ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This is a Bigger Problem Than Most of Us Realize

Most people are totally oblivious to the massive slavery rings being run today that vastly exceed the various versions of indentured servitude and slavery in the American experience of the formation of the Republic

A deep investigation and knowledge seeking experience would enlighten any mind that was open to understanding and making a logical thought

Common sense tells you that Immigration enforcement, or the partisan lack thereof, has helped this shit in our country. Of course, there are the "elite" that take advantage of illegal workers and force them into a definite servitude...albeit a small percentage of the problem.

New technology and boots on the ground enforcement in ports and borders would have a huge impact. Laws with teeth that are enforced would help.

I find way too much kids clothing deep in the woods on my timber sale. (White Mountain Apache Rez) I tell my supervisor and it gets brushed off. It is disturbing to say the least.

I find way too much kids clothing deep in the woods on my timber sale. (White Mountain Apache Rez) I tell my supervisor and it gets brushed off. It is disturbing to say the least.

Contact a journalist and ask how best to proceed when it happens in the future. Take pictures with a phone that will tag your coordinates on the photo, then send them to the journalist so that they can be handled more anonymously with authorities.

If you find kids clothes in the woods, I imagine that there's a good chance that the outfit is going to match what a child was wearing when they were abducted.

Weeks after launching his non profit organization, the former Navy Seal warned that two groups have been working to derail his efforts.

“One of them is the Muslim brotherhood. We’ve known they are on the wrong side of history from the beginning – deep ties to terrorism and everything else – pedophilia, there’s no surprise there,” he explained in a video posted on YouTube. “Another one is one of our two major political parties.”

DAMN...

Did anyone notice the last paragraph of the article. Seems pretty legit, like something we should be aware of. Then...the writer inexplicably says the Muslim Brotherhood and the Democratic Party are trying to keep his organization from stopping child sex trafficking.

I mean it’s one thing to be political, and it’s probably not a stretch to say that a radial Islamic group may have trafficking ties. But to say that the entire Democratic Party supports sex trafficking? That seems a bit yellow journalistic don’t you think?

Weeks after launching his non profit organization, the former Navy Seal warned that two groups have been working to derail his efforts.

“One of them is the Muslim brotherhood. We’ve known they are on the wrong side of history from the beginning – deep ties to terrorism and everything else – pedophilia, there’s no surprise there,” he explained in a video posted on YouTube. “Another one is one of our two major political parties.”

DAMN...

Yeah, that’s the whole point of the article. That’s how propaganda, sensationalism, and yellow journalism works.

Thegatewaypundit.com. sounds credible.

The Gateway Pundit =
1.jpg

DAMN...
It's comical that people that believe this have the right to vote.

Obviously, I can't speak for the Seal, but he's probably referring to the pushback on border protection, catch and release, and other ideas that the dems seem to hold dear.
Because this crime only happens with citizens of other countries?

Did anyone notice the last paragraph of the article. Seems pretty legit, like something we should be aware of. Then...the writer inexplicably says the Muslim Brotherhood and the Democratic Party are trying to keep his organization from stopping child sex trafficking.

I mean it’s one thing to be political, and it’s probably not a stretch to say that a radial Islamic group may have trafficking ties. But to say that the entire Democratic Party supports sex trafficking? That seems a bit yellow journalistic don’t you think?

Jared Fogle and Harvey Weinstein like this post!

Please take a look and just be aware that this is a big, big deal. I know most of you have children. If you feel led, they need donations.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-used-for-child-trafficking-camp-in-arizona/

My wife brought this up a few years ago when we were looking for legitimate charities to donate our yearly allotted amount. It blew me away at how quiet the MSM is about this horrific crime. Tearing families apart just further erodes the foundational core of our country.

I'm glad you brought it up.

You could also do what intelligent human beings do and form an opinion based on the actual source information instead of allowing a journalist to rustle you with a few cherry picked quotes; consequently, causing you to wave your fickle-minded flag representing the land of the dipshits and easily rustled small minded fools.

The guy clearly cares more about kids than politics:

You could also do what intelligent human beings do and form an opinion based on the actual source information instead of allowing a journalist to rustle you with a few cherry picked quotes; consequently, causing you to wave your fickle-minded flag representing the land of the dipshits and easily rustled small minded fools.

The guy clearly cares more about kids than politics:

You are insane. That’s all i got.

I said nothing about that dude. Clearly a good guy.

I was talking about the last paragraph and the 100% politicalization of everything.

I believe your over reaction is clear evidence that there are indeed dipshits who fall for it.

I should have noticed, but I was too busy trying to get my confederate flags and trump posters centered over my living room couch in my double-wide.

I think your are taking my point a little too personally. I mean I am fully aware of the trafficking deal. Just approved a staff member of mine to go to seminar related to warning signs, prevention, etc. I assumed the article was pretty legit in terms of subject.

I was just pointing out how silly it was to have the last paragraph be a political pot stirrer designed to rile up the aforementioned trailer dwellers.

You aren’t that guy, I know, but at least have the balls to call bullshit on such a pathetic attempt.

Still not sure what I said originally that got you so shook. The last paragraph was pathetic and you know it. It’s not like you wrote it.

Reactions: yoseftiger
@Cris_Ard, the mostly productive dicussion of an important case gets moved to the round table but this does not? It's officially the dawg days of summer and CU sports now that baseball is done, let a little discussion occur.

This selective moving gets old. Let's talk Chc fil a and Shem Creek all day but not a huge Supreme Court case...ok.

Reactions: marshmk
I think your are taking my point a little too personally. I mean I am fully aware of the trafficking deal. Just approved a staff member of mine to go to seminar related to warning signs, prevention, etc. I assumed the article was pretty legit in terms of subject.

I was just pointing out how silly it was to have the last paragraph be a political pot stirrer designed to rile up the aforementioned trailer dwellers.

You aren’t that guy, I know, but at least have the balls to call bullshit on such a pathetic attempt.

Still not sure what I said originally that got you so shook. The last paragraph was pathetic and you know it. It’s not like you wrote it.

Not shook at all. Honestly, that was a pretty bland retort from me. It was discouraging to see such an important topic get tossed to the side because of a boxed in journalist's overly emphatic attempt to paint the boundary of her box red in the end. The source material was legit and that's all I was harping on. I could have missed the main emphasis of your point. I'm not immune to doing that.

The only thing that ever causes me to get shook on TI is when Larry posts one of his *********************(insert player name here) threads that alerts us to an injury.

I'm referring to the people that believed that crap article in the OP. Thegatewaypundit? Allow me to interject with a defining adjective that the website surely loves to use: fake news.

Tucson Police find no evidence abandoned south side camp linked - KVOA | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

Tucson Police find no evidence abandoned south side camp linked to child sex trafficking
Posted: Jun 04, 2018 1:26 AM EDTUpdated: Jun 04, 2018 9:01 AM EDT
Written By Eric Fink
CONNECT

UPDATE: According to Tucson Police, all members of the group Veterans On Patrol peacefully vacated private property along the Santa Cruz River Sunday night where they claimed an abandoned camp was being used for child sex trafficking.

Officers will remain in the area and will continue to investigate.

TUCSON - A group called Veterans On Patrol believes a remote area off of I-19 and Valencia Rd. is a Child Sex Trafficking camp.

"I don't understand how this was underneath our nose, yet right in front of our face completely," Tucsonan Christina Alvarado said.

Story continues below

However, Tucson Police strongly dispute this.

TPD investigators have been to the site multiple times, with detectives and officers. According to Sgt. Pete Dugan with TPD, it appears to be nothing more than an abandoned camp.

Police say they appreciate public awareness and the calls to their office, but they investigated and there does not appear to be any signs of human or sex trafficking.

Police say they are continuing to investigate. They also tell News 4 Tucson, anyone on that private property is trespassing. The department has yet to make an arrest.

"Anybody that walks through that site will clearly know that's sex trafficking," Veterans On Patrol spokeswoman Addie Rivera said. "That's children and women being abused.
They have not been out here to collect any evidence and we have them in our possession."

Story continues below

News 4 Tucson asked to see the evidence. We were told it's being stored in a private area and that the evidence has not been turned over to police.

Sgt. Dugan said officers have been patrolling the site and it's putting great strain on the department's resources.

As these individuals make their case, an upside down flag signaling a distress call waves in this sliver of the Sonoran Desert

How open minded of you.

DAMN...

Obviously, I can't speak for the Seal, but he's probably referring to the pushback on border protection, catch and release, and other ideas that the dems seem to hold dear.

Yeah. Comical that a Navy Seal can vote. Yeah, that’s pretty funny
Why doesn't a red flag enter your thoughts when you read something like this? Comical.

What is shocking is that they have tons of "grooming gangs" in the UK. tommy Robinson was arrested last week for reporting on a trial of a Muslim group grooming gang. they passed a law that made it illegal to report on them. These are sick people.....and they are covering it up.

It's not yellow journalism if it's true. Trump would've ended child sex trafficking by now if the libs would stop letting so many illegals over.

Aren't these some of the same people that are obsessed with alleged child sex trafficking ring conspiracies? I'm sure this is a worthy problem as far as it exists, but I have a hard time trusting conspiracy theorists.

Yes.

Their founder got removed from a CPAC forum.

They have implicated the wrong person in both Las Vegas Shooting and Charlottesville and got critical details about Nikolas Cruz (Stoneman Douglass) wrong because the ran a story without verifying that it was the correct Nikolas Cruz.

All I heard was this guy veil his attacks against the left, mainstream media, and elitist through some bs kaleidoscope of the suffering children in this world. Don't know what his plan is. He did say he's gonna fight the obstructionists in court and isn't afraid to die, but honestly I'm not sure how that helps a single kid.

Not sure who the bigger victim is to this guy, kids or his little network.

ADVERTISEMENT