ADVERTISEMENT

OT The Cartels have stepped in it deep

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
killing babies and children is going to be death of you low life’s

If Mexico accepts US aid offered the area in that part of Mexico will be a death zone for any drug dealers

Expecting many night raids in the next weeks and lots of cartel bodies

If Mexico accepts US aid offered the area in that part of Mexico will be a death zone for any drug dealers

Wish the President had cared when the Saudis murdered a journalist who had American residency and whose children are American citizens. Oh well. Maybe if the cartels offer to buy some property from Trump he’ll change his tune.

Mexico will never accept aid from anyone to stop the cartels, not only the gov't but also the people. That issue was brought up during the Calderone presidency when he started all of this mess and Blackwater tried to convince him they would clean this up in 60-90 days, they were turned down because the people of Mexico would frown upon any outsider trying to remedy an internal problem plus most politicians in Mexico are corrupt and influenced by the cartels.
This community has been down there for many years and are all relatives of Mitt Romney. They're Americans but actually are Mexican citizens as well but the news isn't going to reveal that tidbit.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Wish the President had cared when the Saudis murdered a journalist who had American residency and whose children are American citizens. Oh well. Maybe if the cartels offer to buy some property from Trump he’ll change his tune.
Yep. Because it's exactly the same thing.

Things will continue to get worse before they get better. The current president down here, "AMLO" is refusing to take forcible action against the cartels, which is emboldening them.

“War is irrational. We believe in peace,” said Lopez Obrador, who took office last December.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Things will continue to get worse before they get better. The current president down here, "AMLO" is refusing to take forcible action against the cartels, which is emboldening them.

“War is irrational. We believe in peace,” said Lopez Obrador, who took office last December.
And has allowed the Jalisco Cartel to take over territories in such violent fashion that even the innocent citizens are at danger, this cartel was the one that actually had the balls to shoot down a military helicopter a few years back. My wife said AMLO would be useless if he got elected and she was right, this guy ran for office 4-5 times and finally got elected.

Reactions: clemsontiger02

This is about as likely as "prison justice".

I agree they aren’t the same, the murder in Saudi Arabia was actually worse since it was orchestrated by the government and directly authorized by the Crown Prince.

the Clinton’s have more blood on their hands.

the journalists knew when writing those articles against the policies of the crown he would become a target, especially when a middle eastern country. But great way to try to blame Trump.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
the Clinton’s have more blood on their hands.

the journalists knew when writing those articles against the policies of the crown he would become a target, especially when a middle eastern country. But great way to try to blame Trump.
Lmao wow this is like a whole other level of victim blaming here.

I’m not blaming Trump that it happened, I’m criticizing his reaction to it and his general kowtowing to the Saudis or anyone else who has invested in his company.

I’m also not sure why you brought up the Clintons or what they have to do with anything ITT.

I agree they aren’t the same, the murder in Saudi Arabia was actually worse since it was orchestrated by the government and directly authorized by the Crown Prince.

Just so you have been told

Every President for the last at least 70/80 years has been involved in ordering wet work

That includes Obama numerous times

I cannot confirm it as it exist in the shadows

The DNC guy shot on the street in 2015 was considered wet work by some agency

Just don’t know if it was US or foreign

Lmao wow this is like a whole other level of victim blaming here.

I’m not blaming Trump that it happened, I’m criticizing his reaction to it and his general kowtowing to the Saudis or anyone else who has invested in his company.

I’m also not sure why you brought up the Clintons or what they have to do with anything ITT.

the same reason you brought up Trump. You brought up the reporter that is/was completely different type of situation. Pretty simple your post was completely political.

Reactions: tigerworx
the same reason you brought up Trump. You brought up the reporter that is/was completely different type of situation. Pretty simple your post was completely political.
The OP linked an article that talked about Trump’s response to the cartel killings, so I said I wish he cared as much about a murder of of an American resident but that he didn’t because Saudi Arabia invests in his business and he has in fact admitted that he likes the Saudis simply because they buy things from him.

I guess you can call it political, I’m not sure how that takes away from my original point, that the President’s reaction to Americans being killed in other countries varies based on how much money that country has given to him.

Just so you have been told

Every President for the last at least 70/80 years has been involved in ordering wet work

That includes Obama numerous times

I cannot confirm it as it exist in the shadows

The DNC guy shot on the street in 2015 was considered wet work by some agency

Just don’t know if it was US or foreign
Again, not sure what this has to do with anything. Unless you’re claiming that Trump had the journalist killed?

The OP linked an article that talked about Trump’s response to the cartel killings, so I said I wish he cared as much about a murder of of an American resident but that he didn’t because Saudi Arabia invests in his business and he has in fact admitted that he likes the Saudis simply because they buy things from him.

I guess you can call it political, I’m not sure how that takes away from my original point, that the President’s reaction to Americans being killed in other countries varies based on how much money that country has given to him.

Here’s the thing with your statements. They are one sided politically. Always have been. I can tell you from first hand experiences of policies that killed, maimed, injured American service members from the last administration. Don’t talk about the current President for lack of action to help an American citizen but ignore the past administration for there reckless policies that did far more harm to American service members.

Reactions: tigerworx
Here’s the thing with your statements. They are one sided politically. Always have been. I can tell you from first hand experiences of policies that killed, maimed, injured American service members from the last administration. Don’t talk about the current President for lack of action to help an American citizen but ignore the past administration for there reckless policies that did far more harm to American service members.
....then don’t talk about past President’s actions without talking about this one’s. See how easy that is?

Again, past Presidents have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I’d also like to think that the “make America great again” crowd wouldn’t be so childish as to say that a bad action by this President is ok because other Presidents have committed bad actions. But then again critical thinking and cognitive dissonance aren’t the strongest attributes of many who are on their knees for this clown.

....then don’t talk about past President’s actions without talking about this one’s. See how easy that is?

Again, past Presidents have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I’d also like to think that the “make America great again” crowd wouldn’t be so childish as to say that a bad action by this President is ok because other Presidents have committed bad actions. But then again critical thinking and cognitive dissonance aren’t the strongest attributes of many who are on their knees for this clown.

No critical thinking isn’t the strong suite of your one sided opinion. It shows in all your political posts. Just calling it like it is. There were and still far more on their knees for former POTUS Obama than for this one. See how I can still respect the position that he held even though I disagreed with 70% of his policies.

No critical thinking isn’t the strong suite of your one sided opinion. It shows in all your political posts. Just calling it like it is. There were and still far more on their knees for former POTUS Obama than for this one. See how I can still respect the position that he held even though I disagreed with 70% of his policies.
Again. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with the topic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT