ADVERTISEMENT

Perry Noble Rumor

scartiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2010
Don't know if true or not but heard he's stepping down as Pastor. I'll wait until the announcement Sunday before I have a opinion.

Hearing from a credible source it's not good.... think Sandusky/Penn State...
igNoble.jpg

Reactions: Steven15
I'm P Dawg's( as we call him at home), twin brother. If any of you weasels say anything bad about bro, I'll be happy to meet you at the Rock. Let's say at midnight and have a modern day duel....

If Perry leaves, church attendance will drop 75%, and that will prove what many have said about Newspring all along.
Just because he leaves doesn't mean he has to stop being the main attraction. Seeing as 90% of his members have never seen him in person they've got enough of him on tape to keep it rolling for another 20 years.

I wouldn't touch Perry Noble with a 10ft pole. Anyone who does is very stupid, IMO. Why on earth Dabo would allow our football program to be connected in any way to Newspring is beyond me.

Eventually, something bad is gonna happen.
Our team is not that connected bro....
You guys just don't understand Perry, I mean P-Dawg.

I wouldn't touch Perry Noble with a 10ft pole. Anyone who does is very stupid, IMO. Why on earth Dabo would allow our football program to be connected in any way to Newspring is beyond me.

Eventually, something bad is gonna happen.
This. Hopefully, if it's another rich preacher dipping his ink in sloot's, money embezzling, or other scandal that I hope it does not effect Clemson. I've never felt comfortable how cozy Dabo & others affiliated with the football team were to Perry & that church.

Reactions: SWUtigers
Seriously though, the danger of a mega church where the pastor is bigger than the church is what happens when said pastor leaves. From what I've heard, he was basically THE decision maker.

I know stuff happens at all churches, but a mature group of Elders or some organized oversight is essential.

Sad but probably true.

I go to NewSpring in Anderson. No big secret here but one reason I go is for my 6 & 8 yr old children. The best kids program I have ever seen. If the only good thing as a father in my lifetime is to lead my Children to Christ then I will die a happy man. NewSpring thus far has done that for my kids. I will never knock a Church much less one that I see the teachings of Christ influence my children.

Regarding Perry, his spill does get a little over the top from time to time, just have to ignore or not let it rile you. I actually like when we have guest Pastors speak, good to learn other stories and scriptures from all walks of life.

I just hope none of these so called "bad rumors" are true. If so, as Christians we all lose especially the Children who attend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT