

No because I believe in certain situations it is ok for a woman to abort a fetus. I don't think a woman making the decision to abort a fetus because her life is in jeopardy can be compared to a bigot, bully, adulterer, harasser, thief, liar, who buys prostitutes and then has his lawyer buy their silence.

Just curious for those on the religious right (totally serious question), in what instances would you actually condemn trump and call for his impeachment? Do you support any other people who have acted as un-Christian as trump?

I got into the whole abortion for certain reasons thing on another board. I don't want to get into it again but to be brief - I would be happy if we could ban all abortions outside of rape/incest/health of mother issues. That would cut them way down (rough guess - 90%?) and from a macro view accomplish a lot. Plus outside of an act of God, no abortion ban will ever be passed that DOESN'T allow for an abortion in those cases anyway. Right or wrong.

Personally I don't agree with a lot of what Trump does. If he cheated on his wife, that sucks. It is between he and Melania and Baron but I do not support that. But I don't know that there is anything illegal there. Not to go to the lowest common denominator, but Clinton and Kennedy were both probably 10x worse in that regard. BTW - Hillary was an enabler for Bill.

And I wish he would shut the **** up on Twitter for God's sake.

But I also realize that Trump is the president and if he does a good job in the office it is good for the country. I also realize that realistically it was Trump or Hillary - and from what we have seen of Hillary lately I honestly think the stress would have killed her by now. No comment on good or bad that but Kaine would be a disaster.

The left accuses everyone they don't like of being a bigot. People pay that accusation little mind anymore. The left has gone to that well too many times.

A CEO of a major corporation is going to have some characteristics of a bully. Just how it is.

I also realize Trump could cure cancer, bring lasting peace to the middle east, and rescue a tub full of kittens from a burning building - and his haters would complain that he lied about his weight by a couple of pounds.

What if I told you those were the only two choices?

So what you're saying is.....there were really TWO candidates, and we had to pick one? And that the other candidates really didn't have a prayer and only two could win?

Holy Crap! Have you told the media about this? Because I think you might be on to something here.

Love it when Bible guys demand facts.
Sorry but I don’t believe everything in the bible is to be taken literally. I believe that Christ died, was buried and rose on the third day for our sins. There where hundreds of witnesses to this and that’s a fact. I believe the Bible is a basically a textbook to teach from, not everything in it is to be taken as fact. It is full of parables and stories meant to teach. It is however full of the accounts of several eye witnesses of Christ’s life, death and resurrection. But go on with your attempt to belittle those that believe in something you can’t comprehend. May god bless you.

D
Actually I have flourished over the last 8 years as I recognized that America was being abused by the Swamp which is both Republicans and Democrats in DC ripping Americans a new one

Money is made both on being long and short

Figure out which you need to be

If the recent spying on Congressional Senators Trump and Republicans along with unmasking does not concern you then I know where you stay and it’s not in my circle

The next great evolving danger is the large internet providers

That is why I will never put something like an Alexa in my house or Smart TV

The information can flow both ways
Don't forget to get the smart phones and computers out of your house as well. Office too.

So what you're saying is.....there were really TWO candidates, and we had to pick one? And that the other candidates really didn't have a prayer and only two could win?

Holy Crap! Have you told the media about this? Because I think you might be on to something here.
Hell no I haven’t told the media. Why would I do that? They would just call me a liar.

But go on with your attempt to belittle those that believe in something you can’t comprehend. May god bless you.
giphy.gif

No there weren’t.

Also, if the Bible isn’t meant to be taken literally, then why take that one part literally? Why do you pick and choose which part to take literally and which part not to?
Over 500 people witnessed the risen Christ. There are witness accounts in the Bible written by the witnesses themselves. Then there are stories like Adam and Eve. You’re a smart boy figure it out.

Last edited:
Over 500 people witnessed the risen Christ. There are witness accounts in the Bible written by the witnesses themselves. Then there are stories like Adam and Eve. You’re a smart boy figure it out.
So why are the 500 witness accounts true if the Adam and Eve story isn’t?

Trump has committed to appoint justices that are pro life & help overturn Roe v Wade. Abortion is the shedding of innocent blood, something God judges first & severely in Holy Scripture. As a Christian that is the most important issue in who gets my vote.

I looked forward to seeing “I can only Imagine” this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT