ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Wayyy OT...Late yesterday a young family...

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
was placed beside my wife and I. They have 2 small children....a boy and a girl. They rented a small travel trailer and I helped Dad get set up. I forgot how many questions 2 small children can ask. They're great kids. I believe I am now the resident adopted old guy/uncle. It's our kids that are our future. You millennials remember that. Don't fvck their minds up pushing your collective bullshit and throttling their individuality.

AgitatedPalatableCowbird-size_restricted.gif

Such a wholesome post but finished with political rage just ruined it for me. For that, my kids will be taught the benefits of collectivism
Coming from the guy who went on a complete political far left wing roid rage on the board the first Saturday night of protests.....your hypocrisy is a very fitting microcosm though.

Coming from the guy who went on a complete political far left wing roid rage on the board the first Saturday night of protests.....your hypocrisy is a very fitting microcosm though.
Didn’t know simple decency and not being a racist POS is now being called far left wing roid rage. I saw some disgusting posts by people on here that claim to be good people.

was placed beside my wife and I. They have 2 small children....a boy and a girl. They rented a small travel trailer and I helped Dad get set up. I forgot how many questions 2 small children can ask. They're great kids. I believe I am now the resident adopted old guy/uncle. It's our kids that are our future. You millennials remember that. Don't fvck their minds up pushing your collective bullshit and throttling their individuality.

Cannot stress this, especially with pushing your own agenda.

Didn’t know simple decency and not being a racist POS is now being called far left wing roid rage. I saw some disgusting posts by people on here that claim to be good people.

Lol. You were raging and calling everyone who votes for Trump horrible, despicable people. You needed some help. Hope you found it in Chile.

You spent time in the hole for a reason bro.
He stirred up a lot of conversation, that is for sure. But i didnt see where johnhugh deserved a trip to Isolation Island in light of all the threads taken as a whole. Just my two cents.

Lol. You were raging and calling everyone who votes for Trump horrible, despicable people. You needed some help. Hope you found it in Chile.
Was I wrong? I saw numerous Trump supporters proudly voicing views indicative of spiteful racism and bigotry. This board is full of people who claim to "love America" but in reality they just hate black people (unless they play football). The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters to justify their overall terribleness is crazy

Was I wrong? I saw numerous Trump supporters proudly voicing views indicative of spiteful racism and bigotry. This board is full of people who claim to "love America" but in reality they just hate black people (unless they play football). The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters to justify their overall terribleness is crazy

Yes, you were wrong. Fine to call out someone posting something racist, but to categorize the majority of this board as despicable and horrible people because of who they will vote for president is nuts. The attitude is unfortunately somewhat prevalent with the lunacy we're suffering through right now.

Yes, you were wrong. Fine to call out someone posting something racist, but to categorize the majority of this board as despicable and horrible people because of who they will vote for president is nuts. The attitude is unfortunately somewhat prevalent with the lunacy we're suffering through right now.
There were multiple posters in that thread making incredibly derogatory comments and simultaneously voicing their support for Trump. The connection between bigotry, ignorance, denial of fact, and racism and being a Trump supporter is clear as day. If that upsets you then too bad. Look in the mirror.

Reactions: DW4_2016
If you feel so strongly about it then why don't you cancel your subscription and find something else to do with your time?
I seek to provide education to the poorly informed and a different perspective on issues that affect everyday Americans. Many on this board don't care what happens to the average American and are incredibly disconnected from the real world. I seek to remedy them of their ignorance

Reactions: purenonsense
I seek to provide education to the poorly informed and a different perspective on issues that affect everyday Americans. Many on this board don't care what happens to the average American and are incredibly disconnected from the real world. I seek to remedy them of their ignorance

Did you just insinuate others being disconnected from reality? Haha

99.9% of this board are everyday average Americans with real jobs and families, myself included. I'm not disconnected from the real world, I live it every day. I've never read a single one of your posts that have educated me in any way, shape or form.

It will be interesting in November to see how this all shakes out. Most days right now, all of the media I see from all sources, all the posts I read on this board and reddit, and my daily interactions (sometimes) with people make me feel like I am right in the middle of two groups of people I have very little in common with. I sometimes think to myself, "Am I the only person here who isn't crazy?"

Our country sorely lacks political, cultural, and religious leaders who are voices of reason and kindness. Our political and cultural leaders do everything they can to divide Americans and pit them against each other. Our religious leaders are sidelined partly by the increasingly secular country we live in (no comment, just reality).

Our country needs healing and it needs unity. All of my grandparents lived through the Great Depression and WWII, living on food and other commodity rations as their farms went under. We cannot seem to equal them in terms of their values and ideals for a number of reasons that are too long to go into now. Regardless though, if such a person could even exist today without being destroyed by past mistakes, I wish that there were loud and dominant voices in our country from any side of the aisle that sought a positive, unifying path forward.

• Doesn't work
  • Gets stipend from parents
  • Partner pays for rent
  • Mid 20s with no real world experience
  • Educates TI on the plight of the average, working American
4d3c8b502289e65d46316bc608c3a2e0.gif

Why is every answer from anyone on the left always racist? Seriously can you have a debate without dropping an ist. Is everyone and everything that disagrees with you a a racist?

please note I didn’t read your rant or any responding comments from that night so I’m not endorsing any thought or belief that night but the racist act is getting old and played out. It’s watered down so much now that it’s no longer heard or believed when there is true racism out there.

Last edited:
This statement here sums up the majority of liberals.
Liberal views are correct and on the side of the angels........and if you disagree you are dumb because CLEARLY if you had an ounce of sense you would agree with me.
I live my life forming opinions and thoughts but I lack the arrogance to say that my opinions and thoughts are correct and others are not.

Last edited:
It will be interesting in November to see how this all shakes out. Most days right now, all of the media I see from all sources, all the posts I read on this board and reddit, and my daily interactions (sometimes) with people make me feel like I am right in the middle of two groups of people I have very little in common with. I sometimes think to myself, "Am I the only person here who isn't crazy?"

Our country sorely lacks political, cultural, and religious leaders who are voices of reason and kindness. Our political and cultural leaders do everything they can to divide Americans and pit them against each other. Our religious leaders are sidelined partly by the increasingly secular country we live in (no comment, just reality).

Our country needs healing and it needs unity. All of my grandparents lived through the Great Depression and WWII, living on food and other commodity rations as their farms went under. We cannot seem to equal them in terms of their values and ideals for a number of reasons that are too long to go into now. Regardless though, if such a person could even exist today without being destroyed by past mistakes, I wish that there were loud and dominant voices in our country from any side of the aisle that sought a positive, unifying path forward.

You nailed it. This country has a spiritual issue. As for normal people, they’re out there. But sensible people like yourself with sensible thoughts aren’t burning buildings or being overtly loud in their opinions. I would argue there are more of you than most others. I lurked for years on here and still lurk on other media outlets but I’ve had free time with COVID so I post now. Once things finally get back to normal life I’ll go back to lurking and laughing.

Why is every answer from anyone on the left always racist? Seriously can you have a debate without dropping an ist. Is everyone and everything g that disagrees with you a a racist?

please note I didn’t read your rant or any responding comments from that night so I’m not endorsing any thought or belief that night but the racist act is getting old and played out. It’s water down so much now that it’s no longer heard or believed when there is try racism out there.

@johnhugh is basically the Jemele Hill of this board. Anything that's not liberal or left wing he throws the racist card.

That thread was about as toxic of a thread this board has ever scene.

This statement here sums up the majority of liberals.
Liberal views are correct and on the side of the angels........and if you disagree you are dumb because CLEARLY if you had an ounce of sense you would agree with me.
I live my live forming opinions and thoughts but I lack the arrogance to say that my opinions and thoughts are correct and others are not.

Life experience is an incredible educator.

Such a wholesome post but finished with political rage just ruined it for me. For that, my kids will be taught the benefits of collectivism
2 guys can't have kids together. I'm a conservative, Republican, Trump supporter. And in case you forgot years ago you called me a fagg@t on a post and don't even know me. But you PM me several months ago about a plumbing problem at your place and I tried helping you much as I could. But what's going on in our country is flat out wrong don't give a shit what color you are. And no the Republican party isn't rasict anymore than the Democratic party and truth is the Democratic party is even more rasict. So wake your ass up and use some common sense on what's going on in the world.

Incorrect. I was unfairly punished but that’s fine. I’m not the one that goes to bed every night with a hateful heart and wakes up every morning espousing my “Christian” values.

Hmmm. You sure seemed full of hate in that thread. Conversely, I don’t hate anyone, want everyone to be kind and successful and have certainly never called someone a “horrible” or “despicable” person simply for their presidential preference. You may want to look into a support group or something to help with your hateful and angry heart.

Did you really just say that the majority of the U.S. population is Trump supporters even though he lost the popular vote by over 2 million? LOL.

The majority of people alive. It's the dead voters that are voting Democrat. I literally know very few people personally who will vote for Biden. I know some that won't vote for Trump but they certainly aren't voting for Biden either.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT