ADVERTISEMENT

OT Seth Rich murdered by ? for DNC Wiki Leaks

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Few months back I posted on this and got yawns as everyone was screaming RUSSIANS

Why did the DNC not allow the FBI to check their server ?

Why was Seth Rich shoot and not robbed ?

Why was Seth Rich in touch with Wiki Leaks?

Why has the investigation been stonewalled ?

This is where the answers lie

Google Seth Rich and learn

Few months back I posted on this and got yawns as everyone was screaming RUSSIANS

Turns out the Russians didn't hack the DNC. Seth Rich, one of their own, leaked all the DNC emails to Wikileaks. So much for that Russian conspiracy.

ronald reagan shared intelligence with the russians, ended the cold war.

clinton shared intelligence with the libyans that got americas killed.

Ronald Reagan purposefully increased US Military spending with the intention of "breaking" the USSR economy. He intentionally fed them intelligence that reinforced this goal (all while the "liberals" accused him of sleeping through his Presidency). And it worked. A good point to make here is that he NEVER EVER EVER viewed the USSR as anything but an unfriendly nation to be opposed at every turn.

Clinton did share intelligence with the Libyans AND it did get Americans killed. This is a good point, although I fail to see how it makes Trump giving intelligence to the Russians seem like a good idea... In fact it seems to make the point that it was incredibly STUPID of Trump to do so.

I'll add another piece of info to that. Obama shared intelligence with the Russians about ISIS and the opposition forces we were supplying in Syria. Russia promptly passed that info on to the Syrians and they both attacked the rebel forces (and not ISIS). Again making the point on how INCREDIBLY STUPID it is to give intelligence to the Russians.

They are NOT our friends. I'm not questioning whether Trump had the legal standing to do this (he obviously does). I'm questioning what the hell is going on with him that he thinks it's a good idea to do so.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Ronald Reagan purposefully increased US Military spending with the intention of "breaking" the USSR economy. He intentionally fed them intelligence that reinforced this goal (all while the "liberals" accused him of sleeping through his Presidency). And it worked. A good point to make here is that he NEVER EVER EVER viewed the USSR as anything but an unfriendly nation to be opposed at every turn.

Clinton did share intelligence with the Libyans AND it did get Americans killed. This is a good point, although I fail to see how it makes Trump giving intelligence to the Russians seem like a good idea... In fact it seems to make the point that it was incredibly STUPID of Trump to do so.

I'll add another piece of info to that. Obama shared intelligence with the Russians about ISIS and the opposition forces we were supplying in Syria. Russia promptly passed that info on to the Syrians and they both attacked the rebel forces (and not ISIS). Again making the point on how INCREDIBLY STUPID it is to give intelligence to the Russians.

They are NOT our friends. I'm not questioning whether Trump had the legal standing to do this (he obviously does). I'm questioning what the hell is going on with him that he thinks it's a good idea to do so.

my view is that the enemy is not the russians. the top few who run this world that are trying to remove all national boundaries to accumulate the worlds wealth under their control.

they owned obama, they own the bushes, they definitely own the clintons, they own the media.

they intentionally divide us, whether it be by sex, color, age, nationality to keep us focused on the wrong path.

its all about the path.

lets look at the paths of the power. what the 5 main things each is focused on.

the white house
the house gop
the house dems
the sen maj
the sen min
the press

seems the 5 things the press wants us to focus on doesnt fix healthcare, repair any bridges, roads, rails, ports, borders, doesnt do anything for taxes, or increasing the gdp.

my view is that the enemy is not the russians. the top few who run this world that are trying to remove all national boundaries to accumulate the worlds wealth under their control.

they owned obama, they own the bushes, they definitely own the clintons, they own the media.

they intentionally divide us, whether it be by sex, color, age, nationality to keep us focused on the wrong path.

its all about the path.

lets look at the paths of the power. what the 5 main things each is focused on.

the white house
the house gop
the house dems
the sen maj
the sen min
the press

seems the 5 things the press wants us to focus on doesnt fix healthcare, repair any bridges, roads, rails, ports, borders, doesnt do anything for taxes, or increasing the gdp.

Dude, I can't even follow what this means. Here's are some of the points you seem to be trying to make.

1) The Russians are not the enemy even though they oppose everything we do around the world AND actually shoot down planes with Americans on board.

2) There are a few people who run the world in secret, yet you have figured this out and are on to them.

3) These few people own/control the most powerful political families in the US (and presumably around the world). They also own the media which they use to plant false stories to keep us on the wrong path.

4) The paths of the power include:
the white house
the house gop
the house dems
the sen maj
the sen min
the press

That's actually six, but since you say the press is distracting us, I'll exclude them. Now you are thinking that all these "paths to power" are being distracted by the press so that they won't fix health care, taxes, gdp, or infrastructure. Got it.

5) The Clintons are a pair of psycho murderers that have killed over 100 people for opposing them and no one has ever been able to catch them at it. The same guy who got busted for banging his intern with a cigar and the same woman who can't figure out how to manage an email server are criminal masterminds who've gotten away completely from multiple law enforcement agencies on their decades long trail of bodies? Got it.

OK, I think I have it down. Just one question. So these few that run the world. What's their plan? Because if I were going to secretly run the world, I'd want it to hold together so that I could continue to run it. Not sure why having good health care and infrastructure wouldn't be part of their plan to keep us all in the dark. Also, wouldn't it be better to have someone "less famous" than the Clintons be the murderous psycopaths? Seems easier to recruit some ex-military folks for that instead of some hippy college kids from Arkansas.

Aren't you worried about you and Darcy's safety? After all, you are outing a global plot with at least one of the members confirmed as killing over 100 people (including the last guy that just served them papers). Aren't you scared that Hillary or Bill will come for you next. After all, you are threatening to bring their plot down. That's worse than serving papers.

Turns out the Russians didn't hack the DNC. Seth Rich, one of their own, leaked all the DNC emails to Wikileaks. So much for that Russian conspiracy.

Holy Christ, that's a pretty significant leap don't you think.

So, this whole story has been debunked by Rich's parents and investigators, and dropped by every legitimate news outlet to join the ranks of pizzagate. It's sad the parents even have to relive this.

It's awful that the term Fake News has been so watered down that we cant even tag this made up shit anymore for what it deserves.

Reactions: Orangetown
So, this whole story has been debunked by Rich's parents and investigators, and dropped by every legitimate news outlet to join the ranks of pizzagate. It's sad the parents even have to relive this.

It's awful that the term Fake News has been so watered down that we cant even tag this made up shit anymore for what it deserves.

Story has not been debunked. Family just does not want son's death politicized and FOX and Hannity abiding by that. Family did publicly ask DC police to release information related to death. Julian Assange and Kim dotcom have both strongly inferred that Rich was the leaker.

Story has not been debunked. Family just does not want son's death politicized and FOX and Hannity abiding by that. Family did publicly ask DC police to release information related to death. Julian Assange and Kim dotcom have both strongly inferred that Rich was the leaker.

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. The local police and the FBI have stated repeatedly that there's no evidence that this was anything but a botched robbery.

Fox News didn't simply stop talking about it out of respect for the family, they RETRACTED the story. Here's the retraction:

FOX does fake news too

Hannity kept talking about it even after Fox retracted it. THEN, all of a sudden he stopped too. Wonder what made him do that, respect for the family? Hmmmm. They've been asking for a while with no success. Oh, could this be it?

Cars.com drops Hannity over Seth Rich fake news

Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. The local police and the FBI have stated repeatedly that there's no evidence that this was anything but a botched robbery.

Fox News didn't simply stop talking about it out of respect for the family, they RETRACTED the story. Here's the retraction:

FOX does fake news too

Hannity kept talking about it even after Fox retracted it. THEN, all of a sudden he stopped too. Wonder what made him do that, respect for the family? Hmmmm. They've been asking for a while with no success. Oh, could this be it?

Cars.com drops Hannity over Seth Rich fake news

I stand by my statement. This story is not dead and at worst it meets the same standard of press integrity that is dished out on the FAKE NEWS networks on the Trump Russia stories daily and they never retract or stop when proven wrong and just put out another story with unnamed sources. At least FOX is trying to meet a standard, but FOX may be in trouble anyway now that the Murdoch kids have taken over as they are bending over for the left at every turn. I could see Hannity leaving in the near future and him and O'Reilly becoming the linchpins for a new conservative network.

I stand by my statement. This story is not dead and at worst it meets the same standard of press integrity that is dished out on the FAKE NEWS networks on the Trump Russia stories daily and they never retract or stop when proven wrong and just put out another story with unnamed sources. At least FOX is trying to meet a standard, but FOX may be in trouble anyway now that the Murdoch kids have taken over as they are bending over for the left at every turn. I could see Hannity leaving in the near future and him and O'Reilly becoming the linchpins for a new conservative network.

I'll stand by institutions like FBI and CIA. You can have KimDotCom and RT.

I'll stand by institutions like FBI and CIA. You can have KimDotCom and RT.

I applaud your position and I stand by them too and please keep in mind that neither of those institutions have made a charge against President Trump as of now. The distorted view being put forward by the mainstream media is unproven and shamelessly disgraceful at best. Even noted Dem lawyer Alan Dershowitz got on all networks and said this is a clown show with no basis.

I assume that you think fox is BETTER than these other fake news sites right? And yet you defend fox by saying "other people are doing it", as if publishing fake news is ok if other newsites are doing it?. If fox is actually better, shouldn't they have a HIGHER standard? Shouldn't they strive to be BETTER if you think they are actually better?

What I'm seeing is that the fox reporter that wrote the original story backed off his claims (and that's not fox's fault... they trusted a reporter that didn't do his homework). The local and federal police forces say that there's no evidence that this story is true. Fox, the network that "broke" the story isn't standing by it, and even Hannity is backing off (although, I think we know why he's doing that ... advertising).

Yet you stand by the story anyway with not a shred of evidence to support it. And you use another story that you are convinced is fake as some sort of "justification" for you believing this. That doesn't make any sense man..

Reactions: marshmk
I applaud your position and I stand by them too and please keep in mind that neither of those institutions have made a charge against President Trump as of now. The distorted view being put forward by the mainstream media is unproven and shamelessly disgraceful at best. Even noted Dem lawyer Alan Dershowitz got on all networks and said this is a clown show with no basis.

I agree that the president hasn't been charged with a crime. And honestly, even if Trump's campaign did everything they are accused of, I'm still not sure it's a crime. It's not as if Trump had the docs and was feeding the Russians. The charges are that his campaign simply coordinated with the Russians to have them leak at the best time for Trump. I personally don't see that as a crime.

But as an American, I don't like the idea of the Russian's messing with our elections. And I REALLY don't like the idea that a fellow American would help them out against another American. Trump got up on national TV and assured us that NO ONE in his campaign had any CONTACT with the Russians. That was a LIE. His feaking CAMPAIGN MANAGER and NSA got freaking PAID by the Russians and are now registered as agents of foreign government. Now Trump assures us that no one on his campaign COLLUDED with the Russians. Why should I believe him? He and the white house staff lie ALL THE TIME. Now the guy (Liberman?) that Trump wants to head up the FBI is working for a NY law firm that represents the Russian State owned bank? That's a LOT of smoke for there to be no fire.

I'm no Hillary fan or Trump fan. They both suck as far as I'm concerned. But I want to know what Trump's involvement with the Russians is. And I trust the independent investigator to find that out. What kills me is that EVERY DAMN ONE of you that's on here defending Trump would be going BALISTIC if this was happening and Hillary was President. I'd be right here with you too. This is NOT OK no matter your party affiliation.

I assume that you think fox is BETTER than these other fake news sites right? And yet you defend fox by saying "other people are doing it", as if publishing fake news is ok if other newsites are doing it?. If fox is actually better, shouldn't they have a HIGHER standard? Shouldn't they strive to be BETTER if you think they are actually better?

What I'm seeing is that the fox reporter that wrote the original story backed off his claims (and that's not fox's fault... they trusted a reporter that didn't do his homework). The local and federal police forces say that there's no evidence that this story is true. Fox, the network that "broke" the story isn't standing by it, and even Hannity is backing off (although, I think we know why he's doing that ... advertising).

Yet you stand by the story anyway with not a shred of evidence to support it. And you use another story that you are convinced is fake as some sort of "justification" for you believing this. That doesn't make any sense man..

I do think FOX is better(admittedly biased) I do not see the other networks even acknowledging the multiple false and/or distorted stories being published. They just ignore and pound another story trashing Trump. I do think this story is still alive and there is more evidence for it with 2 people stating he was the leaker than there is for Trump Russia collusion, but it may take awhile to come out....time will tell. FOX is headed downhill it looks now that the Murdoch kids have taken over. I would not be surprised to see Hannity gone within 6 months.

I agree that the president hasn't been charged with a crime. And honestly, even if Trump's campaign did everything they are accused of, I'm still not sure it's a crime. It's not as if Trump had the docs and was feeding the Russians. The charges are that his campaign simply coordinated with the Russians to have them leak at the best time for Trump. I personally don't see that as a crime.

But as an American, I don't like the idea of the Russian's messing with our elections. And I REALLY don't like the idea that a fellow American would help them out against another American. Trump got up on national TV and assured us that NO ONE in his campaign had any CONTACT with the Russians. That was a LIE. His feaking CAMPAIGN MANAGER and NSA got freaking PAID by the Russians and are now registered as agents of foreign government. Now Trump assures us that no one on his campaign COLLUDED with the Russians. Why should I believe him? He and the white house staff lie ALL THE TIME. Now the guy (Liberman?) that Trump wants to head up the FBI is working for a NY law firm that represents the Russian State owned bank? That's a LOT of smoke for there to be no fire.

I'm no Hillary fan or Trump fan. They both suck as far as I'm concerned. But I want to know what Trump's involvement with the Russians is. And I trust the independent investigator to find that out. What kills me is that EVERY DAMN ONE of you that's on here defending Trump would be going BALISTIC if this was happening and Hillary was President. I'd be right here with you too. This is NOT OK no matter your party affiliation.

I am all for the truth coming out. If Trump is guilty of treasonous activity, then I will be the first in line to support giving him the worst possible punishment. We have the independent counsel that the Dems have asked for so lets get it done and move on. I am telling you honestly that I would feel the same way about this investigation if Hillary was POTUS. I look at the evidence and use my gut and its telling me this is crap. Speaking of Hillary though, we do know that she supported and assisted a deal giving Russia rights to 20% of US uranium reserves along with Obama and that her husband Slick Willie then went to Russia and got paid 500K to give a speech. This does not even account for how much money and from where that was funneled into the Clinton Foundation from all over the world, but the mainstream media totally ignores it while they have went after Trump with a zeal and ferocity that I cannot remember seeing in my 50+ year lifetime with basically no evidence.

I am all for the truth coming out. If Trump is guilty of treasonous activity, then I will be the first in line to support giving him the worst possible punishment. We have the independent counsel that the Dems have asked for so lets get it done and move on. I am telling you honestly that I would feel the same way about this investigation if Hillary was POTUS. I look at the evidence and use my gut and its telling me this is crap. Speaking of Hillary though, we do know that she supported and assisted a deal giving Russia rights to 20% of US uranium reserves along with Obama and that her husband Slick Willie then went to Russia and got paid 500K to give a speech. This does not even account for how much money and from where that was funneled into the Clinton Foundation from all over the world, but the mainstream media totally ignores it while they have went after Trump with a zeal and ferocity that I cannot remember seeing in my 50+ year lifetime with basically no evidence.

And I say to that the same as you. Investigate it. I'm all behind a independent counsel doing to Hillary what is being done to Trump. And if she's done something illegal, I say lock her up. BTW, you are the FIRST Trump supporter I've heard personally say that Trump should get any sort of punishment. Everyone on here seems to give him card blanche.

I watch a LOT of news... always have. It's a lot harder these days b/c you have to sift through the bias to get the nuggets. I usually hit Foxnews, MSNBC, and CNN as a matter of course. Then I'll hit another conservative site like the National Review and a Lib site like the Huffington Post. They have very little in common and on some days you would swear that these sites are looking at different worlds. But you CAN get a big picture perspective if you work at it.

And there's a LOT of smoke around Trump. A LOT. And as much as the Huffingpost and MSNBC harp on it, Foxnews ignores it. So if you are only getting your news from Fox, you are missing out (just as if you get your news from Huffpost, you are missing out). For example, the Washington Post (yes the same "fake news" that reported on Jr's meeting with the Russians, Session's meetings with the Russians, and Jared's meetings with the Russians... all of which were initially denied by the Trump adminstration as "fake news" but turned out to be "not so fake") is running a piece that says that Trump's advisors wanted to come clean about the Jr/Russians meeting, but Trump himself overruled them and issued the statement that the meeting was about Russian documents. In other words, Trump knew about the meeting and lied about it to the American People. Trump's lawyer specifically denied that Trump had anything to do with the statement as well. This is THE headline at most of the networks, but Fox doesn't even mention it. So there's a disconnect SOMEWHERE... either reporting fake stuff or not reporting the truth. Either way, Trump is NOT acting like a guy with nothing to hide.

I could be wrong, but I think that Mueller is going to prove that. I will say that I do trust Mueller. While his personal politics are a bit left of center, this is a guy that was nominated for FBI chief by a Republican and confirmed 98-0 in the Senate. He served under a Dem President as well and was in consideration by Trump to be the top guy at the FBI AGAIN (of course now that he's investigating Trump, he's a horrible person). If he says that Trump is clean, I'll believe him. Period.

Hi Guys! This is my assessment on this blatant commie propaganda. FAKE NEWS!! #MAGA :D

Always interesting how anything anti Trump is always fake news b/c people apparently think that Trump is some kind of straight shooter.

Remember when Trump and all his staff where telling you there were NO MEETINGS between his staff/family and the Russians? All the Trump supporters were calling the NYT/Wash Post stories "fake news". Turns out there were quite a few meetings (that all the staff "forgot" to mention). That was not "fake news". That's our President flat out lying to the American People.

After the meetings came to light, THEN we were assured that there was no collusion with the Russians to get dirt on the Hillary campaign. All the Trump supporters were calling the NYT/Wash Post stories "fake news". THEN the Jr story broke where the NYT was about to publish a chain of emails about his meeting. Again NOT "fake news". That's Trump and his staff lying to us again.

So when the Jr story broke, Trump helped Jr craft a statement that said the meeting was to talk about Russian Adoptions. All the Trump supporters were calling the NYT/Wash Post stories "fake news". Then we find out through the email chain that the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary after all. More lying, less "fake news".

Now we are hearing that Trump pushed the DNC/Rich murder case conspiracy theory on FoxNews to discredit our intel on Russian hacking... And here we go again with the "fake news" screams. I don't have any idea if this is true or not, but I know damn well that you can't believe a damn word that comes out of the WH

When right wing tabloids rot holes in your brain.

Wonder if tiger growls is willing to admit he was duped by Russian propaganda.

When right wing tabloids rot holes in your brain.

Wonder if tiger growls is willing to admit he was duped by Russian propaganda.

@CUAngler ........no, not willing to admit that. That story is not a definitive document at all. The whole truth on that and more has still yet to come out. Its an opinion piece basically.

@CUAnglerIts an opinion piece basically.
This story was resurrected because a 4-part Yahoo news investigative report was published. We pretty much know it was a Russian propaganda site that started this. It's not even that big a deal. A known propaganda site is where it originated. Go read the report.

Sorry I dropped a bunch of actual facts and this story died at that point because nobody wants to put in the effort.

You guys did not show anything other than that you worship at the altar of the Fake News Lamestream media. The entire article is conjecture.

:cool:;):D

You guys did not show anything other than that you worship at the altar of the Fake News Lamestream media. The entire article is conjecture.

:cool:;):D
You're probably a one issue voter. Whats that issue?

You guys did not show anything

@hopefultiger13 practically wrote you a master's thesis on it.

other than that you worship at the altar of the Fake News Lamestream media.

I think there is a clear group of people here that get news from lots of sources, sometimes conflicting and try to intelligently filter out the truth from the noise. That is not the group you are in.

The entire article is conjecture.

It's not, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't read it.

You're probably a one issue voter. Whats that issue?

Geez dude...you emote your air of self love and feeling of superiority. I am a multi issue voter, but have priorities.

1 - Economy. I am low tax trickle down economy proponent.
2 - Immigration. This issue has risen in recent years due to the total disaster at the border and lack of accountability.
3- National security.
4 - Healthcare reform to include everything related.

Thats about it for me. So whats yours? Please enlighten us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT