ADVERTISEMENT

OT:SIAP - "Roseanne" show cancelled

Like the NFL it is the right of the private business to do as they see fit for the betterment of the company. Dumb move by her because she was going to make bank off of the show.
A lot of people were going to make bank. I feel sorry for the behind the scenes people because had just been picked up for a second season, now they are all out of jobs.

They sure seem a bit one sided? They allow their late night show (and CBS too for that matter) to bash Trump and his wife and family, as well as all republicans, and most of these slanderous remarks are lewd, crude and socially unattractive (obnoxious), yet they jump on this real quick. Don't get me wrong, Roseanne is an obnoxious pig herself, but she should have her lawyers looking into those shows. CBS's Cobert might be the pack leader of the pigs.

They sure seem a bit one sided? They allow their late night show (and CBS too for that matter) to bash Trump and his wife and family, as well as all republicans, and most of these slanderous remarks are lewd, crude and socially unattractive (obnoxious), yet they jump on this real quick. Don't get me wrong, Roseanne is an obnoxious pig herself, but she should have her lawyers looking into those shows. CBS's Cobert might be the pack leader of the pigs.
It's not what was said on the show but on her personal Twitter account.

A lot of people were going to make bank. I feel sorry for the behind the scenes people because had just been picked up for a second season, now they are all out of jobs.
An estimated 200 people.

She called 9/11 an inside job. She promoted pizzagate. She had photographs taken just three months ago with a Hitler mustache painted on her face and a swastika armband while she was pulling burnt gingerman cookies out of an oven.

MAGA Warriors, this is not the hill you want to die on.

I’m so goddamn sick of pussies who can’t handle words .

me too. I hate when pussies get so bent out of shape over words.

HillaryDeplorables-quote-2.jpg

Totally different IYAM. I'm not aware of racist comments made by the late night crowd.
As for the show Roseanne I am going to miss it quite honestly. I liked the old show and the new one as well. Perhaps FOX will pick it up.

Exactly. Roseanne acting in a selfish manner hurts hundreds of people that were working on her show. When you are in the public eye there are consequences to what you post on social media ... unless you're the current POTUS.

I don't really give a hoot what she posts on social media. If people are offended by some actors personal tweets than I would suggest growing thicker skin. Her little stunt with the National Anthem is really what turned my stomach. I liked her shows but that is about it.

I don't really give a hoot what she posts on social media. If people are offended by some actors personal tweets than I would suggest growing thicker skin. Her little stunt with the National Anthem is really what turned my stomach. I liked her shows but that is about it.
So calling somebody an ape means they need thicker skin?

Reactions: Da Swami
I’m so goddamn sick of pussies who can’t handle words .
Step away. Let's remember the majority of our starters let alone scholarship players are African American, recruits and their parents frequent the board. For the betterment of Clemson it's best Nazi sympathizers like yourself avoid this post.

Rosanne Barr ideology, beliefs and stupidity is a reflection of Grand Wizard Trump and his die hard cult. There is nothing conservativism about this clown.

The left was pretty tolerant of that very unfunny comedian lady, Wolf. Her disgusting things she said to Sarah Huckaby Sanders, to her face , at the White House Correspondance dinner; fell flat and not many laughed. However, the left, that has become so extreme, just made excuses for and didn’t condemn her. A few did, but not most. Typical hypocrisy. I think RoseAnne is not the smartest person around, what’s good for the goose, should he good for the gander.

Another Nazi sympathizer that needs to step away

I thought some had a good idea to kill her off and rename the show The Connors. Everyone keeps their job except her. You could build season 2 around how they deal with her death and go from there.

I don’t watch the show but thought it was a good way to keep people employed.

Reactions: my95GTHO
The left was pretty tolerant of that very unfunny comedian lady, Wolf. Her disgusting things she said to Sarah Huckaby Sanders, to her face , at the White House Correspondance dinner; fell flat and not many laughed. However, the left, that has become so extreme, just made excuses for and didn’t condemn her. A few did, but not most. Typical hypocrisy. I think RoseAnne is not the smartest person around, what’s good for the goose, should he good for the gander.
Whataboutism however a piss poor job of it. Another Nazi sympathizer that needs to step back from the post.

Step away. Let's remember the majority of our starters let alone scholarship players are African American, recruits and their parents frequent the board. For the betterment of Clemson it's best Nazi sympathizers like yourself avoid this post.

Rosanne Barr ideology, beliefs and stupidity is a reflection of Grand Wizard Trump and his die hard cult. There is nothing conservativism about this clown.
2020 election night, will Probaly not go any better than 2016 did for you. The tears will be delicious though.

for once, i agree with Earle...that lady at the dinner was equally as disgusting as Barr

An estimated 200 people.

She called 9/11 an inside job. She promoted pizzagate. She had photographs taken just three months ago with a Hitler mustache painted on her face and a swastika armband while she was pulling burnt gingerman cookies out of an oven.

MAGA Warriors, this is not the hill you want to die on.

Earle clearly does but that’s par for the course.

Reactions: Rychek4
I thought some had a good idea to kill her off and rename the show The Connors. Everyone keeps their job except her. You could build season 2 around how they deal with her death and go from there.

I don’t watch the show but thought it was a good way to keep people employed.
Well, ABC did not just fire her but cancelled the whole show. Yea, they could have just fired her and seen how the show would do without her. It's not that some of the other talent is weak. Goodman and Metcalf are no slouches.

Reactions: Da Swami
ADVERTISEMENT