ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trump drops the 'Mother of All Bombs" on Afghanistan...(Edited)

hxsfO5M.jpg

Brain surgeons are assumed to be intelligent. You realize War isn't good right? Or is it great since Trump is doing it?

It was to destroy a tunnel complex, which is a perfectly acceptable and logical reason to use it. We dropped similar bombs all the way back to Vietnam, mostly to create landing zones for helicopters. Get your panties out of a wad.

Brain surgeons are assumed to be intelligent. You realize War isn't good right? Or is it great since Trump is doing it?

You realize we have been in a war in Afghanistan for quite a long spell don't you?

Is it the fact that the current prez actually seems interested in having a purpose there that stumps you?

I do agree with your brain surgeon assertion however.

Don't you have a class to get to? Run along.
Look another deflection. Fact is, I'm done for the day. Amy, if you're a brain surgeon, I'm sure you know what it's like to work and gather experience before actually becoming a brain surgeon. Would you trust a brain surgeon who hadn't gone to any medical school, and actually only went to undergrad for business? I would assume the answer is no. You're doing the exact same thing except with the highest position of public office in the USA.

If you hated Obama, that's fine. But don't try to act like Trump is some great president. He's not, and he's got a tall mountain to climb.

Look another deflection. Fact is, I'm done for the day. Amy, if you're a brain surgeon, I'm sure you know what it's like to work and gather experience before actually becoming a brain surgeon. Would you trust a brain surgeon who hadn't gone to any medical school, and actually only went to undergrad for business? I would assume the answer is no. You're doing the exact same thing except with the highest position of public office in the USA.

If you hated Obama, that's fine. But don't try to act like Trump is some great president. He's not, and he's got a tall mountain to climb.

That's Dr. Amy to you. :)

How many "John's" are there ? Serious John, medical John, fun-loving troll John, smarter than you John.......

Each day that passes and I believe less and less that you are actually a brain surgeon. It just doesn't add up

I despise Trump and will enjoy watching him get impeached (that is happening by the way). That said, I have no problem with this decision based on what we are hearing. If bombing ISIS out of caves saves the lives of our military men and women, so be it. The timing is a little suspect, considering the story broke today that the FBI has proof of collusion btwn Trump and Russia.

Also...
1) there is no way in hell that amynhop is a brain surgeon
2) it is hilarious how Trumpsters act like Obama never had the balls to bomb anyone (especially those on this board who were pissed that Obama won the nobel peace prize b/c he used drones to kill terrorists)

It was to destroy a tunnel complex, which is a perfectly acceptable and logical reason to use it. We dropped similar bombs all the way back to Vietnam, mostly to create landing zones for helicopters. Get your panties out of a wad.

This bomb has nothing to do with deep tunnel or bunker complexes. Requires the air fuel mixture for the explosion. Bunker busters would be used for command, control, etc deep penetration - first of its type would be British tall boy Bombs used on the Tirpitz during WW2. MOAB and the predecessor Daisy cutter are for large scale infantry exposed targets. Still one hell of a bomb.

MOAB is not a penetrator weapon and is primarily intended for soft to medium surface targets covering extended areas and targets in a contained environment such as a deep canyon or within a cave system.[

Reactions: 84Tiger
I'm good with this move. I actually like it much better than the bombing in Syria... this has the look of "don't f* with us" moreso than that did.

He hasn't destroyed the healthcare system yet. So already he is one up on obama.
There was never a healthcare system to destroy. Until the US gets with the rest of the developed world and implements a single-payer/government-based system, we will continue to be the laughing stock of the world when it comes to healthcare

What an idiotic last paragraph. How do you know he is not a great president? The man is still in his first 90 days in office. Way too soon to pop off with that kind of nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT