ADVERTISEMENT

Paul, Where Do We Stand With Corners Not Named Robinson?

TigerJAC

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hartsvegas
Maybe I'm overreacting a little bit, but with Mac possibly leaving early, and Edmond and Baker not living up to expectations yet, I'm feeling nervous about the near future here. That leaves Fields, Tank and Carter, who I feel ok to pretty good about. Though, one of them hasn't played college ball yet and another hasn't had a lot of playing time, but looks like he overachieving, at least compared to what many thought when we took his commitment. I'm speaking about Carter, of course(he did look look good in the spring game, btw).

You've mentioned recently that Robinson is looking unlikely, which saddens me a little. Where do we sit with Hamlin and Fuller? Who leads for them, and do we have a shot of getting them on campus? Who else is on our radar?

I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ray Ray play some corner. I'd really like to see him play offense and defense, at least some. I doubt he'd be a huge contributor on offense this season anyway. Start him at corner when he arrives and slowly acclimate him to offense. I think more guys like him could play both ways, but think he might help us at corner more than WR, especially in '16. If we land another(or 2 corners) Alexander/Fields type in this class, I might feel differently, but I'm not getting a good vibe at the moment. Maybe I'm forgetting a corner on the roster?? Help me feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.