ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Should I get the COVID vaccine?

Well maybe the surgeons at your country club are all retired. Because surgeons working in the upstate are encountering covid often in their daily activities. Virtually all working surgeons have already been vaccinated because they are far more fearful of both the short and long term health consequences of being infected with Covid 19. Clearly you care if people get vaccinated otherwise you wouldn't be pushing this blatant lie that physicians are "split" on taking the vaccine. This simply isn't true, stop spreading misinformation just to quell your insecurities.
I’ll just flip this right back on you, I’m very secure since I am healthy and have no agenda. I prefer my friends and family to live, therefore I am biased but not driven by an agenda. The agenda would be if it affected me which it truly doesn’t. I want all people to make the decisions that suit themselves best, and I want to offer another perspective which seems is a perspective very few are offering which is why I don’t shut up. People can listen to me or not, but as you see I am not attacking your opinion I am restating my opinion. I could care less what you believe and/or if you believe I’m telling the truth. I’ll only be judged one time in my life that matters and that’s when I’m standing at the gates of St Peter.

I will continue to stand on the wrong side of the street and speak my truth. If you don’t like it speak your truth, but judge not, yet ye be judged. People deserve to hear multiple opinions, right or wrong, the media used to do this so we could sit around the kitchen table and agree or disagree, but now it’s just people like me making sure people do their homework. A decision about ones health should not be taken lightly or in jest just to go to concerts or football games, it is a potentially life altering decision, and the straight up facts are that regardless of the studies/experiments to date, none have been replicated on a massive scale. To prove “science” many experiments of the same size, duration, and sample size must be repeated and repeated with the same results, and by different doctors/scientists. One study or years of study don’t matter unless it can be replicated with the exact same results, period. So while some on here want to be the smartest people in the room, I will admit I don’t know if the vaccine is reasonable, I have major questions that are not repeatedly answered, so frankly all we are left with is an educated guess. I’m not gonna risk my life potentially for an educated guess, my money, yes, but certainly not my health/body, I work too hard to keep it healthy and in top shape to allow tools like Dr Fauci tell me his educated guess should be taken seriously when he lies incessantly.

You obviously don't know what a vaccine is then.
There is absolutely no truth to the sterility claims in women. None.

That is a false claim peddled on the internet. In fact, there were far MORE vaccinated people who got pregnant during the trials than unvaccinated people.

Then why are the drug companies starting trials on pregnant women now?

Update for you.

Thirty-four cases of pregnant women experiencing spontaneous miscarriages or stillbirths after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine have been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

VAERS is a passive reporting system that allows people to submit a report of an adverse event after vaccination and is run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Research funded by the CDC has shown that fewer than 1 percent of reactions from vaccinations are being reported on VAERS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Essolover4
How’s this for being an alarmist? And I would prefer being called an alert-ist btw since we can choose our own nouns now.

Alas, there are some who will call this propaganda for the libtards, and others who cannot understand the basic science as explained.
Btw this isn’t about understanding the science, it’s about believing that my immune system can easily handle this virus and though it may take a couple days, it will win. That is the point, children do not need this nor young adults. Older people with weakened immune systems can make their own choices but to think a vaccine in this capacity could ever be better than your own body doing Gods work is foolish. I’d rather the Pharma companies release the cure for cancer than this vaccine.

Reactions: Essolover4
We will see who is right in 4 months to a year. Hope you are.

What are you talking about?

I get the impression that you either don't know what a medical treatment is, or understand what the mRNA vaccine is.

Both by OSHA and Websters a treatment is management and care to prevent, cure, ameliorate, or slow progression of a medical condition.

By the official definition, ALL VACCINES are treatment.

Then why are the drug companies starting trials on pregnant women now?

Update for you.

Thirty-four cases of pregnant women experiencing spontaneous miscarriages or stillbirths after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine have been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

VAERS is a passive reporting system that allows people to submit a report of an adverse event after vaccination and is run by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Research funded by the CDC has shown that fewer than 1 percent of reactions from vaccinations are being reported on VAERS.

Trials are starting on pregnant women because it is required by the FDA. Pregnant women are in their own class, similar to children.

Also, what is your point with the VAERS and miscarriage reporting?

You do realize that over 10,000 pregnant women have been vaccinated. The NORMAL rate of miscarriage and spontaneous abortion in women who know they are pregnant is 10-20%. So, you would EXPECT 1000-2000 of those women to have a miscarriage.

Why is it that your VAERS only reported 34 cases?

If there was no vaccine, you would expect 1000-2000 miscarriages. When vaccinated, we only saw 34. Doesn't that mean the vaccine is decreasing the rate of miscarriages?

How’s this for being an alarmist? And I would prefer being called an alert-ist btw since we can choose our own nouns now.

Interesting article if that data is indeed true

Reactions: wallaceb
Finally something from you on which I agree. The data don't lie.

ADVERTISEMENT