ADVERTISEMENT

OT Sad State of Society

PertsCorner

Valles Marineris
Oct 30, 2013
I've read that a lot of people were appalled with the footage of Michael Sam being drafted. Some going as far as not letting their children watch this historical event. What a shame! Your behavior clearly suggests you are homophobic racist.

The love these two men share is a beautiful thing. As I watched them lick cake off of each others' faces, tears came to my eyes. I couldn't get enough. Hannah Storm did a fantastic job on Sportscenter as she continually talked about it. In short, we need more of this on a 24 hour sports network.

Kudos to President Obama for his congratulatory call to Michael Sam!

Originally posted by ChiefTiger:
Originally posted by steele-tiger:
Attempt is a 1/10 at best
You're being generous. I wouldn't even give it a full troll. I think women dressed as treasure trolls is fitting.

ec
I thought it was a pretty good attempt.... just poor timing. Shouldve been posted two days ago. I'll give it my "Hillbilly Dancing with a Racoon" .gif

Originally posted by PertsCorner:
I've read that a lot of people were appalled with the footage of Michael Sam being drafted. Some going as far as not letting their children watch this historical event. What a shame! Your behavior clearly suggests you are homophobic racist.

The love these two men share is a beautiful thing. As I watched them lick cake off of each others' faces, tears came to my eyes. I couldn't get enough. Hannah Storm did a fantastic job on Sportscenter as she continually talked about it. In short, we need more of this on a 24 hour sports network.

you are free to move to a country in Africa. they kill people for being gay over there. sounds like a good spot for you.

Originally posted by iceheart08:
Originally posted by PertsCorner:

you are free to move to a country in Africa. they kill people for being gay over there. sounds like a good spot for you.
caught one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT