ADVERTISEMENT

Paul, Jibball, KC, others... Legend Robertin?

brohead

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
Sylva, NC
Hudson has been discussed at length due to the PG position clearly being under the microscope next season, however I feel like I know very, very little in regards to Robertin... If the offers in his profile are legit (Pitt, Oklahoma State, etc...) then I would assume he is a kid that can contribute at the ACC level at some point... Questions:
Is Robertin clearly a developmental kid? Looks like he redshirted his first year, and averaged only 3.1 minutes/per game this season. He was productive in that time (a little over 4 ppg), however the lack of playing time has me concerned that this is a kid that potentially will not contribute for a few seasons. Will be nice if he is ready to at the very least provide a few minutes of defense/rebounding if Landry has another foul prone season next year... However with Landry gone after 2015-16, and Sidy looking like he may be a bit limited from an offensive skill point, Legend may need to provide some scoring by his second year in the program.What is his game? Strengths/skill set, etc...? Weaknesses?Is there any film on this kid?
Any other insight/info appreciated... Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.