ADVERTISEMENT

PAC12 just made it official.....

Covid-19 will be over the 1st Saturday after the election lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#LiberalsRuinEverything

Looks like they finally got the "new" medical info the big 10 just stumbled across. All about the money. The PAC 12 is even more of a joke than the Big 10. Both tried to sabotage the football season, but now they want to be included when the checks go out.

4fb27f3d10498.image.jpg

Covid-19 will be over the 1st Saturday after the election lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#LiberalsRuinEverything
Conservatives are in control of the US Gov. All commissioners are conservatives except for the Pac12 commish.

The potus is republican.

You can’t blame liberals for this

Reactions: IslandTiger05
Conservatives are in control of the US Gov. All commissioners are conservatives except for the Pac12 commish.

The potus is republican.

professional bureaucrats, not conservatives, are in control of most of the government. Most of the commissioners have acted like opportunists, not conservatives. I doubt you know their political leanings.
you neglect to mention the rabid leftists who control the house of representative, the agencies who rule by unelected diktat and so forth.
such juvenile sophistry. If you believe it you are childish. If you don’t believe it but spout it anyway you are antisocial.

The potus is republican.

This just proves his point. Every conference leader but one was a republican( I know you said conservative, but that is not accurate). The one liberal was the last holdout. All but one pub commish said they were going forward with the season and he changed his mind.( I am taking you at your word all the commissioners were pubs).

This just proves his point. Every conference leader but one was a republican( I know you said conservative, but that is not accurate). The one liberal was the last holdout. All but one pub commish said they were going forward with the season and he changed his mind.( I am taking you at your word all the commissioners were pubs).
Kevin Warren a pub? Dont think so. The 2 libs were the holdouts. Politically motivated? No question.
They only caved b/c the other leagues said FU and pushed the season forward. They finally caved to unrelenting pressure.

LOLOLOLOLOL what a damn lie.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

The potus is republican.

You really think Kevin Warren is a conservative?

The potus is republican.

Kevin Warren of the Big 10 can call himself whatever he wants but he's certainly not a Conservative and you trying to ignore what his actions say about him is being intellectually dishonest but that's not surprising coming from someone with your point of view.

Did anyone drink the bleach like Trump said?

Or did you pull some mental gymnastics to convince yourself he didn’t mean it?

Did anyone drink the bleach like Trump said?

Or did you pull some mental gymnastics to convince yourself he didn’t mean it?

You are trying too hard. Let it come naturally.

Also, two more weeks.

Lol the orange man is still living rent free in your head. Hang in there chief we will definitely bookmark this for after the election to show you how truly out of touch you still are.

Time will certainly tell.

I think we can all agree that we are ready for this election to be behind us.

Time will certainly tell.

I think we can all agree that we are ready for this election to be behind us.

Not really. I'm ready for your party to get another wake up call. Good luck with the farmers and middle class Americans in those former midwest "blue" states. Not going to end well for ya.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT