ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vegas Shootings

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

Hmmmm I think I see what you did there

It was a tad insensitive but I couldn't pass it up.

Horrible situation out in Vegas and I have said prayers for the victims and their families. I do agree with Amy in a sense though. Some of the stuff isn't adding up.

Anyone think there a some major holes in the story?

It was a tad insensitive but I couldn't pass it up.

Horrible situation out in Vegas and I have said prayers for the victims and their families. I do agree with Amy in a sense though. Some of the stuff isn't adding up.

I have not followed this in the least, so I don't know what "they" are saying. Care to go into detail about what the story is and what doesn't make sense?

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I'm not into conspiracies and not even sure there's one going on here but there's a lot that doesn't add up at this point in time. The whole thing is just tragic. So incredibly sad for all these innocent people.

Reactions: scott in nashville
I have not followed this in the least, so I don't know what "they" are saying. Care to go into detail about what the story is and what doesn't make sense?
The conspiracy of the day is there was more than one shooter. Shots coming from a lower floor I believe it said.

I think there is at least one more person involved. Apparently, he was seen with a woman who was not the girlfriend - who they are now saying is a prostitute.

Saying he frequented Vegas prostitutes who they have talked to who say he was cheap & aloof.

I'm out of the loop. Could you summarize please?
i think she is aluding to the complete out of the profile type person...

he's a bit old for a mass murderer, no strong political affiliation, no strong religious affiliation, not a victim of any apparent disenfranchisement... just seemed to be a boring old rich guy who wasted his later years away in front of a video poker machine.

what made him either go crazy or go extremist? why didn't it manifest earlier? what is the motivation?

Anyone think there a some major holes in the story?

Well a Fox News Analyst thinks he may have done it to kill the God fearing and America Loving folks that typically attend country music concerts. Is that what you are referring to?

i think she is aluding to the complete out of the profile type person...

he's a bit old for a mass murderer, no strong political affiliation, no strong religious affiliation, not a victim of any apparent disenfranchisement... just seemed to be a boring old rich guy wasted his later years away in front of a video poker machine.
Oh ok. Yeah that part makes no sense. But what's the conspiracy.

Recent news is they found a phone charger in the room that does not match Paddox's phone. Also, someone used a key to enter the room while Paddox's car was gone.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
One part of the conspiracy (or at least multiple people theory) is how did he collect that much weaponry and ammo and go unnoticed. The brother claims he had no such notion his brother liked weapons of the sort. The live-in girlfriend had no inkling, etc. It’s just way too out of the blue.

I’m certainly no conspiracy theorist, but we sure don’t have all the facts.

Side note: One of my best friends was there. He hid in a metal storage container once the shooting started. Sent me a picture of bullet holes above their head where they were laying down.

I haven't asked him about it. Still seems shaken up

Well a Fox News Analyst thinks he may have done it to kill the God fearing and America Loving folks that typically attend country music concerts. Is that what you are referring to?

You feel like you are doing a good job living up to that creed posted in your signature?

I hope the fired CBS VP with her insensitive and political remarks is finding life tough these days.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
If you want to try and find conspiracies watch Arlington Road. That movie will freak you out.

Reactions: nght
Side note: One of my best friends was there. He hid in a metal storage container once the shooting started. Sent me a picture of bullet holes above their head where they were laying down.

I haven't asked him about it. Still seems shaken up

alex jones thinks it was made up to take our guns. tell your friend that.

FYI: Alex Jones is telling people that this didnt happen, and/or that this was staged by the "deep state" to take your guns. He is literally blaming obama for this.

id say there is about a 98% chance amy gets news from Infowars
Sandy hook shooting never happened......

I could get behind a conspiracy theory, but I need to hear something that makes sense. A “false flag” operation? Eh .... that’s a little far for me, but that’s a little far out for me.

Thing is .... you can’t rationalize crazy, which is what we are all trying to do.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
There is a 200 page thread on The Main Board about this. I haven't had time to read it but may try to do so on Sunday. I would have to think it would be a reasonably comprehensive collection of every theory or there
SHE VISITED FOR LIKE A FEW DAYS.
not understanding your point. Not arguing I just really don't understand.

Sandy hook shooting never happened......

Of all the nut job conspiracy theory nonsense out there, that one pisses me off the most. I have an old HS girlfriend that lives in Newtown, Ct. Thankfully, her kid goes to a different school. However, her best friend wasn't that lucky. My old girlfriend helped her best friend bury her child who was murdered that day. When I hear scumbag pieces of shit like Alex Jones say that crap I want to rip out his eyeballs and shove them up his ass.

Of all the nut job conspiracy theory nonsense out there, that one pisses me off the most. I have an old HS girlfriend that lives in Newtown, Ct. Thankfully, her kid goes to a different school. However, her best friend wasn't that lucky. My old girlfriend helped her best friend bury her child who was murdered that day. When I hear scumbag pieces of shit like Alex Jones say that crap I want to rip out his eyeballs and shove them up his ass.
It does not even make any sense. So, all those kids just disappeared? The mother?

59 people were not shot & killed. The hundreds hurt? Who showed up to hospitals?

Jones sounds like he's a schizophrenic.

It does not even make any sense. So, all those kids just disappeared? The mother?

59 people were not shot & killed. The hundreds hurt? Who showed up to hospitals?

Jones sounds like he's a schizophrenic.

Yep. You're 100% correct. But, sadly, I know a few people who actually believe that shit. They don't think any of it ever happened. The whole thing was made up. Its just insanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT