ADVERTISEMENT

OT Trey Gowdy May Visit Your TV Soon

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
My friend Trey at Nelson Mullens and Scarborough may soon be coming to a TV screen near you

Excited to hear he may possibly represent the President in the Impeachment trial

Based on what I know and have seen barrister Gowdy is going to smoke some people

I am an independent so no dog in fight as to Republican or Democrat but love seeing a good dogfight in integrity and Constitutional values

My political support goes to conservative populist values in the old fashioned way so yes I am out of touch with millenials

Clemson in. Playoffs and Congress fighting it out

This is better than the cage fighting and roller derby fighting

Add in the stock market is being set up to soar during 2020

With all the optimism expect a crap sandwich is on the horizon so I am very cautious on investments

but again 2020 is going to be fun for this old geezer

How about you gals and guys

13cac834e3597cafd885c99267029e32.jpg

If Gowdy is going to represent the president, then no wonder Pelosi is scared to send the articles to the Senate. Gowdy will go scortched earth on the Democratic party. There may be nothing left when he is finished.
Hope he does better here than in his Hillary investigation. That was a huge disappointment - all that time and money and 0 charges!!

Hope he does better here than in his Hillary investigation. That was a huge disappointment - all that time and money and 0 charges!!
When the FBI and Justice Department do the bidding of the Liberals, you get zero fvcking justice. The Donald has a big mouth and bigger ego, but all he's done is what he promised. You'll never know because the media in this country have an agenda. Period. Pelosi should be tried for treason, and upon conviction, publicly executed. There are many more needing it in the DemoFacist party.

Reactions: orangelvis
When the FBI and Justice Department do the bidding of the Liberals, you get zero fvcking justice. The Donald has a big mouth and bigger ego, but all he's done is what he promised. You'll never know because the media in this country have an agenda. Period. Pelosi should be tried for treason, and upon conviction, publicly executed. There are many more needing it in the DemoFacist party.

You just called for a fellow human being to be killed for political reasons. God help you.

you are a ****ing idiot. Period.

If Gowdy is going to represent the president, then no wonder Pelosi is scared to send the articles to the Senate. Gowdy will go scortched earth on the Democratic party. There may be nothing left when he is finished.

The dems don't have people like Gowdy. Gowdy, He knows everything, and particularly that Schiff is a scumbag liar of epic proportions.

No, there is a definition for Treason. If Barr-Durham-Huber find evidence to support Treason, then so be it. No one is above the law.
The original quote says the Justice Dept works for the liberals, then you defend it by using Barr's name? The guy that runs the Justice Dept?

The original quote says the Justice Dept works for the liberals, then you defend it by using Barr's name? The guy that runs the Justice Dept?

He is talking about Obama's justice dept/ fbi. You know the one that the IG just reported as KNOWINGLY used a fake dossier to spy on a political adversary.

He had her under oath for nearly twelve hours in one day. Could not even get a single charge of lying under oath. At the end of that televised day, she was looking fresh as a daisy and he looked beaten and worn. I don't understand the basis for others high opinion of his investigative abilities and his cross examination skills. I had expected more. Proof is in the performance.

He had her under oath for nearly twelve hours in one day. Could not even get a single charge of lying under oath. At the end of that televised day, she was looking fresh as a daisy and he looked beaten and worn. I don't understand the basis for others high opinion of his investigative abilities and his cross examination skills. I had expected more. Proof is in the performance.

he had brennan under oath and caught him in a lie. we know it for a fact now.

he, brennan, will spend time in prison. gonna be a crazy 2020.

comey, yates, rice, clapper, should all spend a few weeks in jail.

Reactions: purenonsense
he had brennan under oath and caught him in a lie. we know it for a fact now.

he, brennan, will spend time in prison. gonna be a crazy 2020.

comey, yates, rice, clapper, should all spend a few weeks in jail.
guiliani will be in jail soon, , what a goofus...a lawyer would be better off to be court appointed to represent a serial killer than to voluntarily do legal business for Donald trump. l

guiliani will be in jail soon, , what a goofus...a lawyer would be better off to be court appointed to represent a serial killer than to voluntarily do legal business for Donald trump. l

if he gets us a billion or more back in taxpayer theft, i say pardon him.

he is the only mayor in NYC i actually saw improvement.

so he seems goofy in some of his interviews tho.

but without him and tom at judicial watch the dnc would have gotten away with treason.

lol we are 9 days. I'm all for talking shit but you need to do something better than make me laugh.

Don’t consider myself a shit talker as I prefer sticking to clear verifiable facts

of course there is a chance the market tanks

my financial bet is on the bull market

trump is now almost guaranteed reelection due to DNC incompetence in addressing him

because of that the country is going to experience prosperity unheard of before

Dow 40,000 by the time he leaves office

3 more Supreme Court Justice Appt

conservative Supreme Court for 30 years

lots of wealth creation

I am enjoying the ride

jump on if you want

I have already bought my ticket

I am loving all the sardines and crackers

although I can afford all the caviar I can eat

but being a practical country Clemson boy on my last legs the sardines and ritz crackers are better than caviar to me

I am loving my personal life and loving the Tigers

Wish the same for you and you have the ability to makE that choice

Don’t consider myself a shit talker as I prefer sticking to clear verifiable facts

of course there is a chance the market tanks

my financial bet is on the bull market

trump is now almost guaranteed reelection due to DNC incompetence in addressing him

because of that the country is going to experience prosperity unheard of before

Dow 40,000 by the time he leaves office

3 more Supreme Court Justice Appt

conservative Supreme Court for 30 years

lots of wealth creation

I am enjoying the ride

jump on if you want

I have already bought my ticket

I am loving all the sardines and crackers

although I can afford all the caviar I can eat

but being a practical country Clemson boy on my last legs the sardines and ritz crackers are better than caviar to me

I am loving my personal life and loving the Tigers

Wish the same for you and you have the ability to makE that choice
What a strange response. We disagree on market indicators, I'm not really making any other point here.

I am in no way unhappy that you are having a great time in New Orleans, I hope you enjoy it. We can find plenty of common ground supporting our tigers.

ADVERTISEMENT