ADVERTISEMENT

Personally, Have No Problem With This. What Say YOU? Semper Fi

This is why I don’t just blindly say support the troops and all that. Most of these guys are just in the army because they didn’t have the grades for college and didn’t know what to do after high school.

This is why I don’t just blindly say support the troops and all that. Most of these guys are just in the army because they didn’t have the grades for college and didn’t know what to do after high school.
Dude, coming from someone who’s brother just got his one star, you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
That’s a marine in the article by the way.

I get that it's a bad look......

But honestly - "crushed" and thrown out of the Marines for this? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Did this get any civilians killed? Did it get any Marines killed? Did any property or equipment get damaged or lost that would not have otherwise? Damage the chain of command?

THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THAT HAPPENS IN WAR. MUCH worse was done in WWII, by both sides. Much worse.

I'd put them on latrine duty/KP duty/ peeling potatos or something for a month and call it a day, and tell them to lose the damn video camera. But I'm no Marine either.

Looks like Waldhauser had some guts, and Amos is in a world of hurt now.

Last edited:
dAgkih.gif

Wow. I think I've just read the most elistest, naive, condescending, ignorant, moronic post all rolled into one that ive ever read on TI. Hope for your sake and my freedom that we never meet face to face.

I was in the Marine Corp and got out in 02. These guys are doing there jobs protecting this country including the snowflakes. There no safe places. There shouldn't be any film or cameras in war zones. It's war not laser tag.

Probably should just rape their corpses show them who’s really a a boss

I’m divided on this a little. I’m not offended by it. But at the same time, isn’t the whole idea here that America is different from these people because we respect basic human decency? That we are better than them because we don’t do things like defile the body after they’re dead?
I'm with you on that. I doesn't offend it me, but I don't agree with it. I would assume it isn't a common practice.

I’m divided on this a little. I’m not offended by it. But at the same time, isn’t the whole idea here that America is different from these people because we respect basic human decency? That we are better than them because we don’t do things like defile the body after they’re dead?

What's decent about Taliban? What's to respect about Taliban? It's only unfortunate they didn't burn them.

Reactions: TigerSnake08
I know they're Taliban and they're evil despicable people, but I'm not sure I could pee on a dead body. Karma and all. That said, if others want to, go for it. Particularly guys who are fighting these a-holes.

Exactly.....I'm not going to do it but I'm not going to punish one of our own for a choice he made about a dead ENEMY!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I was in the Marine Corp and got out in 02. These guys are doing there jobs protecting this country including the snowflakes. There no safe places. There shouldn't be any film or cameras in war zones. It's war not laser tag.
Laser tag is fun as shit btw.

lol at folks upset at Gen Amos for attempting to influence the outcome of the investigation, while giving our president a pass for repeated efforts to do that same, both while he has been in office, and prior to being elected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT