ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This is a Bigger Problem Than Most of Us Realize

Most people are totally oblivious to the massive slavery rings being run today that vastly exceed the various versions of indentured servitude and slavery in the American experience of the formation of the Republic

A deep investigation and knowledge seeking experience would enlighten any mind that was open to understanding and making a logical thought

Good words. You have the best words.

Tuscon Mayor isn't just a Dem or a liberal, he's LITERALLY a Rothchild so color me shocked that the Tuscon police didn't find any "evidence"

Educate yourselves or don't. Just don't come to a discussion ignorant. Here's a starter kit for you: Child trafficking is real

NXIVM leader charged with sex trafficking

Laura Silsby (Child Trafficking in Haiti with ties to Clinton) is now Laura Galyer, working at AlertSense

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

Think Pizzagate isn’t possible? 474 arrested in major pedophile bust throughout California

Not just Dems:

Judge sentences 'serial child molester' Hastert to 15 months

How many more do you need?

OrwellPeopleScreens1984.jpg

d2e5891e148c18b3c6d51584f5b9e7ec--religious-quotes-atheist.jpg

Good points. Also, discovered recently that the money behind NXIVM is the Bronfman sisters, who are the trust babies of the Seagram's empire. Sara Bronfman is married to a dude named, Basit Igtet. Igntet has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, was a participant in the overthrow of Gaddafhi in Libya and in 2014 was declared a promoter of terrorism by the British Ministry of the Interior.

Tuscon Mayor isn't just a Dem or a liberal, he's LITERALLY a Rothchild so color me shocked that the Tuscon police didn't find any "evidence"

Educate yourselves or don't. Just don't come to a discussion ignorant. Here's a starter kit for you: Child trafficking is real

NXIVM leader charged with sex trafficking

Laura Silsby (Child Trafficking in Haiti with ties to Clinton) is now Laura Galyer, working at AlertSense

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

Think Pizzagate isn’t possible? 474 arrested in major pedophile bust throughout California

Not just Dems:

Judge sentences 'serial child molester' Hastert to 15 months

How many more do you need?

OrwellPeopleScreens1984.jpg

d2e5891e148c18b3c6d51584f5b9e7ec--religious-quotes-atheist.jpg

Good points. Also, discovered recently that the money behind NXIVM is the Bronfman sisters, who are the trust babies of the Seagram's empire. Sara Bronfman is married to a dude named, Basit Igtet. Igntet has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, was a participant in the overthrow of Gaddafhi in Libya and in 2014 was declared a promoter of terrorism by the British Ministry of the Interior.

The internet has allowed human gullibility and paranoia to reach new heights. Can’t wait for the next one of you idiots to do something stupid in the name of protecting the public.

Reactions: Smiling_Tiger
LMAO. Mentioning George Soros and the Rothschilds are dead giveaways.

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg
Hey clueless asswipe. As you will note from Soros holdings listed below, you will see Cemex listed. Jonathon Rothschild has some ownership also but he is not related to scrotum face kingpin Rothschild. I am laughing at your total ignorance. Is that a picture of you?

More information if someone wants know more on Cemex.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cemex-investigation/mexicos-cemex-says-under-u-s-doj-investigation-idUSKCN1GQ1WZ

efd53d7eb44b6f4ed6e81ff39ab2776db5703b200b42caf65bd7def0195fc1f5.png

There is nothing more retarded than the liberal douches who stay ignorant shit like “yeah, there would be no crime if illegal immigrants weren’t here”, or “yeah, all child trafficking is the result of illegals.”

Are you phaggots too stupid to think we don’t know that, but that we don’t want to illegally import more crime than we already have. It’s as if you retarded pricks desire for us to be more like a third world Shit hole.

I think their attitude comes from never having seen a third world shit hole up close.

Many have unfettered access to our border and people think that’s acceptable meanwhile a kid, who was rock solid in every way, it took damn near an act of congress to let him leave his shit hole and come here.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/02/it_took_eight_years_but_afghan.html

As a side note he is doing well, driving an Uber and putting his self through college.

Last edited:
https://tucson.com/news/local/stell...dccfc73d9.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Looks like another Conspiracy Theory from Gateway Pundit. Shocked.

Well, no. Looks like real time reporting where a former Navy Seal who has dedicated his life to helping with an enormous problem, may have misjudged the evidence that he found. There is no doubt however, that children's clothing, toys, etc were found at the scene.
There is also evidence that people in high places are involved and will deflect, refute and obfuscate investigations into child sex ring activity.

http://www.wmdt.com/news/maryland/u...ng-child-exploitation-arrests-in-md/752150723

Well, no. Looks like real time reporting where a former Navy Seal who has dedicated his life to helping with an enormous problem, may have misjudged the evidence that he found. There is no doubt however, that children's clothing, toys, etc were found at the scene.
There is also evidence that people in high places are involved and will deflect, refute and obfuscate investigations into child sex ring activity.

http://www.wmdt.com/news/maryland/u...ng-child-exploitation-arrests-in-md/752150723

Since when does a cop count as a "person in high places"?

Not the Department of Treasury, that's for sure.

USSS investigates white collar crime. I was not saying this guy was clouding investigations. The point was, there are people; that the average good old American, wouldn't think could ever be involved in this. "Broken Heart" investigators will find someone who will turn on these people. There's no way to run an illegal op that big without some help from high places. That's all I was trying convey.

USSS investigates white collar crime. I was not saying this guy was clouding investigations. The point was, there are people; that the average good old American, wouldn't think could ever be involved in this. "Broken Heart" investigators will find someone who will turn on these people. There's no way to run an illegal op that big without some help from high places. That's all I was trying convey.

You were trying to imply that there are people in "high places" facilitating a cover up without providing anything resembling evidence on it. The fact that a Secret Service member was arrested is not evidence of anything other than he likely broke some laws.

You were trying to imply that there are people in "high places" facilitating a cover up without providing anything resembling evidence on it. The fact that a Secret Service member was arrested is not evidence of anything other than he likely broke some laws.

Oh yes, I absolutely am implying that there are people in high places involved. If a Secret Service agent is not a "high place" in your view, then that's your prerogative. Again, I didn't accuse this guy of covering up anything. The article states exactly how he's been charged.

ADVERTISEMENT