ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Pelosi Video @PalmettoTiger1

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
Hey Pappaw @PalmettoTiger1 , do you want to apologize for all the ignorant bullshit you posted about Paul Pelosi because you have ridiculous sources that you blindly trust? It turns out, the official record was exactly right about the events of that night and all the disgusting spin that FoxNews and your other "sources" peddled was hogshit, as usual. When will you learn?

To further this I heard two rumors lately the first based on the San Francisco police refusing to release information on the Paul Pelosi incident that there are potential huge revelations in that case that is being buried
There has to be an explanation why Pelosi opened the door and left the perp and then turned around and walked back to the hammer wielding guy

Maybe he was under the influence of drugs or maybr confused by dementia

Again the police should have intervened

This is really a stinky smelling situation
On the Pelosi and the male prostitute that was a story out in public which I cannot confirm but Paul Pelosi’s conduct was strange and the censoring of the police reports from two different agencies just after the car wreck also raised eyebrows
If the police had followed good practices they would have had Mr Pelosi step outside the house and then searched the house keeping all persons separated

Last edited:
Hey Pappaw @PalmettoTiger1 , do you want to apologize for all the ignorant bullshit you posted about Paul Pelosi because you have ridiculous sources that you blindly trust? It turns out, the official record was exactly right about the events of that night and all the disgusting spin that FoxNews and your other "sources" peddled was hogshit, as usual. When will you learn?

Don’t forget about the board’s other resident crazies, @TigerGrowls and @jakefest . That also posted a lot of BS misinformation about the attack.

You walked right into my trap

If you look at the postings I say rumors

I also said somewhere in there that we need to wait on the investigation

Having now watched the video I am impressed by Mr Pelosi and the effort he put forth to save himself

The disappointment was the 911 operator did not get it that he was under duress

I want to apologize that I had to make a point about the conduct of so many people who have made incredibly stupid statements about people including Donald Trump and ignoring factual such as this videos

Hopefully you will learn from my lesson grasshopper

Reactions: TigerGrowls

LMAO
Have you watched the video?
Any sane person would say this is total BS..."Let me hold this hammer in one hand while I hold my scotch and water in the other."
You can't even make this shit up!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Don’t forget about the board’s other resident crazies, @TigerGrowls and @jakefest . That also posted a lot of BS misinformation about the attack.
The video, watch the video...
oh-dear-lord.gif

... why does tucker sound like such a bitch all the time? his tone inflections scream insecure.

Lolz.....why did he have a cocktail glass in one hand? Wouldn't you want both hands free to defend yourself against the potential hammer hitting your skull?

This whole thing is just weird. Speedy recovery to Paul and hope the hammer to the skull doesn't hurt his ability to insider trade but I guess that exit out of Google positions before the lawsuits were filed a few weeks back are indication that it didn't.

God speed Pelosi

Lolz.....why did he have a cocktail glass in one hand? Wouldn't you want both hands free to defend yourself against the potential hammer hitting your skull?

This whole thing is just weird. Speedy recovery to Paul and hope the hammer to the skull doesn't hurt his ability to insider trade but I guess that exit out of Google positions before the lawsuits were filed a few weeks back are indication that it didn't.

God speed Pelosi
Actually, another point......what the f*ck were the cops doing? Wouldn't you draw weapons as soon as you saw the hammer? Crazy stuff

God speed Pelosi
Take responsibility for your slanderous insinuations and the Fake media you consume that fuels them

What lead to this attack was mental instability and a severe drug problem. You have no more evidence that right wing political rhetoric was the driver over others suggesting that this was an alternative lifestyle booty call. The reality is, the house is surrounded by CCTV security cams and the cops will eventually release the body cam footage so we will all know in due course what happened at the scene
Was kidding although it does raise an eyebrow or two that the entire story has just vanished and the reporter that came out with a different version of the facts has also just vanished.

Also, that's a pretty quick recovery for a skull fracture, no?
He answered the door for the police and walked back in to his house. There is no conspiracy, especially not a crazy MAGA right wing one which this proves.

You walked right into my trap

If you look at the postings I say rumors

I also said somewhere in there that we need to wait on the investigation

Having now watched the video I am impressed by Mr Pelosi and the effort he put forth to save himself

The disappointment was the 911 operator did not get it that he was under duress

I want to apologize that I had to make a point about the conduct of so many people who have made incredibly stupid statements about people including Donald Trump and ignoring factual such as this videos

Hopefully you will learn from my lesson grasshopper
So it's fine to insinuate something salacious happened and it's being covered up as long as you say it's just rumors? Kinda like Tucker when he says he's just asking questions?

You need to open your eyes and realize that the media you consume and the circus clowns you help elect are purposefully misinforming you and therefore you never know what's true - and that's intentional on their part, in other words - your sources suck out loud.

FnhD8s4WQAEN8fw

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
dpic73

Let me say that I think it is always the right thing when something happens that we wait until we have enough information to make an informed decision

Since this is a discussion board I feel everyone can broach any theory or idea when there is concealment of information such as suppressing the Videos

When people are outlining all versions of what happened I will listen and try to make sense of what is the actual truth

to be clear you keep referring to Tucker Carlson

I have rarely if ever watched Tucker Carlson as I feel he is not a reliable newscaster

Don’t watch CNN MSNBC or the other far left liberal networks

As I read so many posts on here I actually laugh out loud at far we have fallen as a civil facts based American society

I will totally agree that saying I am hearing rumors and repeating them is gossip and in most cases does not bring the truth to us

However the constant slanting and disinformation by all sides causes the rumor mill to run wild and in some cases the rumor mill brings out the truth

I will admit that based on the videos of Mr Pelosi makes me lean to saying that he was trying to figure out how to keep himself safe from harm

I just wonder what the reason was for concealing it all this time

But back to your rant on me about repeating a rumor

You have proved my point that people including you and me should investigate and seek correct information before hating on people

You will go into Trump Delusion Syndrome but your repeated attacks against him are not founded on facts

For example when the story came out about him having Classified documents at his home

The world was coming to an end and a FBI taid was needed

Let me tell you that the practice of taking documents out of the SCIF has been going on forever and with all politicians and government employees

So the purpose of this class is that we all need to get some class and act responsibly in making accusations and trashing people based on rumors and personal opinions.

In closing the answer is YES to wanting us all to be more careful civil and thoughtful in discussing issues and leave demonizing your adversery because he does not agree with you

What I an speaking to does not mean that I feel you a bad person It means that I have been where many others in life and am in a better place

One day you will reflect and say that old fart was right

I will be long gone when that happens

God speed Pelosi

Wow, doubling down. You are a complete piece of human trash.

Reactions: dpic73
dpic73

Let me say that I think it is always the right thing when something happens that we wait until we have enough information to make an informed decision

Since this is a discussion board I feel everyone can broach any theory or idea when there is concealment of information such as suppressing the Videos

When people are outlining all versions of what happened I will listen and try to make sense of what is the actual truth

to be clear you keep referring to Tucker Carlson

I have rarely if ever watched Tucker Carlson as I feel he is not a reliable newscaster

Don’t watch CNN MSNBC or the other far left liberal networks

As I read so many posts on here I actually laugh out loud at far we have fallen as a civil facts based American society

I will totally agree that saying I am hearing rumors and repeating them is gossip and in most cases does not bring the truth to us

However the constant slanting and disinformation by all sides causes the rumor mill to run wild and in some cases the rumor mill brings out the truth

I will admit that based on the videos of Mr Pelosi makes me lean to saying that he was trying to figure out how to keep himself safe from harm

I just wonder what the reason was for concealing it all this time

But back to your rant on me about repeating a rumor

You have proved my point that people including you and me should investigate and seek correct information before hating on people

You will go into Trump Delusion Syndrome but your repeated attacks against him are not founded on facts

For example when the story came out about him having Classified documents at his home

The world was coming to an end and a FBI taid was needed

Let me tell you that the practice of taking documents out of the SCIF has been going on forever and with all politicians and government employees

So the purpose of this class is that we all need to get some class and act responsibly in making accusations and trashing people based on rumors and personal opinions.

In closing the answer is YES to wanting us all to be more careful civil and thoughtful in discussing issues and leave demonizing your adversery because he does not agree with you

What I an speaking to does not mean that I feel you a bad person It means that I have been where many others in life and am in a better place

One day you will reflect and say that old fart was right

I will be long gone when that happens
To be clear, it's mostly your side that fills the zone with bullshit to confuse you and distract you from the truth. In this case, it was a coordinated effort from all the media you trust, to suppress the fact that this was a deranged MAGAt, who was influenced by Trump's lies and the right-wing media that supported them, to attack a politician that he believed stole the election from Trump. That was the driver for all the rumors you so readily regurgitated. They didn't like that it made Trump look bad so they needed you to believe there was an alternative story that led to the attack.

You'd be a hell of a lot more educated by watching MSM than the miscreants you listen to on the right. They do not have your best interests at heart, so quit being such an easy mark for their disinformation campaigns. Perpetuating the nonsense from those goons just makes this country worse. Do better.

God speed Pelosi

Pretty weird video not going to lie, appears he may have been intoxicated or just still really sleepy. Regardless I feel horrible that happened to him, I mean was a damn violent hit. I’m sure most men on here have banged their hand/finger nailing something into wood (you do it once, you don’t do it again) I can’t imagine. Hope the looney gets locked up for good

To be clear, it's mostly your side that fills the zone with bullshit to confuse you and distract you from the truth. In this case, it was a coordinated effort from all the media you trust, to suppress the fact that this was a deranged MAGAt, who was influenced by Trump's lies and the right-wing media that supported them, to attack a politician that he believed stole the election from Trump. That was the driver for all the rumors you so readily regurgitated. They didn't like that it made Trump look bad so they needed you to believe there was an alternative story that led to the attack.

You'd be a hell of a lot more educated by watching MSM than the miscreants you listen to on the right. They do not have your best interests at heart, so quit being such an easy mark for their disinformation campaigns. Perpetuating the nonsense from those goons just makes this country worse. Do better.

Sometimes people need anger management

Maybe that is something you should consider

And the rumors of Paul Pelosi engaging that night with the intruder was as a result of a male prostitute trick gone bad

There was a reason that was being discussed

Apparently there are some people who feel that Paul Pelosi engages with male prostitutes

Just saying the rumors are out there

Don’t rant at me for the rumors

Sometimes people need anger management

Maybe that is something you should consider

And the rumors of Paul Pelosi engaging that night with the intruder was as a result of a male prostitute trick gone bad

There was a reason that was being discussed

Apparently there are some people who feel that Paul Pelosi engages with male prostitutes

Just saying the rumors are out there

Don’t rant at me for the rumors
Your dementia...it's sad.

at least he took off the ball gag before he answered the door, forgot pants tho

Y’all are miserable, awful people. Just pure scum.
im confused...you mad cause i'm glad he was able to have a cocktail and huff a dart without the ball gag? or is your crusade on the expectation of people wearing pants in the presence of company?

im confused...you mad cause i'm glad he was able to have a cocktail and huff a dart without the ball gag? or is your crusade on the expectation of people wearing pants in the presence of company?

You are trash. Gutter filth.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and Jjh7
You are trash. Gutter filth.
awesome. the guy who supports people encouraging children to sexually mutilate themselves, murder babies beyond any reasonable point - including at birth, wants to send young men to ukraine to die in what would be ww3, supports an energy policy that will cost everyone and create shortages because who doesnt envy venezuela, wants to force everyone - regardless of how healthy and safe - to take an experimental vaccine that has severe risks, and supported forcing people to stay home for 2 years that created significant social issues - drug abuse, violent crime, excessive learning and social issues for students, and domestic violence to name a few - and provided minimal, if any, benfits. . yea im pretty happy to not conform with your moral standards

if not giving a flying fk over dbag whos participated in grifting hundreds of millions via insider information and just recently was let off scot free on a dui because of political influence is a problem from you, i couldnt possibly care less. that piece of sht being subjected to 16 oz of steel to the dome is a little thing called karma. the fact he prob got horsepounded by the guy just prior is something you couldnt make up

awesome. the guy who supports people encouraging children to sexually mutilate themselves, murder babies beyond any reasonable point - including at birth, wants to send young men to ukraine to die in what would be ww3, supports an energy policy that will cost everyone and create shortages because who doesnt envy venezuela, wants to force everyone - regardless of how healthy and safe - to take an experimental vaccine that has severe risks, and supported forcing people to stay home for 2 years that created significant social issues - drug abuse, violent crime, excessive learning and social issues for students, and domestic violence to name a few - and provided minimal, if any, benfits. . yea im pretty happy to not conform with your moral standards

if not giving a flying fk over dbag whos participated in grifting hundreds of millions via insider information and just recently was let off scot free on a dui because of political influence is a problem from you, i couldnt possibly care less. that piece of sht being subjected to 16 oz of steel to the dome is a little thing called karma. the fact he prob got horsepounded by the guy just prior is something you couldnt make up
Not only are you filth, but you're truly ****ed up in the head.

Trash

• Haha
Reactions: Jjh7
Not only are you filth, but you're truly ****ed up in the head.

a subject you should be well familiar with but too delusional to appropriately identify. cry about your hurt feelings in the echo chamber i dont care.

a subject you should be well familiar with but too delusional to appropriately identify. cry about your hurt feelings in the echo chamber i dont care.
I hope at a minimum you wear an ankle monitor.

As long as you're on the loose, I will

cool. should probably worry way more about tying your shoes before riding escalators and only crossing streets when crossing guards are present unless otherwise supervised. inventing boogeymen based on your wildly flawed logic will just send ya from a helmet to a straightjacket.

cool. should probably worry way more about tying your shoes before riding escalators and only crossing streets when crossing guards are present unless otherwise supervised. inventing boogeymen based on your wildly flawed logic will just send ya from a helmet to a straightjacket.
Hmm

im sure this makes sense in your head
Yes it does. You had no concern or respect for an 80 year old private citizen who was attacked simply because of who he was married to. He was bad and deserved it in your opinion - a boogeyman in your mind. And he was ironically attacked by someone who falsely believed Nancy was the boogeyman who orchestrated the election steal that wasn't. You're a sick ****er.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT