ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This is a Bigger Problem Than Most of Us Realize

Yes.

Their founder got removed from a CPAC forum.

They have implicated the wrong person in both Las Vegas Shooting and Charlottesville and got critical details about Nikolas Cruz (Stoneman Douglass) wrong because the ran a story without verifying that it was the correct Nikolas Cruz.

For some reason, though, the populist conspiracy theorists have really fixated on child sex trafficking. They're all convinced there's this huge group of elites abducting and abusing children.

All the other back and forth aside.

In your opinion do you think tougher imigration law and/or more stringent enforcement of existing immigration law would decrease, increase or have no change on human trafficing?

As for me, the more we know about who is immigrating the better off we are and the more we could do to help eliminate human trafficing.

Most people are totally oblivious to the massive slavery rings being run today that vastly exceed the various versions of indentured servitude and slavery in the American experience of the formation of the Republic

A deep investigation and knowledge seeking experience would enlighten any mind that was open to understanding and making a logical thought
Yes, but that wouldn't allow a particular segment of the American population to be manipulated to the benefit of one particular political party.

For some reason, though, the populist conspiracy theorists have really fixated on child sex trafficking. They're all convinced there's this huge group of elites abducting and abusing children.

I don't know where those conspiracy originate or really any of their conspiracy theories.

Reply All had a podcast where the got into the weeds on how Pizzagate originated. I don't know if it is correct, but they are not a political show. I was definitely like WTF. It was like a email mentioned cooking hot dogs and everybody knows hot dog is code for men seeking young boys or something along those lines coupled with having an underage party where people under 18 could see a band or something like that.

I think your are taking my point a little too personally. I mean I am fully aware of the trafficking deal. Just approved a staff member of mine to go to seminar related to warning signs, prevention, etc. I assumed the article was pretty legit in terms of subject.

I was just pointing out how silly it was to have the last paragraph be a political pot stirrer designed to rile up the aforementioned trailer dwellers.

You aren’t that guy, I know, but at least have the balls to call bullshit on such a pathetic attempt.

Still not sure what I said originally that got you so shook. The last paragraph was pathetic and you know it. It’s not like you wrote it.

Maybe you didn't notice, but you seem to be the only one riled up about it. lol

I don't know where those conspiracy originate or really any of their conspiracy theories.

Reply All had a podcast where the got into the weeds on how Pizzagate originated. I don't know if it is correct, but they are not a political show. I was definitely like WTF. It was like a email mentioned cooking hot dogs and everybody knows hot dog is code for men seeking young boys or something along those lines coupled with having an underage party where people under 18 could see a band or something like that.

I've read through a lot of the pizzagate stuff. It was a textbook example of how you can start with very real, easily verifiable things, and then end up concluding wild things by using a much less verifiable interpretive theory to understand the very real things. Like you said, once they decided that certain words were code for other things, everything started looking suspiciously related to sex trafficking.

How do you feel about believing in fake news?

Tuscon mayor is a dem. Maybe that's why he stated he's having problems with dems.
Furthermore :
http://www.kvoa.com/story/31338954/veterans-group-does-not-file-legally-required-papers

The founder isn't even a veteran. The homeless people say the group is a bunch of asshats and they left their camp within a week.

Your article is referring to a different organization, Veterans on Patrol. Did you even read your own article? Are you going to stand by your statement that Sawyer is not a veteran. Do some more homework and then get back to me.
The veterans group tries to find homeless vets in homeless camps. That group stumbled upon the child trafficking camp by chance and then called in Sawyers group. Just so you know, the homeless camp and the trafficking camp are in two different locations. Sawyer has video of the pedo camp, in case you're really interested.

Last edited:
Tuscon mayor is a dem. Maybe that's why he stated he's having problems with dems.

Your article is referring to a different organization, Veterans on Patrol. Did you even read your own article? Are you going to stand by your statement that Sawyer is not a veteran. Do some more homework and then get back to me.
The veterans group tries to find homeless vets in homeless camps. That group stumbled upon the child trafficking camp by chance and then called in Sawyers group. Just so you know, the homeless camp and the trafficking camp are in two different locations. Sawyer has video of the pedo camp, in case you're really interested.
lol

Why are you laughing? Do you not believe the founder of Vets For Child Rescue is a Former Navy Seal? You stated in your post that he's not even a veteran. You also posted an article that says nothing about Vets For Child Rescue. I can only assume you're laughing at yourself. I've attempted to maintain a calm and reasoned discourse ITT. It's the left wingers who have taken the discussion elswhere. You haven't refuted anything that Sawyer is claiming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Sawyer

Why are you laughing? Do you not believe the founder of Vets For Child Rescue is a Former Navy Seal? You stated in your post that he's not even a veteran. You also posted an article that says nothing about Vets For Child Rescue. I can only assume you're laughing at yourself. I've attempted to maintain a calm and reasoned discourse ITT. It's the left wingers who have taken the discussion elswhere. You haven't refuted anything that Sawyer is claiming.
Read your own article. Liberal lunatic.

Read your own article.

I guess you're too embarrassed to admit your buffoonery. It's OK. You're going to believe whatever you're being spoon fed by the msm. I understand that. Point remains. A former Navy Seal found evidence of a child trafficking site. He has video of the place, including children's clothes, toys and wrist constraints attached to trees.

I've read through a lot of the pizzagate stuff. It was a textbook example of how you can start with very real, easily verifiable things, and then end up concluding wild things by using a much less verifiable interpretive theory to understand the very real things. Like you said, once they decided that certain words were code for other things, everything started looking suspiciously related to sex trafficking.

The best part of "Pizzagate" was all these nut jobs absolutely swore all this stuff going on in the basement of a building that doesn't have a basement. LMAO. Conspiracy theory people are the worst of the worst.

The best part of "Pizzagate" was all these nut jobs absolutely swore all this stuff going on in the basement of a building that doesn't have a basement. LMAO. Conspiracy theory people are the worst of the worst.
I like, like, like this post. Conspiracy theorists are nuts. Two people can have a conspiracy. Once you add a third, it won’t last. Somebody’s gonna blab.

Why doesn't a red flag enter your thoughts when you read something like this? Comical.
I don’t believe or have a solid opinion on any of it yet, including the story you posted. They could be wrong and it could have been a sex ring.

The environment we are in makes it hard to have a fact based discourse though.

Reactions: tbone02
Thegatewaypundit.com. sounds credible.

ad hominem evasion of the question.

There is more slavery now than there was before abolition in the US. The primary practitioners are groups that progressives have set beyond the pale of 'polite' questioning or criticism.

By by all means, keep on using fallacies to ignore the enormity of it.

ad hominem evasion of the question.

There is more slavery now than there was before abolition in the US. The primary practitioners are groups that progressives have set beyond the pale of 'polite' questioning or criticism.

By by all means, keep on using fallacies to ignore the enormity of it.
Can't stand liberals like yourself. Blaming the government and believing in your conspiracy theories.

There is more slavery now than there was before abolition in the US.

At its peak in the pre-war US, there were nearly 5 million legally owned slaves in this country. Are you saying there are currently over 5 million slaves in the US? That would be 3% of the population as slaves.

Do you have anything to back up this claim?

Reactions: GoodWord28
I like, like, like this post. Conspiracy theorists are nuts. Two people can have a conspiracy. Once you add a third, it won’t last. Somebody’s gonna blab.

This is truer than you think. I hear that Peter Strzok has been singing like a canary, or, using your words, blabbing.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
At its peak in the pre-war US, there were nearly 5 million legally owned slaves in this country. Are you saying there are currently over 5 million slaves in the US? That would be 3% of the population as slaves.

Do you have anything to back up this claim?

Worldwide it exceeds that number

I think your are taking my point a little too personally. I mean I am fully aware of the trafficking deal. Just approved a staff member of mine to go to seminar related to warning signs, prevention, etc. I assumed the article was pretty legit in terms of subject.

I was just pointing out how silly it was to have the last paragraph be a political pot stirrer designed to rile up the aforementioned trailer dwellers.

You aren’t that guy, I know, but at least have the balls to call bullshit on such a pathetic attempt.

Still not sure what I said originally that got you so shook. The last paragraph was pathetic and you know it. It’s not like you wrote it.

Off subject,,,but anyone thinking the vast majority of Trump supporters are uneducated racist rednecks living in trailers parks is totally wrong. Trump has a wide base of support among all economic groups. He of course has very strong caucasian support, but his support among minorities is also growing. This story makes me sad to see this kind of stuff happening in our country right under every ones noses.

I find way too much kids clothing deep in the woods on my timber sale. (White Mountain Apache Rez) I tell my supervisor and it gets brushed off. It is disturbing to say the least.

Yikes. That’s unsettling.

76 arrested

https:// gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2018-03-16/76-arrested-multi-state-child-exploitation-operation-named-%E2%80%9Coperation

Human trafficking crackdown nets more than 500 arrests statewide

56 rescued, including 11 girls

http:// www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-20180130-story.html

84 kids rescued, 120 human traffickers arrested in FBI sting, some at MB hotel

Read more here: http:// www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article179497181.html#storylink=cpy

84 Children Rescued, 120 Human Traffickers Arrested Across U.S., FBI Says

https:// www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/84-children-rescued-120-human-traffickers-arrested-across-u-s-n812156

40 human traffickers arrested, hundreds of people freed in Interpol operation

https:// www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/11/24/40-human-traffickers-arrested-500-people-freed-in-interpol-operation.html

Over 250 sex buyers, traffickers arrested on prostitution charges during sting

https:// www.click2houston.com/news/over-250-sex-buyers-traffickers-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-during-sting

Phoenix police arrest 86 in human trafficking sting

http:// www.azfamily.com/story/37251890/phoenix-police-arrest-86-in-human-trafficking-sting

http:// ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

https:// dmlnews.com/hundreds-arrested-human-trafficking-ring/

This is huge problem ins US and worldwide.
Not seeking re-election.
[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]
[House]
Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican
[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California

Noname is John McShame.

There is a common reason most of these won't be back. There are more Dems than Republicans that are involved. They still think that Trump will be impeached.

Trump is truly draining the swamp. Deep state blackmails these sickos. Many thousands of sealed indictments. Waiting on senate to confirm some decent judges. My source has Q clearance. What is Q clearance? Research and see,

Off subject,,,but anyone thinking the vast majority of Trump supporters are uneducated racist rednecks living in trailers parks is totally wrong. Trump has a wide base of support among all economic groups. He of course has very strong caucasian support, but his support among minorities is also growing. This story makes me sad to see this kind of stuff happening in our country right under every ones noses.

I certainly don’t think that all Trump supporters are trailer dwellers. I voted for Trump and like a lot of what has happened since his election.

I do think those Trump supporters who wave rebel flags and live in trailers and are indeed racist and embody the stereotype and are the ones who fall for ignorant propaganda.

It’s not any different than the left. The stereotypical democrat is a mixed raced gender confused atheist millennial who wants to take your money and your guns and burn down your church while replacing it with a mosque/women’s rights shrine.

Are we ignorant enough to actually think “all democrats are insane” because two Cal Berkeley students put a video on instagram of them taking a dump on the constitution?

Nuance guys. The world isn’t so damn black and white full of clear cut good guys and bad guys.

I just wish people could think for themselves.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
76 arrested

https:// gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2018-03-16/76-arrested-multi-state-child-exploitation-operation-named-%E2%80%9Coperation

Human trafficking crackdown nets more than 500 arrests statewide

56 rescued, including 11 girls

http:// www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-20180130-story.html

84 kids rescued, 120 human traffickers arrested in FBI sting, some at MB hotel

Read more here: http:// www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article179497181.html#storylink=cpy

84 Children Rescued, 120 Human Traffickers Arrested Across U.S., FBI Says

https:// www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/84-children-rescued-120-human-traffickers-arrested-across-u-s-n812156

40 human traffickers arrested, hundreds of people freed in Interpol operation

https:// www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/11/24/40-human-traffickers-arrested-500-people-freed-in-interpol-operation.html

Over 250 sex buyers, traffickers arrested on prostitution charges during sting

https:// www.click2houston.com/news/over-250-sex-buyers-traffickers-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-during-sting

Phoenix police arrest 86 in human trafficking sting

http:// www.azfamily.com/story/37251890/phoenix-police-arrest-86-in-human-trafficking-sting

http:// ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

https:// dmlnews.com/hundreds-arrested-human-trafficking-ring/

This is huge problem ins US and worldwide.
Not seeking re-election.
[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]
[House]

Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican
[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California

Noname is John McShame.

There is a common reason most of these won't be back. There are more Dems than Republicans that are involved. They still think that Trump will be impeached.

Trump is truly draining the swamp. Deep state blackmails these sickos. Many thousands of sealed indictments. Waiting on senate to confirm some decent judges. My source has Q clearance. What is Q clearance? Research and see,
Q clearance is with the Department of Energy. The government is in on sex trafficking? You have a list of names of the politicians involved? You know what's on sealed indictments?

And you're posting this info on a message board for clemson football? LOL you're a lunatic.

I certainly don’t think that all Trump supporters are trailer dwellers. I voted for Trump and like a lot of what has happened since his election.

I do think those Trump supporters who wave rebel flags and live in trailers and are indeed racist and embody the stereotype and are the ones who fall for ignorant propaganda.

It’s not any different than the left. The stereotypical democrat is a mixed raced gender confused atheist millennial who wants to take your money and your guns and burn down your church while replacing it with a mosque/women’s rights shrine.

Are we ignorant enough to actually think “all democrats are insane” because two Cal Berkeley students put a video on instagram of them taking a dump on the constitution?

Nuance guys. The world isn’t so damn black and white full of clear cut good guys and bad guys.

This. There is a great book called "You are now less dumb" that talks about how we are so barraged with information all the time that it is just easier to to apply our own bias and delusions to make everything black and white and quickly overlook facts that do not fit our narrative.

Reactions: tigerjl
I watched the videos of the campsite before Facebook took them down. It’s hard to conclude there was rape going on solely based on the “rape tree” that had wrist restraints, more evidence is required for a claim like that. Besides that though, it appeared to be a lot of work with some minor tools required to make the site and dig up the septic tank to apparently use as a place to keep children, as they claimed. Finding earrings, little girls clothes, hair dye to make brown hair, pornography, a “rape tree” and a lookout tree is certainly strange. It could be a homeless site, it could be a human trafficking site.

The sad part is the discussions so far ITT are more about disproving the opposite side of the political spectrum, than acknowledging that homeless people are reduced to this primitive living or even worse, humans are being trafficked through this area and coyotes are using the site occasionally.

This whole situation is disturbing and it atleast is good to know so much lately has been done in arresting human traffickers.

Q clearance is with the Department of Energy. The government is in on sex trafficking? You have a list of names of the politicians involved? You know what's on sealed indictments?

And you're posting this info on a message board for clemson football? LOL you're a lunatic.

Tillman28, you are correct.

What is Q Clearance?
United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI). It is the most permissive clearance granted by the United States Government, acting as the sole means of access to the vast compartmentalizations Top Secret and Secret Restricted Data, and DOE "security" areas.

What hint does that explicitly refer to?
Clearance explicitly refers to nuclear information. Implying those with such access were aware of the U1 movements, as well as potentially NK & IRAN nuclear activity

DOE?
Department of Energy

Why is this relevant?
Compartmentalization of information. Specification is necessary, accuracy is important.

Who would have the goods on U1?
The DOE would control the labs which control the uranium stockpile. Whoever wanted the transfer would have to go through the DOE, including people with Q clearances

Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
Implication is yes

Not a lunatic. The subject matter is OT: Pedophiles. The first post is about the Arizona land that is owned by Cemex. Cemex has George Soros and the Rothchilds as part of its major owners. This company not only has shady owners, it is involved in many bad things. Jeff Flake and John McCain are senators in Arizona. Flake is not running again and McCain will gone soon too. Interesting.

Tillman28, you are correct.

What is Q Clearance?
United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI). It is the most permissive clearance granted by the United States Government, acting as the sole means of access to the vast compartmentalizations Top Secret and Secret Restricted Data, and DOE "security" areas.

What hint does that explicitly refer to?
Clearance explicitly refers to nuclear information. Implying those with such access were aware of the U1 movements, as well as potentially NK & IRAN nuclear activity

DOE?
Department of Energy

Why is this relevant?
Compartmentalization of information. Specification is necessary, accuracy is important.

Who would have the goods on U1?
The DOE would control the labs which control the uranium stockpile. Whoever wanted the transfer would have to go through the DOE, including people with Q clearances

Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
Implication is yes

Not a lunatic. The subject matter is OT: Pedophiles. The first post is about the Arizona land that is owned by Cemex. Cemex has George Soros and the Rothchilds as part of its major owners. This company not only has shady owners, it is involved in many bad things. Jeff Flake and John McCain are senators in Arizona. Flake is not running again and McCain will gone soon too. Interesting.
FmYjcHV.gif

Reactions: GoodWord28

LMAO. Mentioning George Soros and the Rothschilds are dead giveaways.

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

Tuscon Mayor isn't just a Dem or a liberal, he's LITERALLY a Rothchild so color me shocked that the Tuscon police didn't find any "evidence"

Educate yourselves or don't. Just don't come to a discussion ignorant. Here's a starter kit for you: Child trafficking is real

NXIVM leader charged with sex trafficking

Laura Silsby (Child Trafficking in Haiti with ties to Clinton) is now Laura Galyer, working at AlertSense

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

Think Pizzagate isn’t possible? 474 arrested in major pedophile bust throughout California

Not just Dems:

Judge sentences 'serial child molester' Hastert to 15 months

How many more do you need?

OrwellPeopleScreens1984.jpg

d2e5891e148c18b3c6d51584f5b9e7ec--religious-quotes-atheist.jpg

Reactions: One Fingerd Fist
All the other back and forth aside.

In your opinion do you think tougher imigration law and/or more stringent enforcement of existing immigration law would decrease, increase or have no change on human trafficing?

As for me, the more we know about who is immigrating the better off we are and the more we could do to help eliminate human trafficing.

There is nothing more retarded than the liberal douches who stay ignorant shit like “yeah, there would be no crime if illegal immigrants weren’t here”, or “yeah, all child trafficking is the result of illegals.”

Are you phaggots too stupid to think we don’t know that, but that we don’t want to illegally import more crime than we already have. It’s as if you retarded pricks desire for us to be more like a third world Shit hole.

ADVERTISEMENT