ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Peachtree Doors

amynhop

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2005
Peachtree was bought out in 2010. Weather Shield, the company that bought them out, has discontinued most parts. We have a French door that we are having trouble with the lock. I have googled and can’t find anyone who works on them. A company in Nashville was listed but they never called back. Does anyone know anybody in the Upstate who works on Peachtree? Thanks.

most lock/hinge/handle hardware components are pretty universal.
Have you checked with a regular old locksmith?

Reactions: amynhop
Maybe this will help. We have Peachtree doors on the back of our house. My wife got some parts from PWDService on 1411 Frey Road in Pittsburgh 15235. This invoice does not have a phone number. She got a few parts on 6/15/2018. Hope that helps. My wife is a real trooper for finding things like this. Hope they can help you.

Reactions: Dackel and amynhop
Maybe this will help. We have Peachtree doors on the back of our house. My wife got some parts from PWDService on 1411 Frey Road in Pittsburgh 15235. This invoice does not have a phone number. She got a few parts on 6/15/2018. Hope that helps. My wife is a real trooper for finding things like this. Hope they can help you.

Thank you so much!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT