ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trump drops the 'Mother of All Bombs" on Afghanistan...(Edited)

It's not a safe space when you call it deportation am I right? Can you not see the cognitive dissonance going on here?

@johnhugh can you please start a blog and link for us letting the world know how things go for you after you graduate? From time to time I'd be interested to know how the generation of participation trophy types fair in the world. You could run for "their" representative/president. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. King Rick James Bible verse.

Reactions: johnhugh
[QUOTE="Illegal labor is a staple of the free market. A necessity

This statement is what we in my office refer to as a factoid. It was stated as a fact. It looks like a fact. It sounds like a fact. But it is in fact not a fact.

This is one of those sound bites latched onto by the snowflake generation in hopes that if they say it often enough that everyone will just accept it as a fact. (All the while arguing various points saying that we are a nation of laws, while insisting that the laws they do not like NOT be enforced.)

But the FACT is that generations of Americans have understood that illegal immigration is a threat to our Republic. Perhaps you will understand this fact better if it is explained to you by someone who feels your pain.

#themoreyouknow[/QUOTE]

Agreed - if there was another amnesty allowing millions more to "legally" vote who do you think those people would vote for? Most of the legal immigrants I know - those that waited their turn and did it the right way - are vehemently against uncontrolled migration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 83CUTiger
@johnhugh can you please start a blog and link for us letting the world know how things go for you after you graduate? From time to time I'd be interested to know how the generation of participation trophy types fair in the world. You could run for "their" representative/president. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. King Rick James Bible verse.
Do you have schizophrenia?

Do you have schizophrenia?

You must be a fully qualified psychiatrist about to graduate with an undergrad degree at Clemson?! Or are you Doogie Howser MD with a Phd at age 21?

Just fcking with you - It's not that complicated to figure out. You're not that special @johnhugh despite what everyone might have told you.

You must be a fully qualified psychiatrist about to graduate with an undergrad degree at Clemson?! Or are you Doogie Howser MD with a Phd at age 21?

Just fcking with you - It's not that complicated to figure out. You're not that special @johnhugh despite what everyone might have told you.
Hope you enjoyed your time in the Johnhugh processing plant

The internet is simply not for you man.
I was not aware that you invented the Internet. However I believe the snowflake circus is probably more your speed @johnhugh . The world needs clowns too so please update us all on your new life blog as the tour begins.

There's no other way to put it, you are a pathetic loser

According to your "internet" opinion that is very hurtful John. I'd expect a more educated and creative response from a boy of your education.

ADVERTISEMENT