ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde Reveals The Real Reason National Sportswriters are Attacking College Football

Actually, it was Pat Forde that said it.

Not true. Clay Travis said "they (media) all hate Donald Trump."

Pat Forde blamed many of the problems getting college football going stemmed from failings of the Trump administration. Big difference. And polling from a number of sources confirms the majority of Americans disapprove of President Trump's handling of the pandemic.

My only real point was that Clay Travis has not proven to be an impartial source. So if you want to recognize bias in the media, recognize it in everyone not just the ones that you disagree with.

Pat Forde blamed many of the problems getting college football going stemmed from failings of the Trump administration. Big difference. And polling from a number of sources confirms the majority of Americans disapprove of President Trump's handling of the pandemic.

My only real point was that Clay Travis has not proven to be an impartial source. So if you want to recognize bias in the media, recognize it in everyone not just the ones that you disagree with.

The problem with that statement is that it should be each Governor whose feet should be held to the fire. Democrat and Republican..... Funny how when it all goes good they will toot their own horn but when it all turns to crap it is Trumps fault. Govenors on both sides of the isle have had different philosophies on how to handle the virus and to date they all have had difficulties getting a handle on their specific situation. I haven't seen one Democrat in Washington step up and say I have a possible solution.... but they are quick to criticize the work of others. If you aren't willing to help the situation then don't criticize those that are working their asses off and trying to do something. And that is exactly what Pat Forde and the others are doing..... NOTHING but sitting on the sidelines complaining!

C'mon, you of all people know by now that you can't rationalize with these people. They are convinced the media will convince every FBS conference commissioner to cancel the season. It makes no difference that the virus is going gangbusters in Fla., Ariz., Texas, S.C., that hospitalizations are up in those states and the numbers of daily deaths are climbing. It is all the media's fault.

But Pat Forde and the media are

C'mon, you of all people know by now that you can't rationalize with these people. They are convinced the media will convince every FBS conference commissioner to cancel the season. It makes no difference that the virus is going gangbusters in Fla., Ariz., Texas, S.C., that hospitalizations are up in those states and the numbers of daily deaths are climbing. It is all the media's fault.

I'm totally amazed the liberal media has convinced all of these big corporations, professional sports leagues, universities, Republican governors, etc. to shut down and hospitals and health agencies to produce fake virus numbers solely to hurt President Trump. Who knew the media was that powerful.?

If you see what they are willing to do to the economy it shouldn’t be a surprise.

Honest question, who is the "they" in your post? It cant be the media, because they didnt shut down anything. Governors (Democrat and Republican), health officials, businesses, sports leagues, etc. shut things down.

Reactions: my95GTHO
Honest question, who is the "they" in your post? It cant be the media, because they didnt shut down anything. Governors (Democrat and Republican), health officials, businesses, sports leagues, etc. shut things down.

Panic makes politicians do things that they wouldn't otherwise do. Panic caused by giving too much information to people that aren't equipped to handle it. THE PUBLIC! This will be a case study as to why our elected officials should hold back certain info and data especially to the general public.

Just a few more of these truth threads and I will be lib free on this site. Makes the lib idiots easy to identify. TI is getting better everyday.

How come life can’t go on as normal if mask are mandated?

why can’t football absolutely happen and be played if they mandate mask?

How in the world is it spreading if every single store requires mask?

I'd say that's Clay Travis's interpretation of what Forde is saying, whether Forde is right or wrong to say it. It sure seems to me like Forde wants there to be college football.

By the time we shut down it was already to late. We just didn’t treat coronavirus seriously enough in the very beginning.
It if you wear your mask it will be gone in 4-6 weeks. So there’s hope!

Ok President Trump now, on July 20, tweets that masks are patriotic. Now, after resisting it for so long while the virus spread. THAT is exactly the kind of thing Pat Forde is talking about. I can’t wait for President Trump to tweet in August how he was the only person that recognizes how important they are.

Panic makes politicians do things that they wouldn't otherwise do. Panic caused by giving too much information to people that aren't equipped to handle it. THE PUBLIC! This will be a case study as to why our elected officials should hold back certain info and data especially to the general public.
I agree with you 100% on the first part, but that last sentence is a slippery slope of ice ever seen one

Even though they already hold plenty back from us...

I'm totally amazed the liberal media has convinced all of these big corporations, professional sports leagues, universities, Republican governors, etc. to shut down and hospitals and health agencies to produce fake virus numbers solely to hurt President Trump. Who knew the media was that powerful.?
I've always known the media was that powerful and if you don't you're being willfully ignorant

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
We are convinced there is a media bias and extremely over flatted number to drive the narrative. However I know that doesn’t help your extremely flawed argument! Have a good night.

I agree, but have you seen how many people are out in public acting like nothing has happened? In NC the percentage of people wearing them has definitely gone up, but is still maybe 80%. I also still see big groups of people together. I was out on my boat on Jordan Lake yesterday and there were about 10 boats tied together and a big group of people hanging out and drinking with no regard to distancing. They could have done the same thing and just spread out a little but chose not too. I see it over and over and over so it’s obvious that many people are not going to ever listen.

Reactions: ecrumpton

Fake News!

How come life can’t go on as normal if mask are mandated?

why can’t football absolutely happen and be played if they mandate mask?

How in the world is it spreading if every single store requires mask?
Why would we wear mask when we were told not to wear them. We were told the shutdown would flatten the curve and it would take care of the virus. We were told social distancing would limit the spread. We were told the summer heat would kill it and now we need to wear mask to help prevent the spread. If you can’t really see the issues here, I can’t help you.

ADVERTISEMENT