ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Sean Hannity

kgwillison

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2010
Washington, DC
Well, well, well. Now we know why ol' Sean went ballistic when the feds announced they were investigating Trump attorney Michael Cohen. Cohen has only had 3 clients recently: Trump, the Republican big wig who paid a Playboy Playmate $1.6 million after getting her pregnant and as of today we learned the third is good ol' Sean. Of course, he pleaded with the judge to not let his name be revealed. Wonder why?

Wonder whose bed his boots have been under?

This does amuse me... If you are at least PRETENDING to be a reporter, like Hannity does, you should probably own up to potential conflicts of interest. While I agree that this has NOTHING to do with a Russian investigation it just shows how interconnected Trump and his cronies are. There are folks on here that honestly believe that Obama was born in Kenya and honestly believe that the Clintons have murdered lots of folks and believe in the deep state, that won't even consider a Trump/Russian conspiracy b/c Trump and his friends at FoxNews TOLD them it was a witch hunt.

And as usual, give the standard Trumpian answer. Namely they don't answer, just duck, dodge, bring up Hillary/Obama, and attack the person that brought it up.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Meh. Nothing to see here except that Judge Woods is a Soros/Clinton crony. Congrats to all you Soros lovers. 4th amendment just compromised.

And I enjoy watching you guys make big deals over nothing, yet have total disregard for real criminality.

It's a shame that Sean is the only one working the case.

2IVLXBSKLM4ERFQWQCPIAA3DF4.jpg

lolll_ffejrj

Screen-Shot-2017-11-14-at-8.13.17-PM.jpg

It's a shame that Sean is the only one working the case.

2IVLXBSKLM4ERFQWQCPIAA3DF4.jpg

lolll_ffejrj

Screen-Shot-2017-11-14-at-8.13.17-PM.jpg

Haha. He's not the only one, but certainly the left-wing, anti-american media won't cover it, that's for sure.
We'll see what's up when the IG and John Huber finish their little investigation.

Well, well, well. Now we know why ol' Sean went ballistic when the feds announced they were investigating Trump attorney Michael Cohen. Cohen has only had 3 clients recently: Trump, the Republican big wig who paid a Playboy Playmate $1.6 million after getting her pregnant and as of today we learned the third is good ol' Sean. Of course, he pleaded with the judge to not let his name be revealed. Wonder why?

Wonder whose bed his boots have been under?

Sorry,,,,,,but FAKE IRRELEVENT NEWS! The liberal media is taking yall never trumpers on the search for the holy grail....LOL....not gonna happen. Meanwhile, the true scandal related to Obama admin running FISA scandal to spy on Trump campaign heating up nicely. Just sit back QUIETLY and be happy that we have President Trump in there trying to straighten out the huge problems we have in this country. He is working for the ones that hate him too.

Sorry,,,,,,but FAKE IRRELEVENT NEWS! The liberal media is taking yall never trumpers on the search for the holy grail....LOL....not gonna happen. Meanwhile, the true scandal related to Obama admin running FISA scandal to spy on Trump campaign heating up nicely. Just sit back QUIETLY and be happy that we have President Trump in there trying to straighten out the huge problems we have in this country. He is working for the ones that hate him too.

I don't think you understand what the word fake means. For those of you who have given up on being Americans and are now Trumpians... worshipers of your new lord and savior, Trump: Fake does not mean news that you don't like. It means something that is not real or true. The fact of the matter is that Hannity IS the 3rd party. Even Hannity admits that it's so. That's not fake, that's fact.

I agree with you on the Irrelevent part.

Trump has done some good things as President. He's done some bad things as well. But Trump works for Trump. Period. Always has, always will. If helping Trump helps American, then Trump is all about helping America. If helping Trump hurts America, that's just too bad for America.

You mean the FISA system that conservatives/Republicans set up in the wake of 9/11 because of terrorism.

I love that people are waking up to the idea that placing so much power in the hands of the govt/cia/fbi may not be a great thing (something liberals have been yelling since 9/11 only to be condemned by conservatives and conservative media as traitors and unpatriotic and unamerican) and we need more visibility/transparency.

But in this case if you surround yourself and have as a campaign manager and other folks who are knee deep in felonies like money laundering and Russian/ukrainian ties--it comes with the territory.

Good thing Trump has nothing to hide, right?

I agree. I keep hearing he is worried Michael Cohen will “flip” but if you have done nothing wrong, what’s to worry about? On the other hand ...

You mean the FISA system that conservatives/Republicans set up in the wake of 9/11 because of terrorism.

I love that people are waking up to the idea that placing so much power in the hands of the govt/cia/fbi may not be a great thing (something liberals have been yelling since 9/11 only to be condemned by conservatives and conservative media as traitors and unpatriotic and unamerican) and we need more visibility/transparency.

But in this case if you surround yourself and have as a campaign manager and other folks who are knee deep in felonies like money laundering and Russian/ukrainian ties--it comes with the territory.

Never said Trump had nothing to hide in his life, but I still strongly believe he has done nothing illegal. This holy war the media and deep state are waging is just to set up and justify a possible impeachment if the dems win the house and/or senate. Its plain and simple in my opinion.

I think Trump has done an exceptional job as President especially considering the onslaught being thrown at him at the same time. Do not lump Trump in with republicans though as more than half of them in Washington hate him. He basically took over the republican party in a revolutionary manner with a rank and file blue collar tidal wave that showed up to support him. I think he still has a lot of support....time will tell.

There were plenty of conservatives, libertarians who hated the FISA system when it was enacted. Of course the problem then, as it is now, is that some day a rogue administration would take advantage of it and turn our country into a third world cabal. We obviously now know that the Obama administration and the Clintons are just what everyone feared would happen.

Manafort has been charged with things that has nothing to do with Trump. There is not one scintilla of evidence that Trump colluded with Russians. What is happening now is the literal destruction of the Constitutional system of checks, balances and oversight. If you and/or liberals were screaming about all of this after 9/11, then why aren't you screaming about it now?

There were plenty of conservatives, libertarians who hated the FISA system when it was enacted. Of course the problem then, as it is now, is that some day a rogue administration would take advantage of it and turn our country into a third world cabal. We obviously now know that the Obama administration and the Clintons are just what everyone feared would happen.

Manafort has been charged with things that has nothing to do with Trump. There is not one scintilla of evidence that Trump colluded with Russians. What is happening now is the literal destruction of the Constitutional system of checks, balances and oversight. If you and/or liberals were screaming about all of this after 9/11, then why aren't you screaming about it now?

Really? What do you consider evidence then?

Remember when Trump told you that no one on his staff had meetings with the Russians? Remember all those "Fake New" reports of Sessions, Flint, Manafort, Jared, and Don Jr. meeting with them that turned out to be actually true? Remember Trump telling you that he didn't have any contact with the Russians because he didn't have anyone in Russia to call? And all the while he was negotiating with them to put a Trump tower in Moscow. Remember how the White House told us Jared and Don Jr's meetings with the Russian were about baby adoption and that the reports that he was meeting with them to get information on Hillary was "Fake News"? Then we see the emails from Don Jr that proved it was true?

Trump and his team have systematically lied about every contact that they had with the Russians including lies to the FBI. And how do we know that there was no "collusion" with the Russians. Because Trump told you so right? Why would anyone believe a guy who lies to America every day?

Also, Collusion is not a real thing in this case. There is no law that says you can't conspire with the Russians, so it doesn't matter whether Trump did or not. HOWEVER, there IS a law that states that a campaign can't accept anything of value from a foreign government. I've posted the link to that law here before and don't feel like looking it up again. So the question is, did they get dirt on Hillary and did they use it? Because I think most REASONABLE people would agree that damaging information on your political opponent has value.

There's no doubt that the campaign met with the Russians with the intent to get information on Hillary. Don Jr's own emails prove that beyond a doubt. That's been established beyond a doubt it's not "FAKE NEWS" it's real. Proving that they used that information is something else, which IMHO, is what Mueller is looking for.

The thing that really baffles me is that Republicans used to know who the bad guys and good guys were. The Russians are the bad guys. They were working to hack the election. EVERY intelligence agency agrees on it. They are working to hack into power grids and other infrastructure so that they can disrupt it. Putin is bragging that their nuclear weapons can hit our country and there's nothing we can do about it. And our President was working with them against a fellow American so that he could win an election. Broken laws or not, WHEN did this become OK in any way?

Reagan is turning over in his grave right now, while people who call themselves Republicans line up to kiss Trump's ass no matter what he says or does because their 401K plans are getting bigger. It's truly a sad state of affairs when our President ridicules the FBI/Justice Dept/Intelligence Agencies that represent rule of law in this country. It's even sadder that so called Americans (let's call them Trumpians now... because they've certainly abandoned traditional American Values) think that tearing down these institutions is OK b/c they are getting paid a little more.

I know that you don't care. Your 401K is getting bigger and that all that really matters... that and your blind Trump worship. As he said, he can say or do ANYTHING... including walking out on the street and shooting someone (his words, not mine) and his base would still support him. I just don't get that that. NOBODY should get a free pass on this kind of stuff.
I'm not Hillary fan at all. I despise her to tell the truth. But I don't see how anything she did wrong (and she's done PLENTY) has anything to do with what Trump's doing now.

Last edited:
Really? What do you consider evidence then?

Remember when Trump told you that no one on his staff had meetings with the Russians? Remember all those "Fake New" reports of Sessions, Flint, Manafort, Jared, and Don Jr. meeting with them that turned out to be actually true? Remember Trump telling you that he didn't have any contact with the Russians because he didn't have anyone in Russia to call? And all the while he was negotiating with them to put a Trump tower in Moscow. Remember how the White House told us Jared and Don Jr's meetings with the Russian were about baby adoption and that the reports that he was meeting with them to get information on Hillary was "Fake News"? Then we see the emails from Don Jr that proved it was true?

Trump and his team have systematically lied about every contact that they had with the Russians including lies to the FBI. And how do we know that there was no "collusion" with the Russians. Because Trump told you so right? Why would anyone believe a guy who lies to America every day?

Also, Collusion is not a real thing in this case. There is no law that says you can't conspire with the Russians, so it doesn't matter whether Trump did or not. HOWEVER, there IS a law that states that a campaign can't accept anything of value from a foreign government. I've posted the link to that law here before and don't feel like looking it up again. So the question is, did they get dirt on Hillary and did they use it? Because I think most REASONABLE people would agree that damaging information on your political opponent has value.

There's no doubt that the campaign met with the Russians with the intent to get information on Hillary. Don Jr's own emails prove that beyond a doubt. That's been established beyond a doubt it's not "FAKE NEWS" it's real. Proving that they used that information is something else, which IMHO, is what Mueller is looking for.

The thing that really baffles me is that Republicans used to know who the bad guys and good guys were. The Russians are the bad guys. They were working to hack the election. EVERY intelligence agency agrees on it. They are working to hack into power grids and other infrastructure so that they can disrupt it. Putin is bragging that their nuclear weapons can hit our country and there's nothing we can do about it. And our President was working with them against a fellow American so that he could win an election. Broken laws or not, WHEN did this become OK in any way?

Reagan is turning over in his grave right now, while people who call themselves Republicans line up to kiss Trump's ass no matter what he says or does because their 401K plans are getting bigger. It's truly a sad state of affairs when our President ridicules the FBI/Justice Dept/Intelligence Agencies that represent rule of law in this country. It's even sadder that so called Americans (let's call them Trumpians now... because they've certainly abandoned traditional American Values) think that tearing down these institutions is OK b/c they are getting paid a little more.

Hopeful.............what do you consider evidence then????????????????

We know the Clinton campaign and the DOJ/FBI directly conspired with foreign operatives to create a false dossier on candidate Trump. Is that not what you accuse Trump of? Dipshit Podesta's emails only confirmed what most of us knew anyway...Hillary is a dirtbag. I only found it amusing, but it no way affected my voting choice. How much do you think the Access Hollywood tape affected the vote against Trump????? I would call the emails against the Access Hollywood video a push at best for the two sides. The special counsel was charged to investigate all Russian interference in the election, so why are they not investigating the dossier and the DNC/DOJ/FBI involvement with it? Think about all of this Einstein. There is no Trump collusion with Russians. All we saw was Trump put a beatdown on the establishment(repubs and dems) and they are now the greatest sore losers in history.

Hopeful.............what do you consider evidence then????????????????

We know the Clinton campaign and the DOJ/FBI directly conspired with foreign operatives to create a false dossier on candidate Trump. Is that not what you accuse Trump of? Dipshit Podesta's emails only confirmed what most of us knew anyway...Hillary is a dirtbag. I only found it amusing, but it no way affected my voting choice. How much do you think the Access Hollywood tape affected the vote against Trump????? I would call the emails against the Access Hollywood video a push at best for the two sides. The special counsel was charged to investigate all Russian interference in the election, so why are they not investigating the dossier and the DNC/DOJ/FBI involvement with it? Think about all of this Einstein. There is no Trump collusion with Russians. All we saw was Trump put a beatdown on the establishment(repubs and dems) and they are now the greatest sore losers in history.

Dude, I couldn't care less about the Clintons. Lock them up, I won't shed a tear.

As you point out, the Clintons are dirt bags. I assume that you think Trump is better? So why are you justifying what he does by what a bunch of dirt bags do? Shouldn't he be better?

Collusion doesn't even matter as I said above, but WHY do you think there's no collusion? Because Trump told you so? There were a LOT of meeting for the purpose of getting dirt on Clinton. Again, that's not fake news, it's a fact (and Trump and company lied repeatedly about it) That's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire. But you Trumpians just take him at his word, even though he lies to you every day.

Dude, I couldn't care less about the Clintons. Lock them up, I won't shed a tear.

As you point out, the Clintons are dirt bags. I assume that you think Trump is better? So why are you justifying what he does by what a bunch of dirt bags do? Shouldn't he be better?

Collusion doesn't even matter as I said above, but WHY do you think there's no collusion? Because Trump told you so? There were a LOT of meeting for the purpose of getting dirt on Clinton. Again, that's not fake news, it's a fact (and Trump and company lied repeatedly about it) That's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire. But you Trumpians just take him at his word, even though he lies to you every day.

Trump is running the country the way that I agree with and that is why I support him. Lower taxes, control illegal immigration, get health care under control, put interest of US over global interest....etc. They have had a microscope on Trump and a wire up his but since before the election and you can better believe if he worked with the Russians it would be out for the world to see....we would have never got this far. I believe Trump is patriotic and loves this country...thats his motivation....thats it in a nutshell.

...and why do you think there was collusion, because the msm told you so? SO where is it? Trump has only denied that there was no collusion. He never said no one has spoken to Russians. Everyone in Washington talks to Russians all the time! Did Hillary not collude with Russians to get the dossier? Do you not see the conspiracy between Brennan, Clapper and Comey to set up Trump? Comey meets with Trump to tell him about the dossier before he's even sworn in. The next day Clapper leaks the dossier to Tapper at CNN. Brennan lies under oath to Congress. It goes on and on! Why won't the DNC let the FBI have their servers? There's no gov't proof that the Russians even did the hacking! Just the word of the DNC, Clapper, Brennan and Comey! See how this works? Hell, Comey wrote his "Not gonna charge Hillary" speech, 6 weeks before they interviewed her. FACT. The guy, Strzok, who handled the Hillary case, is the same guy sending the texts to Page. Do you even know what is in those texts? These people are all covering their asses for their own crimes against the Constitution of the United States of America. You realize that when Hillary didn't win, it put all of these people in jeapordy?
Go ahead and tell me about all these meetings where Trump people were getting dirt on Clinton. Where are the indictments? The only indictments are either process charges or, in the case of Manafort, bank charges from something he did 10 years ago. Where are the charges on Carter Page? Go ahead, point them out to me so I can be educated on the matter.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just remembered. Manafort's lawyers just recently petitioned Mueller's team for "discovery" of any evidence of Russian collusion that they might have in this case. Mueller's team responded that they have none.
This is what a federal judge has to say about the case against Manafort:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/judge-virginia-manafort-mueller/2018/05/04/id/858371/

Don't you find it interesting that every prosecutor on Mueller's team is a Hillary Clinton campaign donor? TRUTH.

...and why do you think there was collusion, because the msm told you so? SO where is it? Trump has only denied that there was no collusion. He never said no one has spoken to Russians. Everyone in Washington talks to Russians all the time! Did Hillary not collude with Russians to get the dossier? Do you not see the conspiracy between Brennan, Clapper and Comey to set up Trump? Comey meets with Trump to tell him about the dossier before he's even sworn in. The next day Clapper leaks the dossier to Tapper at CNN. Brennan lies under oath to Congress. It goes on and on! Why won't the DNC let the FBI have their servers? There's no gov't proof that the Russians even did the hacking! Just the word of the DNC, Clapper, Brennan and Comey! See how this works? Hell, Comey wrote his "Not gonna charge Hillary" speech, 6 weeks before they interviewed her. FACT. The guy, Strzok, who handled the Hillary case, is the same guy sending the texts to Page. Do you even know what is in those texts? These people are all covering their asses for their own crimes against the Constitution of the United States of America. You realize that when Hillary didn't win, it put all of these people in jeapordy?
Go ahead and tell me about all these meetings where Trump people were getting dirt on Clinton. Where are the indictments? The only indictments are either process charges or, in the case of Manafort, bank charges from something he did 10 years ago. Where are the charges on Carter Page? Go ahead, point them out to me so I can be educated on the matter.

You the man Orangelvis!! You have taken the time to pay attention and listen to all the information. This whole thing stinks!

Bullshit. He most certainly did say that his staff had no meetings. He also said that he had no meetings with the Russians and he didn't even have anyone to call in Russia. WHILE he was negotiating for a Trump tower in Moscow. Hi flat out lied about it. Here's his quote when asked about it a few days after the inauguration:
------------------------------------------------------
Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t.

I just have nobody to speak to. I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election. And he called me on the inauguration, a few days ago … I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does. Now, Manafort has totally denied it. He denied it. Now people knew that he was a consultant over in that part of the world for a while, but not for Russia. I think he represented Ukraine or people having to do with Ukraine, or people that—whoever.
-----------------------------------------------------

There you are. LOTS of lies right there. The most obvious of which is that he doesn't know anyone and hasn't called anyone in years. WHILE he was negotiating for a Trump tower in Moscow. Manafort, Jared, and Don Jr all had multiple meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. We know this from Don Jr's own emails.

Hillary is not the President. She lost the election. Trump is the President and he lied to everyone about his Russian involvement. And look at your own rant. HOW many people are betraying their own oaths and lying just to "get" Trump? And hell, according to you there's a DOJ AND an FBI conspiracy as well. So all these people are lying? Right? And Trump is telling you the truth? Folks who have been working for years just suddenly go off the reservation, and completely disregard our democracy and rule of law? Or maybe Trump is lying? Which is more likely?

Trump sounds like a guy that's been married 8 or 9 times telling us how each wife sucked and what was wrong with them...after a while it stops being everyone else and starts being you.

Mueller is still investigating , that's why there are no charges yet. If Mueller comes up empty, you'll never hear another word about it from me.

Hell even FoxNews is starting to wonder... Here's Manifort's business partner and Trump campaign aid admitting that they were talking to Russian Intelligence agents that they KNEW were foreign operatives. Manifort, you know the guy that was Trump's CAMPAIGN MANAGER but according to Trump, really didn't have a big role in the campaign.:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/...opped-biggest-hint-yet-trump-russia-collusion

And this one actually comes from the Huffington Post, but it's a fox news guy talking about Trump's lying ways (Oddly enough, I can't find it on foxnews... surprise). He's much kinder (of course) than most would be, but take a look and the absolute MOUNTAIN of lies you've been swallowing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...in-fiery-takedown_us_5aeba767e4b0ab5c3d6394b5

Neil Cavuto is MUCH kinder about it that I would be and he didn't even touch on the lies about Russia. When you are lying to the very people you are supposed to be working for, it does make you wrong.

Hell even FoxNews is starting to wonder... Here's Manifort's business partner and Trump campaign aid admitting that they were talking to Russian Intelligence agents that they KNEW were foreign operatives. Manifort, you know the guy that was Trump's CAMPAIGN MANAGER but according to Trump, really didn't have a big role in the campaign.:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/...opped-biggest-hint-yet-trump-russia-collusion

And this one actually comes from the Huffington Post, but it's a fox news guy talking about Trump's lying ways (Oddly enough, I can't find it on foxnews... surprise). He's much kinder (of course) than most would be, but take a look and the absolute MOUNTAIN of lies you've been swallowing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...in-fiery-takedown_us_5aeba767e4b0ab5c3d6394b5

Neil Cavuto is MUCH kinder about it that I would be and he didn't even touch on the lies about Russia. When you are lying to the very people you are supposed to be working for, it does make you wrong.

What in the sam hell does trump trying to build a tower in Moscow have with anything? He had to divest himself from his businesses to run for president. His company started those negotiatios before he ever announced he was running, in 2015. I understand if you dislike Trump personally, but all you're doing is making wild statements about don jr, jarrod, and Manafort. Manafort has been indicted, btw, and it has nothing to do with Russian collusion. Don't you think Mueller would have indicted him on Russian collusion if anything was there? Again, see Rueters report:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ounsels-powers-in-manafort-case-idUSKBN1I51WE
Meanwhile, there is a mountain of known evidence that Hillary laundered money to pay for a dossier that was provided ultimately, by RUSSIANS!!! The same people who were involved in letting her off the hook in her OBVIOUS lawbreaking over the email server, are the people who are after Trump and not investigating her! Do you even know why McCabe was fired. Do you not know who Strzok and Page are? Do you not think Comey has broken any laws? Do you not think Brennan and Clapper have broken laws? If not, then you are misinformed and might be shocked when all of this fially flushes out. Do you who Jim Rybicki, James Baker, and Bill Priestap are? If not, maybe you should look a little deeper.
Also, Trump is at 51% approval. Unemployment at record lows. Economy booming. He's killing it on foreign policy, and fighting to keep MS13 and other law breaking illegals from pouring into this country. I'd like to see the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chucky Shumer try to impeach this guy over nothing.
You state that Hillary is not the president. That's what all of this is about! Comey just admitted in one of his daily, "A Greater Royalty" book tour interviews, that he thought she would win. Because she didn't win, these people are ALL in legal jeapordy. I shutter to think what this country would be like today if she had won. Adios, I'm done with this, for now.

What in the sam hell does trump trying to build a tower in Moscow have with anything? He had to divest himself from his businesses to run for president. His company started those negotiatios before he ever announced he was running, in 2015. I understand if you dislike Trump personally, but all you're doing is making wild statements about don jr, jarrod, and Manafort. Manafort has been indicted, btw, and it has nothing to do with Russian collusion. Don't you think Mueller would have indicted him on Russian collusion if anything was there? Again, see Rueters report:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ounsels-powers-in-manafort-case-idUSKBN1I51WE
Meanwhile, there is a mountain of known evidence that Hillary laundered money to pay for a dossier that was provided ultimately, by RUSSIANS!!! The same people who were involved in letting her off the hook in her OBVIOUS lawbreaking over the email server, are the people who are after Trump and not investigating her! Do you even know why McCabe was fired. Do you not know who Strzok and Page are? Do you not think Comey has broken any laws? Do you not think Brennan and Clapper have broken laws? If not, then you are misinformed and might be shocked when all of this fially flushes out. Do you who Jim Rybicki, James Baker, and Bill Priestap are? If not, maybe you should look a little deeper.
Also, Trump is at 51% approval. Unemployment at record lows. Economy booming. He's killing it on foreign policy, and fighting to keep MS13 and other law breaking illegals from pouring into this country. I'd like to see the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chucky Shumer try to impeach this guy over nothing.
You state that Hillary is not the president. That's what all of this is about! Comey just admitted in one of his daily, "A Greater Royalty" book tour interviews, that he thought she would win. Because she didn't win, these people are ALL in legal jeapordy. I shutter to think what this country would be like today if she had won. Adios, I'm done with this, for now.

Dude. Trump SAID he didn't know anyone in Russia and hadn't talked to anyone in years (see the quote). That was a LIE...THAT'S THE POINT. He has lied about everything he and his campaign had to do with Russia. In this particular case, all he had to say was. "Yep, I'm in contact with the Russians negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. No problem, business as usual. BUT HE DIDN'T!!!. He intentionally lied about it.

And again, I don't give a damn about Hillary one way or the other. Lock her up.... I've no problem with that. Let's assume that EVERYTHING you say about her is true and she goes to jail. The same for everyone else. NOBODY should get a free pass. Nobody. That has NOTHING to do with Trump breaking the law (or not). And that is what puzzles me the most... Your defense of Trump seems to hinge on what OTHER people did that is supposed to be illegal. And what those people did illegally (or not) has NOTHING to do with what Trump has (or has not done). If I rob a store, it doesn't matter at all that Hillary and whomever robbed a store as well. Both things are against the law and I'm responsible for my own lawbreaking.

When someone lies to me about something repeatedly and systematically, I tend to think that something shady is going on. As Judge Nap (FoxNews consultant) says. The legal question is: Did Trump and his campaign knowingly seek out something of value from a foreign government during a federal election? That's the law in question. Trump Jr's own emails said he was meeting with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary. I'm not sure how anyone can think there's no evidence of Trump's campaign working with the Russians to help him win. Did Trump get dirt and use it? Did he even know about it? Who knows? That's why the investigation is going on.

Dude. Trump SAID he didn't know anyone in Russia and hadn't talked to anyone in years (see the quote). That was a LIE...THAT'S THE POINT. He has lied about everything he and his campaign had to do with Russia. In this particular case, all he had to say was. "Yep, I'm in contact with the Russians negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. No problem, business as usual. BUT HE DIDN'T!!!. He intentionally lied about it.

And again, I don't give a damn about Hillary one way or the other. Lock her up.... I've no problem with that. Let's assume that EVERYTHING you say about her is true and she goes to jail. The same for everyone else. NOBODY should get a free pass. Nobody. That has NOTHING to do with Trump breaking the law (or not). And that is what puzzles me the most... Your defense of Trump seems to hinge on what OTHER people did that is supposed to be illegal. And what those people did illegally (or not) has NOTHING to do with what Trump has (or has not done). If I rob a store, it doesn't matter at all that Hillary and whomever robbed a store as well. Both things are against the law and I'm responsible for my own lawbreaking.

When someone lies to me about something repeatedly and systematically, I tend to think that something shady is going on. As Judge Nap (FoxNews consultant) says. The legal question is: Did Trump and his campaign knowingly seek out something of value from a foreign government during a federal election? That's the law in question. Trump Jr's own emails said he was meeting with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary. I'm not sure how anyone can think there's no evidence of Trump's campaign working with the Russians to help him win. Did Trump get dirt and use it? Did he even know about it? Who knows? That's why the investigation is going on.

Man, all I know is, after a year and a half, Mueller and 10-12 Clinton contributing pitbulls have come up with zilch. There are reasons Don jr was contacted by a russian wanting to meet with him in trump tower. I'll withhold what I've heard about that for now, because I don't know it to be fact. One thing I can say, there is no doubt that everything I've said about Clinton is true, because it's in the record of sworn testimony. We'll see how it shakes out, but apparently the Federal Judge in Va is not too impressed with Mueller's case against Manafort. Nothing to do with Manafort and Russians, at least concerning Trump. You also need to know, that until He briefly worked in the trump campaign, Manafort has always been associated with Dems; his whole career.

ADVERTISEMENT